Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraToday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Today at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityToday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 16%
8 Posts - 14%
5 Posts - 9%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen
Stat Page : Yagi
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 12500

A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji)

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:03 pm
Hunter lay in wait as he charged up his lightning Chakra to charge up his Ripper technique in his left had, and as the aura gave him a slight blue light, Hunter lashed out as he aimed to strike Souji in the left shoulder which would leave him paralyzed for a few minutes The Attack has a strength of 87, speed of 71, and a sharpness of 37.  If the attack hit, it would surely paralyze Souji for a bit so Hunter could instruct him a bit.  As he moved the air around him seemed to part as if he was cutting the air itself.  He made barely any noise as he prepared a follow up of Arhat fist should Souji find it in himself to will the right side of his body into a half assed attack. As brutal as he seemed Hunter was actually holding back and not using the full effects and ability he had.  He would however, have to teach Souji that in order to get great power and control…he would need to loose it.  If Hunter’s strike would succeed he would then sit Souji down and begin his instruction by using the Ripper to strike his other shoulder and legs so that he could have him completely immobile.

“The first thing we are going to learn...is control, and in order to do that.  I want you to let your darkness flow out of you.  If your Chakra is as strong as I have been reading, then you will be able to watch yourself fight, as if you were a spirit.  I had a similar experience…it is weird, but it will be the only way for you to learn control.  You will have to rip and dig your way back in and confront your alter ego/personality.  If you succeed then you will have begun to take down a path to understanding and using your power.  If not…then that’s it, and you will die here.”  Hunter would say with a solemn but firm face and tone.

WC: 340
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new Arrival (IO,P,NK; Souji)

Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:51 am
48 Hour Post warning...I will wait another 24 just out of courtesy then I am skipping...
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:07 pm
Souji twitched when he felt the electromagnetic waves become more diffused as lightning-style chakra was being formed at the hand of the one who would be training him, the instinct to move being quite clear to him yet he stood his ground firmly. "I hope you know what you are doing." He muttered as he felt the technique pierce his right side, a grunt coming from him as pain shot through his body followed by numbness. He made no attempt to fight or dodge, but just gave him a look that could melt steel.

"I will not do that. I've already done that twice now. The first time it left me in rags. Second time, I managed to go in and out of my 'Devil' form without any kind of hassle. I don't know what will happen if I go into it a third time, especially with my body paralyzed as it is now." He said simply and calmly, despite the position he was in. "I would rather train what I could and get a better handle on what power I do possess, instead of trying to fight a battle at a strength that I personally deem...unfit." He said simply, looking at Hunter with those calm, yet flame-filled eyes of his.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:58 am
Hunter made sure that Souji was incapacitated as he looked at him. Souji responded to Hunters commands in a way that made Hunter a bit mad, but he swallowed his own pride and sat in front of him. He looked at Souji, knowing that the power inside him was worth gaining control of. Hunter simply smiled as he gave a false sense of security.

“Tell me then Souji…what is it that you wish to gain in power if you cannot even gain control of what you already have…” Hunter began as he stood up and showed his tattoos again to re-instate that he too had power inside his own body that he too was gaining control of. “You are not the only one that has great ability and power hidden inside. These tattoos are a type of gate that allows me to access my powers that I have control of in order to get a job done. Do not go on about wanting to not step out of your comfort zone, I am never comfortable with training, but it is necessary that I get stronger so that I can defend the people I care about and the Village of which has housed me since birth.” Hunter said as he knew that the Rippers effect was beginning to loose strength as he allowed his wings to spring out as he plucked a single feather as it became razor sharp blade. Hunter began to swing it around as he knew exactly what he was going to be training today. Today he would finish out his tattoo training so that he could get his new one with new power so that he could become stronger.

WC: 282
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:01 am
Souji couldn't even flinch from the stinging words that Hunter sent his way, a soft sigh coming from him as sense was made, whether he liked it or not. He spoke calmly, looking at Hunter with those sky-blue eyes of his that flickered to a dark, iris-less state for a brief moment, his veins bulging from his body as he forcefully activated his devil gene in full.  "I suppose you are right, Hunter. Though...I hope this pursuit of power does not end badly." He said simply, his sky-blue eyes turning milky white.

From his back, sickening crunches were heard and the cutting of flesh filled the air as the Devil Gene within him influenced his very biological structure once more, bony, sickly looking wings forming from his back, the remnants of flesh clinging to the tips and his skin torn in his back to show where the wings had protruded. They grew and grew, forming outward into full wings that could easily carry his weight twofold and then some, the bony looking wings quickly having flesh forming onto the bones from the base of the wings outwards until they were covered by a thin membrane of flesh. The flesh then surged with chakra, black feathers forming along the membrane until they looked like crows wings or the wings of a fallen angel.

It was agonizingly slow, much more-so than usual. He could usually summon them in an instant, though something was inhibiting him from exerting full control over the Devil Gene than usual. He grunted, having become used to the pain that came with the wings and his horns, which protruded from his forehead. His 'third eye' did not open this time, instead being replaced by an intricate seal-like marking on his forehead, a deep pant coming from him. A dark aura rolled off of his body, an untamed evil leaking from the body of the Genin. In his minds eye he could see four beings, though he could not make out their details in full. They felt familiar yet foreign, holding a power that he felt like he owned but that he did not control.
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:39 pm
Hunter looked down at Souji as he let his Chakra Senses fill the room as he saw the change both physically and through the Chakra signature that he emitted.  He took the feather blade he had just emmited and threw it into the air as the blade transformed back into a feather as he sat in front of the newly transformed Souji.  He looked at him with his pitch black eyes as Souji’s were the exact polar opposite and it was a s if Yin and Yang had come together.  Hunter could not help but smile as he did not have to do much to let Legion take over his own conciousness.  

“Soooooo Mr. Devil…Demon…evil…whatever the fuck you are…what is your name, what do you go by?  Or are you being all secretive like I was once was huh?”  Legion asked as it seemed like Hunter’s voice was resonating in stereo.  Hunter watched from above as he looked over to see Souji, or the semblence of him as he called out. As if Hunter was still in his body he gradually walked over to Souji as they both could watch what happened next as he put an arm over his shoulder.

“Souji, you know what I like about this…having a split personality bullshit.  It is that I can walk away from any fight with no remorse and just let the other side of me come out.  Now watch, let us see how exactly how the personality inside you acts.  This is all apart of your training as well as mine.”  Hunter said as he watched Legion speak to the devil form Souji.
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:23 am
Souji, or what seemed like Souji, let out a weary sigh, his voice taking a drastic turn from what it was usually. It thrummed with age-old power and a weariness that had lasted millenniums, though it was very courteous, like an affluent young gentleman. When he spoke, he spoke slowly, enunciating his words to make no margin for error in his speech. He looked Legion/Hunter dead in the eyes when he spoke, answering the question in full.

"In my time being known as this 'Devil Entity' by the ones that were my host, I have gone by many names. Satsui. Akuma-no-Mikoto. Suigin-No-Oni. Just to name a few that I quite liked." The devil entity said, his voice intermingling with Souji's own tones to make a harmonious tone of voicing. "I go by none of them now solely for the fact that names mean nothing. Call me as you like."

Souji piped up after a bit, shrugging gently. "This is the first time he/it has ever talked. We've usually just come to blows every time we've met." He said, the devil entity taking over once more. "That's what I am used to. I apologize. Though, it was quite fun seeing the extent of your skill. I was...unimpressed, however. I have seen better hand-to-hand combat in my previous partners....despite the fact that they spent all of their time training what you would call 'Taijutsu' and not on other factors, such as 'Ninjutsu' or 'Genjutsu'."
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm
“Ninja’s all over have been using Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, etc. since even before we decided to manifest ourselves….you know, since you neglect to tell me your name…Ima call you….Tim…yeah, Tim fits…”  Legion began as Hunter sat with Souji as it seemed both of their souls were now stranded above their bodies waiting for a way back in.  “…So Tim, I assume your carrier there, the meat-sack Hunter calls Souji, was born with you or perhaps you are or WERE apart of his clan?”  Legion asked as he looked above them, it was meaningless to most, but Hunter stood up and nodded to Legion as Legion stood up and made sure to disarm himself.  

“Souji, you may want to stand up and watch this, if you want control…your gonna have to fight for it, and this will be your test, and trust me…if you are able to wrestle that mass of dark Energy and the one that Legion now calls “Tim”   You will earn its respect.”  Hunter said as he watched as Legion knew that the Ripper technique had worn off.  

“So Tim, get up and lets see your Taijutsu, come on demon to demon.”  Legion antagonized as he prepared to use some of Hunter’s more powerful Taijutsu to weaken the demon in Souji’s body.

WC: 215

(Sorry if it is Meh posts, I promise it will pick up when the action starts, Dialog posts suck dick)
Kazuraba Rouenta
Kazuraba Rouenta
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:57 pm
The entity sighed as he was christened "Tim". He didn't like the name and the annoyance in his voice showed. "If you are to call me anything, since you seem so fixated on naming things, i'd rather go by the name of a user I had long ago, from before the time I was bound to the clan of this child. My name is Jin. That is all there is to it." The NEWLY christened Jin said as he stood, rubbing his wrists and stretching out a bit.

"...I swear, your entity does things for kicks and giggles, doesn't he?" Souji asked Hunter, having to hold in his laughter from the antagonistic nature of his tutor's spirit. "As I've said, I've fought him before. He's no pushover in terms of Taijutsu."

Jin slowly walked away from the man, taking three steps back and steadying out his stance, his feet placed firmly on the ground, his feet forming a perpendicular line as he got into an old fighting style. His feet were in a 'back stance', and his hands were slack and his muscles were relaxed. He looked calmly at the fighter, having no specialized techniques, having forgotten them for the moment, though lightning ran over his body in crimson flecks. "Come."
Yagi Raitenno
Yagi Raitenno
Citizen

Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:52 pm
Legion looked and watched as Tim finally looked to have become a little agitated so Legion laughed a bit when he settled on being called Jin. Legion though was old, and possibly ran into this User at some point, but it did not matter at the time so Legion went from going into a stance to standing nonchalauntley.

“Ok JIN…though that name is not much better, tend to Users that seem to have rivalries with people named Jin. So for Users sake I will let him call you Jin, but you see…I don’t honestly respect you enough yet to call you Jin, so…your still Tim to me, so Timmy boy. Let us use our Host’s bodies and have a bit of fun eh?” Legion said as he got into a stance that resembled some foreign fighting style that left the User looking clumsy and aloof all the while feigning to be focused and ready to deliver a devastating blow as Legion let the shadow wings activate and the seal on his hand activate as sparks of crimson lightning rolled all over his body.

Hunter listened to Souji as he turned to him with a light smile. “Well I never had control of him, I allow him to live beside me, more or less my silent partner, and if I need it a confidant. He tends to get a bit moody, zealous, and cocky though. Never really got that.” Hunter said as he walked out looking like he was seriously walking on some invisible floor overlooking a cage fighters match.

Legion then began to look like he was recklessly tumbling and fumbling around as he walked towards Jin, looking like drunken bastard than a warrior made it almost funny as Hunters gauntlets squeaked and almost seemed to moan in agony, his eyes looked lazy and almost glazed over.

WC: 305
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum