Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Academy Lessons! - Page 2 Empty Re: Academy Lessons!

Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:03 pm
Bjorn did not dwell on what had happened. The academy graduation exam was in a few weeks, and he did not want to take a break from his training to think about what had happened. 
The next day, Bjorn arrived at the academy early, as usual, and begun to practice his clone jutsu. He worked himself to the limit, until the other students begun to arrive. He then returned inside, and took his usual seat in the room. If Tatsuya had found out anything about what had taken the contents of the box, then he would be interested, if not, then he would not go out of his way. The box was not his in the first place.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:15 pm
I was so exited the next morning to show every one what i had found that I jumped out of bed and rushed too school. Because i was such in a rush i left to box and the book at home. When i got to school Bjorn asked me if i had found any thing out about the box. I said yes and opened my bag. But of coarse it was not there! I wanted to rush home but class was starting. I tried to think of a way to get out of class to go home, and then i realized i could just make a shadow clone to take my place. After The class had been going on for a bit i stood up and asked to go to the bathroom. Bjorn look at me and knew something was up. I went to the bathroom and gathered all my chakrua and threw the signs. Perfect! I exclaimed. I told my shadow clone to sit in for me in class when i went to go get the box and the book. I then told him when he sees me outside to ask the teacher if he could go get a drink of water and then we would switch places. The last thing i told him was to take my bird Haru so no one would get suspicious. I then ran out of the academy and my shadow clone took my place. I thought to my self "awww i am so cool know one will know!" I quickly garbed the book and box then ran strait back to the academy. I gave the signal to my shadow clone and i release the jutsu. As I sat down the Sensei (teacher) asked me a question. The question was  "what tricks do you have when casting shadow clones". I answered swiftly and promptly giving no evidence of my absents. The Sensei then came up to me and said just load enough for every one to barely here him. " Would you please see me after class Tatsuya" and then he walked back up to the front of the class room to continue teaching.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:40 pm
Bjorn smiled slightly as Tatsuya was in such a rush to get what he had forgotten. He wondered if Tatsuya could run back to his house in time, and then return without the teacher getting suspicious. However, it was a surprise when Tatsuya walked back in a few moments later. 'A shadow clone? Is that even possible at the level we are at?' He thought. It was clearly a shadow clone, as he managed to catch a glimpse of the real Tatsuya runnin back to his house from the window. Class went normal for a bit, aside from Tatsuya's shadow clone beng a lot quieter than the real one. Once Tatsuya returned, Bjorn raised an eyebrow at him. None of the other students seemed to notice that he was completely out of breath. 
After the teacher asked Tatsuya to stay after class, Bjorn laughed quietly to himself, then paused.
"You know, it might only seem as if you are in trouble," he said quietly to Tatsuya. "You are the first in this class to actually preform the shadow clone successfully. The teacher might congratulate you. I do not know." Bjorn said, standing up to leave as the class ended, leaving Tatsuya alone with the teacher.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:15 am
After lunch had pass were i showed Bjorn what i found out and the last part of the day ended, every one left and i stayed behind. The Sensei and I just look at each other for a wile and then he finally said something. "That was a pretty darn good shadow clone you made there, the best in the class. What motivated you to make such a good shadow clone, Tatsuya?" Well when i was coming home yesterday i saw this metal box in the ground so i dug it out and brought it over to Bjorns house to open it. Once we did there was this blurry white figure that snatched it up and was gone in an instant. Because I thought it might have been an animal so i went home and looked through this book of all the animals in the ninja world. I came across this creature called an Onbaa. Then this morning i forgot the book at my house and i wanted to show this to Bjorn really really bad so i made a shadow clone and left school. The Sensei then congratulated me on making a successful shadow clone but he told me that he never wanted me to ditch school again. Finally he put on a stern face and told me to not go looking for an Onbaa because they are very aggressive creatures and that i could get hurt. I went home thinking about what i did but in the end I craved adventure!
i
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:26 am
On Tatsuya's way home, he saw Bjorn practicing again. He did it so often, it would be impossible for him to fail the Genin exam. He constantly worked himself tothe limits.
He paused for a moment, as he saw Tatsuya walking past. He soon was walking beside him. 
"The Genin exams are in a few weeks; they are getting close." He said. "I have no doubt that the two of us will end up on a team, but I wonder who the third will be." Then he paused. "Forgive me for thinking out loud. What happened as you stayed after class? By the look on your face, it seems that you were not punished."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:36 pm
Sensi basically told me that i did a good job with the shadow clone but that we should just forget about the box. "but you are not going to" said Bjorn, and i replied " of cores not!" But anyways we really need to find that 3rd member for our team. Their is that girl in the back of the class whos not on a team.... but wait shes a girl and we all know lil old Bjorn hates girls! " I DO NOT" replied Bjorn in a heavily tone, "and have you even talked to her?" Well i cant recall ever talking to her but i know that her name is Ren Shiro so thats a start. But anyways its Saturday we can deal with it on Monday, Lits do some training!
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:32 pm
"What exactly did you have in mind?" Bjorn asked, surprised at Tatsuya's never-failing enthusiasm. 
"I alsodo not know anything about 'Ren', do you think she would be willing to join a team with someone as loud as you on it?" Bjorn asked, jokingly, then reassured Tatsuya that he didn't mean it.
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:02 pm
"Well Ren is just going to have to deal with it , but for training i think we should get in some real world experience instead of just practicing our kuni." I said promptly. " Well what do you have in mine?" asked Bjorn. I looked at him with a smile and we walked to my house. Bjorn then muttered " Theirs Tatsuya's signature smile of mischief." We go to my house and i got out the book with the Omba in at and we started reading what it said. After we finished reading Bjorn said " I really hope your not thinking about going and finding the box" "Oh Bjorn you know me too well." I said " But how do you expect to leave the village and then were to find the Onba" " I do not know but i am sure we could figure it out. But you will come with me wont you?" Bjorn replied in a  annoyed tone " Well theirs no way of stopping you and i dont want to leave you out there alone so yeah i guess im coming." " YES!" I replayed and so we started working on a plan.
Bjorn
Bjorn
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:52 pm
"So, you're serious about going after this strange thing? It might not even have what was in the box anymore; it's just an animal, it probably dropped it." Bjorn said, but he knew Tatsuya. Even if they both knew the animal didn't have what was in the box, he would still want to find the creature. "Well, if we are going to do this, we better have some idea of what we are doing. I don't want you getting killed by tripping over a rock or something."
Tatsuya Hidaka
Citizen

Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:20 pm
I thought for a wile on how we would get out of the village then i remembered that an old women would leave the village every morning to go and collect wild plants. I had met he before and learned a bit about natural medicine so we went to her shop and i asked her if we could go with her to collect wild plant, she said yes and Bjorn and i looked at each outer and smiled. The next morning we met the old women by the front gates of the village and we started to leave the village. As we were leaving one of the guards stood up and said , "hey! not just any one can leave the village with out permission you know." I was about to talk back then grandam replayed "its ok son there with me." The guard sat back down and we left. After laving the village i whispered to Bjorn " Nows are chance to leave, lits go" We were about the leave when the old women said " Were ever you are going just be care full, and take this" She handed us a little basket of some food. We left the old women and we found a nice big tree to set up base.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum