Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Academy Lessons! - Page 3 Empty Re: Academy Lessons!

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:38 pm
"This.. Is..So dumb," Bjorn said dully, in the tree. "Are we just going to sit here and wait for this thing to walk by? It could be days away from here. When you told me you had a plan, I thought you meant more than hanging out in a tree. The idea of how to get out of the village was good, I'll give you that. But tell me that you have more of a plan than just waiting here."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:59 pm
"Well you see i brought an apple and a rope with me" i said with a smile.  Bjorn looked at me and said " Oh hells no" Then he grabbed the rope from me and tied it around my body then hanged me from a tree branch then finally shoved the apple in my mouth. Bjorn then sat down, took out a book and started to read.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:24 am
"Having fun?" Bjorn asked, after a while of Tatsuya hanging from the branch. "I wouldn't have done this if you hadn't brought the rope, you know. I just felt like I should do it to you before you do it to me." 
He went back to reading his book for a while, waiting for something. 
"I suppose I'll have to let you down eventually, seeing that we are expected back at the village before night. So, in a while, if we don't see anything, I'll let you down."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:01 am
Just as Bjorn went back to reading his book, POOOF!!!! Bjorn looked up and saw the apple fall to the ground and the rope empty. Bjorn then muttered to him self "God damit" he looked around for Tatsuya but he was not to be seen. " Where could he be" said Bjorn as he looked around       " Where am i not looking" as he thought to himself " I know above!" Bjorn had just the right amount of time to jump out of Tatsuya's attack. Tatsuya then yelled " HAHA FRIEND! ILL GET YOU! WHO EVER LOSSES HAS TO BE THE BAIT!" Bjorn got his kuni out and got prepared to fight Tatsuaya.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:15 am
"You've got to be kidding me," Bjron muttered. He wasn't much of the fighting type, despite his size and strength. "Trust me, this isn't going to end well."
He was much stronger than Tatsuya, but Tatsuya was his friend, and he doubted that he would be able to hit him with the intent of hurting him. 'Maybe I can just get him to wear himself out, if that was a shadow clone, he must have used a lot of charka for it.'
Bjorn took a defensive position and waited. 
"You are full of surprises," he said, watching Tatsuya. "Oh well, I guess I won't be able to convince you otherwise."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:45 pm
Ok i can preform one low level shadow clone that looks all jello and stuff  and still have a little bit of chakura left. I made a low level shadow clone and smeared some mud all over it. It ran after Bjorn as he exclaimed " AWWWWWW what  the heak it that. Bjorn then ran right into me and then jumped back. Bjorn then raised his hand and pointed. " Tatsuya you might want to turn around" he said. I turned around and saw an Omba and it was huge.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 pm
It looked like the result of mixing a wolf with a bear, and it towered over them. To make it worse, it didn't look happy.
"Tatsuya... I think it's about time we headed back to the village," Bjorn said, slowly backing up. "I'm pretty sure this Omba would rather be left alone. And, its getting late."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:51 pm
I looked up at the animal and man was it beautiful! I started walking towards it when Bjorn garbed my arm and said " Hey man what the heck do you think you are doing?!?!?!" "Shhhhh man its ok" I whispered back. I then pulled out an apple and raised it up to the Omba. It then snatched it up and it ran off. As it was running away something dropped from its hand. " Look did you see what it dropped?" Bjorn said. "Yeah its the idem from the box" i exclaimed. We ran towards it to see what it was....
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:31 pm
...A strange looking rock. It was small, and perfectly round, but it wasn't the dull color that rocks usually were. It almost glowed, and it was a bright green.
"That's a strange rock," Bjorn said, looking at it. "I wonder what it was doing inside that box."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:13 pm
" I dont know, but it sure is cool looking" I said. " yeah, well we better be getting back now its getting late" replied Bjorn. We went back to the village with no problems. Bjorn then said " do you want to come over Tatusya?" " Nah i need to do that academy homework before school tomorrow" " Aw crap I forgot about that homework" Bjorn then ran home in a hurry. I looked at the rock and thought to myself. " The first adventure of Tatsuya and Bjorn" We both know that we were to become a grate team and grate shinobi of the leaf. We were to become powerful and fulfill our dreams, and to better the world. I then ran home a got prepared for the next day of adventure!

[END]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum