Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

The Next Step [P,IO, Yaju] Empty The Next Step [P,IO, Yaju]

Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:17 pm
Hunter sent out a falcon from the Compound some time ago with a message addressed to Sensei Yaju that stated that Hunter would like to receive some more in depth training. That he wanted to learn to use either a new element or try to unlock his Bloodline’s Element the Thunder Flare. The message also stated that the training would be in the place called “Dragon Ravine” A treacherous and still widely unexplored area of the mountains of the Nation. Hunter dressed as he was set to head out that day, his new armor also on as he did not think Yaju would for one shred of a second would take it easy on him. Perhaps he could gain the favor of his Sensei and take the next steps needed to become a Jonin, which was a rank that would allow Hunter more access and freedom to everything the world had to offer. He might even end up going to the Land of Iron to see his family and finally find out the story of the Yagami family from the branch that broke off. As he left the Compound he wasted no time in taking off towards the bridge that leads into the Ravine. He would wait there for Yaju to see if he would even show.

WC: 217
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 22000

The Next Step [P,IO, Yaju] Empty Re: The Next Step [P,IO, Yaju]

Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 am
The sun would be set right behind the cave that Yaju lived in, the only other person there being the maid that he had gotten not to long ago. With a smile on his face he sat in his stone throne looking at a book that was labeled the Big bad book of Juinjutsu. It was actually quite useful in his research and was even more entertaining due to the fact that it had more material on curse seals in general. Hearing the flapping of wings he would slowly close his book and look up as his byakugan was active as he watched the bird land in front of him with some sort of letter. Picking it up and reading it he would chuckle and sit the note down," At least one of my students are taking the initiative and asking for more training more so over it is Hunter. At any rate i should not keep this boy waiting, ill be home in a bit Hota so just sit tight and do what you like for now," Smiling he would grab his sword Crescent Moon and strap it to his back. His mode of Transportation today? Well he would begin to crouch down on all fours as his body began to turn into that of a wolf, his speed immensely increased as he darted out of the cave and down the pathway.

With a large grin his howl could be heard throughout the village as he ran out of it and towards the Dragon's Ravine with great stride. Given his speed of 256, he would rapidly get to the Ravine withing 15 minutes, running along the walls like he just made gravity his bitch. He would finally see the chakra signature of Hunter in the distance and begin to slow his speed as he flipped into the air and landed in his human form," Yo Hunter glad to see one of my students have not forgotten about me. So you wanted to train eh? Well i see you cannot stay idle for long, so what do you want to train," getting the formalities out of the way, the young Jounin would look at his student with a somewhat strange smile.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:37 pm
Hunter heard his Sensei before he arrived, the Howl echoed throughout the land as if someone had used an amplifier to carry his voice off into the distance.  It was a matter of minutes before he arrived as the dust and air around Hunter felt as if it had been literally cut.  Hunter smiled as he bowed to his Sensei showing off his new armor and tattoo as he came back to he smiled and felt a bit better since Yaju had told him that he was so far the only one of his three students to keep training.

“Sensei, I wish to become stronger, I heard they had re opened the Ravine so I decided this would be as good a place as any to train, but also I wanted to speak to you about what more I can be taught from you specifically…I want to be stronger than Jin, not because we are rivals, but because I want to be able to counter his lava and be able to someday go to the Land of Iron and finally confront my family about the past.  I also want to be ready, at my current level I do not feel as if I could defend the Village with my full strength.“ Hunter admitted as he held his arms up.  

“I have these weapons and I only know Jutsu that seems to never do the job, the fight at the Battle Royale showed me that only you Sensei…can teach me how to become stronger and unlock my full potential."  Hunter said as he looked his Sensei in the eyes as the wind blew and rustled his hair.  Hunter had no ill intention and in his eyes shown nothing but pure determination as he waited for Sensei Yaju to answer.

WC:300
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 pm
Yaju began to laugh for a moment, but this wasn't him laughing at hunter. No this was him happy that one of his students acknowledged that they wanted to become stronger by training through him, which made his smile a little. Walking over to Hunter, Yaju would place his left hand onto hunter's head and ruffles his hair," Well well you have grown alot since our first meeting Hunter and i have no doubt that you will reach my rank and even go higher in time. Although if you want to train under me, your going to have to get a little wild and this is the perfect place to do it. You say you want to be stronger and protect the village, and i will show you how to do it," Smiling he would look amongst the ravine and smile.

" When you leave this place you will not feel the same, and hopefully some of the things i have learned will be passed down to you. Besides i have some techniques that i haven't thought about using and i need a legacy to passed them on to. So in short you will be my living legacy and disciple agreed?," stepping back he would set his sword into the ground and lean onto it. He thought about teaching Hunter a variety of techniques so that he would be able to obtain his dreams and aspirations.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:55 pm
Hunter felt the hand of his Sensei ruffle his hair as he bowed.  When he was done he heard Sensei Yaju begin to speak.  Hunter never cried in his life, but at the mention that Yaju was going to train him personally to help him achieve his dreams made him tear up as he bowed his head to hide it out of embarrassment.  Legion was pretty active however as he finally decided to pipe in just as Hunter was about to speak.  

“Well well…Hunter taking some outside training even more…if Uriel saw you he would simply laugh at you, but you know what…to hell with him, lets become stronger Hunter.”  Legion laughed inside Hunter’s head which made Hunter smile as he wiped his eyes and finally looked up, a more determined look on his face now as Yaju explained that Hunter would be taught what he needed to know to protect the village and would become his Legacy.  Hunter did not kneel but he did bow to Sensei Yaju once more.

“I am honored you will train me to be your legacy Sensei, I will be like a sponge and soak up all your teachings and show you that I am worth training…” Hunter began as he looked up, his eyes almost looked human again before flashing back to pitch black.  “my blade is yours to command, now lets get to training.”  Hunter said as he finished his bow and looked as limber as ever even with the great-sword on his back.

WC: 250
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:27 pm
A lot of things started to run through Yaju's mind at the moment, one of which was if he was in fact becoming more...normal in a sense. The thought was nice but it wasn't the life for him, his life was one of the wild and nothing more but being a sensei from time to time was just a bonus to him. Seeing as Hunter was so reluctant to become his legacy he would smile and point to his right hand, which would cause the seal he gave him when they first met to glow," I take it you have yet to use that seal eh? I don't blame you but part of becoming stronger is to use the gifts that have been given to you even if they are unknown in origin. One of the reasons i gave it to you was to see how you would use a power that was gifted to you, whether it be for good or other reasons of course," his finger would retract and the glow would diminish.

Smiling he would roll his neck for a moment as he began to sit down in a meditative stance," Alright sit your ass down were going to begin. If your going to become my legacy then your going to have not only your senses but mine as well. When we are through here you will be able to hear and smell anything that comes up against you and even distinguish people's scents, these will be your feral senses got it? So close your eyes and we will begin," of course this was easier said than done, but he was sure Hunter would get the gist of what he meant or hoped at least. Once hunter had closed his eyes, Yaju would pull out a couple of rocks drenched the the smell of pork buns which would serve as the first part of his training. Simply put he was going to push Hunter's senses until he could use them as effectively as Yaju could," Here's your first test, i am going to throw some rocks at you and under no circumstances are you to open your eyes. This test is for the strengthening of your nose and ears. You will have to dodge these rocks based on your hearing and sense of smell, but be warned these rocks each have a unique smell to them, but only a couple are dangerous. Simply you will use your nose to distinguish these dangerous ones from one another and your ears to dodge okay," as soon as Hunter gave the signal that he was ready, he would begin the challenge.

With a flick of his thumbs the rocks would begin to fly by Yaju's own speed the rocks would begin to fly at hunter, all coming in a vertical angle. Yaju would casually sit back and watch Hunter as the test would begin and hoped his little legacy would at least pass this part before moving on to the next half of the training. Senses were a vital part of Yaju and even if he lost one, he still had his other sharp and attuned senses at his disposal.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:01 pm
Hunter listened and watched as Sensei Yaju talked about the seal on his hand and that it was a gift and that he should use it to its full potential.  Hunter would nod at this, knowing he had not used the power inside that seal since it was given to him, yet he could not explain why.  He nodded in agreement as Sensei Yaju let his hand drop as he began to explain about a fraction of his past and that his senses were honed to a fine point and that Hunter would learn to use this unique ability as Sensei Yaju explained about the Pork Bun rocks that were going to be used to train him.  Hunter accepted this and as he was told to shut his eyes he did so without hesitation and with the full trust in his Sensei.

“I am ready when you are Sensei…” Hunter began as he heard the crunch of what sounded like a handful of  rocks.  Hunter got ready as he held his eyes closed shut.  In his mind he visualized where Sensei Yaju was last standing as he could faintly smell the scent of the rocks  just as Sensei Yaju threw them finally as he commanded Hunter to keep his eyes shut and to rely on just his nose and ears to dodge the rocks.  Hunter wanted to do nothing more than to open his eyes to see the rocks so he could dodge effectively, but he listened and calmed his mind as it all felt empty except the mental image of the Pork Buns and how they smelt.  It all happened in a flash as Hunter sprang into action.

Hunter could not yet tell where they were but soon his ear gave him indication as a rock whizzed past his ear giving him the fresh scent and sound was excruciating to say the least as he kept his eyes forced closed as he reacted.  He first moved his armored left arm to deflect a rock as he ended up launching it back at Sensei Yaju as he leapt back and could smell the rocks as they came, he used his speed and senses to both dodge and escape the hail of rocks that was coming at him. He could hear one final rock as he moved his fact to the left a few inches as the rock flew by barely missing him as the whistling air made Hunter breathe a sigh of relief.  As he finished dodging, or from what he felt like he was done he stopped and made the symbol of his fist and flat palm as he bowed before Sensei Yaju.

WC:445
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:12 pm
Yaju was impressed so far, but the one thing he should have probably emphasized on was the fact that he was supposed to sit down as well BUT results are results and it would seem that Hunter had the basics down so far. Standing up he would smile and use his immense speed to appear just behind Hunter in an attempt to pat him on the back, this was also another test of reflexes through his senses which even Yaju had to go through when he was younger although he was getting large boulders and trees thrown at him for his training...those days were indeed hard and long. None the less if Hunter dodged this attempt he would smile and walk to gather his sword before walking off," You can open your eyes now, we are going deeper into the Ravine for the next part of our training, and do know this we are going to get wild," chuckling he would keep a slow pace as to get to know Hunter a little more.

As they walked he would look to Hunter and note his strange eyes," I have only read your file once or twice so i am not completely sure about this, but what is your clan's special ability. I only ask this because of your eyes and the skills you exhibited in the Battle Royal so i wanted to know a little more about you. Of course in exchange for this information you are free to ask me anything you want to know, although it has to be within my power to ask," chuckling he would have had to add some sort of stipulation to the questions. He would listen to Hunter carefully as each word stuck in his head like a bad song on repeat. He found Hunter's lineage interesting, but not only interesting but something he wanted to learn about in his spare time.

Seeing as Hunter's story time was over Yaju would smile and finally disclose his own history to his pupil," I am not sure if you have heard from those in the village or not but the way i was raised was actually like that of an animal. Day in and day out i was beaten into getting stronger going through various training regiments and even fighting actual animals to get stronger. To be honest my eyes weren't always like this, they used to just be a normal yellow color but after all of the training i developed pure feral traits and instincts. One day i had gotten into a fight with my father and lost but not before getting this scar for doing the one thing he hated the most- being injured by the weak. For three long years i spent in the mountains training day and night until i could finally beat him, and when i did i took his life," This was Yaju's past which only a handful of people knew completely about. It was a life he lived and breathed which showed why he was the way he was.

After spilling his life to the young student he would stop and smile," Now if you tell anyone about that i will kill you myself kay," the way he had said this was considered to be either joking or serious but in all reality he was joking about it. They would have spent at the most fifteen minutes walking to their destination which was the middle of the ravine, a flat wide open area to where if they did any major damage it wouldn't be known who or what did it.

Sticking his sword into the ground he would smile and begin to stretch his body out, each part being stretched perfectly and good until he was limber and ready," Alright Hunter now this next part is simple. You are going to fight me to either i pass out or you fall over, but no weapons are allowed in this fight. Only jutsu and taijutus got it, you use a weapon and im bitch smacking you into the ravine got it," giving him the " i am serious" look before taking off the Flak Jacket and undershirt of his. It had been a while since he could fight without restraint or caring about destroying the place, right now he was about to go one on one with his student until either one of them yielded.

Now it stood that the two of them would be getting ready for this battle, the wind blowing through Yaju's snow white hair and his yellow eyes staring at Hunter waiting for him to get ready. This fight would teach the both of them something although Hunter's lesson would be more apparent that Yaju's own internal lesson that he needed to learn in order to progress to the next level. " I need to find my own way of living and stop hiding in the shadows of my past... well here goes nothing," thinking to himself he would take his stance and wave at Hunter," Alright come on and bring it Hunter and don't hold back or i will make you regret it," chuckling he would wait for him to make the first move.

2008 wc
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:24 pm
Hunter heard Sensei Yaju laugh and come pat his shoulder to signal that the part of training they were on was complete and that he had passed. Hunter was feeling good and limbered as he scratched the back of his head remembering that he was supposed to be sitting down when he dodged all the rocks. Hunter was a bit embarrassed but kept that to himself as he opened his eyes and saw that they were to continue the training inside the Ravine. They began to cross the bridge as Sensei Yaju asked about his past after looking at Hunter’s eyes. Hunter took a deep breath and sighed as he nodded, though it seemed as if Legion was listening in on the conversation now as if to warn Hunter that the Yagami Clan is very secretive. Hunter knew that nothing was secret though in the world of a Shinobi, information can be gathered anywhere…anytime, by almost anyone if they so desired so Hunter suppressed Legion as he came back to reality as Hunter realized they had now crossed the bridge. Hunter then heard Yaju said he would answer ANY question that was in his power, so Hunter knew that with this he could get the info he wanted as the trip to the Land of Iron crossed his mind, and even Legion seemed to back off now seeing the opportunity arise.

“My pasts…well, as you said you have looked into my files but once. Since my Clan seems to be a minor clan in the Shinobi world I would be easily overlooked, but my family and Clan are skilled blacksmiths and warriors of every nation…” Hunter began as he looked up into the sky, he noticed his black hair in his face have a tinge of grey, almost white. “I come from a broken Family, here in Kumokagure there are only TWO TRUE members of the Yagami Family/Clan. Me and my father Uriel Yagami, you must have heard of him, he is a blacksmith in the Village and makes weapons for the Village. My father split from the Clan with my mother, a descendent of Yagami blood from the main family. You see my father is apart of an ancient group of warriors that wanted something more. When the split happened there was a civil war that was ended with the marriage of my father and mother.” Hunter said knowing the information he gave was accurate but a bit jumbled as he tried to tiptoe around divulging too much of himself, yet he knew he could trust Sensei Yaju as he nodded to himself and took a calming breath. “My whole life since the time I could walk has been about training, and proving myself as the one that would one day reunite the Clan under a single ruler. In other words I am the FIRST and TRUE pure blood Yagami of my generation and I am to conquer the to families and create a greater Clan. The training with my father has been anything but easy, and with my training also comes my Bloodline…Inside my DNA is a poison that has bonded to my molecular structure and mutates the cells and very fabric of my being into that of a monster. Through a series of seals I am able to signify that I have mastered a level of my inherited power and can access it at anytime. A lasting effect of this is my eyes. They are permanently blackened to show that I am a “marked one” by my clan, one of the supposed traitors of the main family. My eyes grant me the ability to see in the dark, as well as track the body heat of my targets, which is why at the BR I was able to hit you with that low Ranked Ninjutsu. If I continue to train I can gain access to immense speed, weapons of my body parts, immense strength, and eventually…I can transform into the visage of a true demon. That is my past and history of me…” Hunter said as he looked over to his Sensei as Sensei Yaju began to explain his past and that he eventually killed his father, which would be the reason he was once imprisoned. Hunter smiled a bit though and broke his stare into oblivion as Sensei Yaju smiled and said if he told anyone that he would kill him, though Hunter suspected that this actually might be true he did not push the subject any further.

As they both arrived into a bare almost lifeless place Sensei Yaju walked to the middle and stuck his blade into the ground with ease as he explained that he and Hunter were to fight till one of them collapsed. Hunter knew he had gotten stronger since he first fought Sensei Yaju, but he never backed away from a challenge, even when the odds were not in his favor. Hunter then watched Sensei Yaju as he explained that no weapons were to be used or else Hunter would be slapped into the Ravine. Hunter then nodded as he took Rebellion from its place on his back Harness and he stuck it into the ground along with his Wakizashi. Then he took off his Chuunin Jacket and undershirt. Finally he unhooked and unfastened the straps and locks on his gauntlets as he laid them with everything else. He was now shirtless revealing his back tattoo and many scars of burn marks, sword cuts, etc. Hunter let the wind blow between them as his hair blew in front of his face. Only Ninjutsu and Taijutsu were to be used eh? Sensei Yaju still had the advantage, but Hunter would not back away no matter what as he got into a stance and began to circle away from his belongings as he still kept an eye to Sensei Yaju and his belongings as the tattoos and seal began to all glow as Hunter flexed a bit as he felt his muscles react to both the seal and power that the tattoos released. In the blink of an eye two distinct wings sprouted from Hunter’s back as he remained in his fighting stance. He would wait to see how and what Sensei Yaju would do first before bursting into attack.

“If this the next step in my training then so be it, I am ready and will not back down till I or you are done.”

WC:1075
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:19 am
"So it would seem this boy has more courage than when i first met him, man these kids sure grow up fast. Although when i first met this kid he was just another stone that i needed to mold into a powerful force and now i feel like this boy has grown on me... so this is what it feels like to have a legacy eh," thinking to himself as he watched Hunter get ready for their fight. Smiling he would crack his neck once more as the curse seal on his neck would soon activate, spreading the flame like markings over his visible body and half of his face," Alright let's get this party started, here i come hunter," smiling the ground beneath him would soon falter as he dashed forward with the speed of 146 and would continue until he was face to face with Hunter and his right fist would be traveling towards his chest to deliver a devastating right jab with the strength of 56 if not avoided.

If Hunter had avoided the punch Yaju would jump back and charge the same fist with a strong current of lightning to form his Lightning Style: Ripper technique. Smiling he would of course jump into the air and wave his hand three times to create three waves of lightning, but the lightning would soon change silver as it left his hand making the jutsu even stronger by 50. The waves however still flew at their original speed of 30 which were easy to dodge. As Yaju landed he would jump back and begin to smile as he waited to see the results of what hunter would do.

2287 wc
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum