Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

training for Light and rakka pvt nk i/o Empty training for Light and rakka pvt nk i/o

Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:20 pm
Light awoke the same as usual cover in sweat and thirsty. Light sat up and grabbed his glass of water and downed it in mere second. Light stood up and grab his towel and went and took a shower while in the shower he could help but think to himself."what should i do today maybe i should go out and find someone to train with." Light turned the water off and dried his self off and wrapped his self with the towel and walked into his room and put his clothes on and finally put his coat and tied his head band on and hooked his whip to his side. Light put his boots on. Light stood up and walked to his door and opened it he locked it after closing it behind him. Light walked to where most of the people in yuki trained.Light didn't see anyone once he arrived. So light decided to sit down and wait til he saw some one and then ask if they wanted to train. Light heard a bird chirping far above his head but he couldnt see it but he enjoyed the sound. Light had not had a day like this in a while so he was going to enjoy it while he could he was very glad he woke up early this morning. Light started whistling a little tune while waiting he fumbled with the ring that always stayed in his pocket until he found the right person to give it to he wasn't sure who but he would be glad to finally have someone to show his room to but he wasnt sure who he could trust and who he couldnt trust. he was thinking of giving one to the leader as a fail safe for him to enter the room so he wouldn't be harmed.
[wc 309]
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

training for Light and rakka pvt nk i/o Empty Re: training for Light and rakka pvt nk i/o

Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:39 pm
Rakka rubbed her eyes as she walked through the training grounds. She was sort of wandering aimlessly, with nothing much to do, since it seemed the mission hub was slacking off with their duties as of late. She’d not had a single mission come her way since her latest promotion to Jounin. As she passed through the training grounds, she spotted someone she didn’t recognize. Not usually someone to take interest in random strangers, especially boys, Rakka would originally plan to just ignore him. But as her glance had already met him, and she would feel like a total bitch if she didn’t stop to speak at this point, as the boy seemed to just be waiting for someone to talk to him. Upon closer examination, she recognized this person. He was Light Deston, the only other Jounin in Yukigakure that she was aware of. Well, now she felt obligated to talk to him, since she’d likely be working with him in missions at some point.
”Light Deston?” She would ask. ”I read your file. I’m Rakka Yuki, a fellow Jounin. Just though I’d say hello.” She would saw awkwardly. She was never very good at being social, as shown the last time she’d stuck out with Korosu… ah well…

(WC: 210)
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

training for Light and rakka pvt nk i/o Empty Re: training for Light and rakka pvt nk i/o

Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:50 pm
Light looked up and smiled. saying "hello rakka hmm you wouldn't want to train with me would you ?" Light hoped she would say yes but since she was a jounin as well as he was he figure she would be busy it unlikely that she wasn't but if light could spar with her it would give him a chance to test his metal against her.Light had no clue as what she specialized in as for himself he figured his extensive knowledge of the human body would come in handy against her. Light slowly stood up his body stiff from sitting on the ground for so long.Light was thinking to himself. "if she accepts my offer then i will spar and i feel like i can trust her i may give her my ring in my pocket." Light smiled at his thought. Light couldn't help but wonder why she was walking around anyways he figure she must have just been wandering around. light didn't let it bother him to much he just wanted a friendly spar with her maybe she would accept his offer. Light was stretching his body to get it to be usable in a spar. He hated being so stiff but he had gotten comfortable while listening to that bird singing and didn't realize he had gotten stiff and numb.
[224 wwc]
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm
Rakka shrugged at Light’s offer of a spar. Normally, she’d refuse an outright stranger the pleasure of fighting her, but this WAS a special case…
”Alright, sure.” She would say, spinning and taking a few steps away, putting ten meters between them. The frozen water to her right, in a pool about 100 feet away, would serve as a nice water source for her jutsu. With this in mind, she would make a quick series of hand seals, drawing water from the pool of water, and creating a water shark, which would circle around her, stopping at her left side.
”Show me what you’ve got, then.” Rakka would say, putting her hand on the shark as if she were stroking it, before allowing it to begin moving, rushing at Light in a beeline motion, straight at him. At the same time, Rakka would make a dog hand seal, spinning in a circle quickly, forming a half sphere of ice around her, mostly for the intimidation factor. From the sphere, she would draw fifteen needles of her ice, firing five of each to his right and left sides, as well as directly above him, so that he’d either have to face the water shark, deal with the needles, or turn tail and run.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm
Light smiled as she said yes and as she summoned her shark and watched as it came at him thinking the she may have other intentions maybe using it as a distraction. Light really had no chance in dodging it it was already on top of him so he just stood there and reached down and grabbed his bladed whip off his hip and cracked it at the shark. Light would then ride on it and try an attack at rakka with his bladed whip as he rushed towards her. he would smile thinking that shes really good no wonder shes a jounin.he couldn't help but think that she was baiting him but o well he asked for a spar and that what he'll give her in return. He smiled as he rushed towards her cracking his whip at her and laughing as he made his empty hand into the mystic palm and the turning it into chakra scalpel smiling as he closed the gap between them hoping he could at least take one arm out and if so he could heal her. He cracked his whip at her right rotator cup hoping it would hit and if it didn't he would lunge at her with the chakra scalpel right her left rotator cup.

[215 wc]
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:05 pm
He had…. A whip? Kinky. It hit the shark, causing it to “Bleed” water, although thankfully the shark wasn’t destroyed yet. He then attempted to jump on the shark and ride it, though he missed a rather important detail: It was still under Rakka’s control. Once he got atop the shark, Rakka would prepare to give him the ride of his life. She sent the beast straight up into the air, pulling back as it rose so that he would be engulfed in the water that made up the shark, keeping him busy, at least for the moment. Presently, Rakka began charging her power for her most powerful jutsu, preparing to draw more water from the pool, as well as from the snow surrounding them. As she drew in chakra, remaining immobile, the shark would stop about twenty meters into the air, at which time it would begin swimming straight at Rakka, so that Light would be caught in her big attack if he couldn’t avoid it.
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:14 pm
Light suddenly realized he was completely surrounded by water. light moved his hand with the chakra scalpel and jabbed it into the shark trying to destroy it . if he could destroy it he would crack the whip at rakks legs and jerk them out from under her and the he would activate his water prison jutsu and have her immobile for a short time he would then jab her shoulder with the blade on his whip . Light was trying to use his medical knowledge against rakka so far it wasn't working maybe he should try a different alternative way of getting to her.he wasn't sure she would fall for it but he was going to try if he successfully destroyed her shark he would say "i believe its time for a different change of scenery don't you think .Light would hope she would say yes because then he would have the atvantage but he would hand her the ring and activate the portal to his training room and say ladies first and let her walk thru it and follow her in.
[182 wc]
Light Deston
Light Deston
Citizen

Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:38 pm
looking at rakkas blank expression Light just looked at her and smiled bowed and said "till we meet again miss rakka." Light was walking towards his home while listening to the birds sing and churp and watching the snow flakes fall to the ground.Light had thought about the girl he had just fought how she was fearless how she was unique and very strange at the same time he couldnt help how he thought about people but he always was never very nice to most people but he could see her as a friend instead of an enemy for that would be far worse to have her as.
[exit twc 1039 =10 jp and 5 stats.]
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 pm
Approved
Previously on Rakka
Previously on Rakka
Citizen

Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:25 pm
Rakka would shrug as Light left. It seemed she’d sort of… zoned out. Again. Sighing, she turned and left, back towards the tavern.

(Exit)
(WC: 612)

+6 JP
+3 Stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum