Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sora Hozuki
Sora Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Living in the Depths [PRIVATE] Empty Living in the Depths [PRIVATE]

Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:29 pm
Downpours of rain come down upon the Training towers as the enlightened shadow follows: Hozuki Sora. The enigma stands still, preparing himself for a heavy training session as he memorizes his surroundings; nothingness. That's right. The tower in which the Hozuki stands consists of nothing, nothing but ground. Sora grins as he notices this, now visually creating what will soon be his battlefield. His training session today: Ninjutsu. Of course, in addition to this training, the Hozuki wishes to increase his jutsu capabilities, allowing himself to become more open to his clan techniques by the end of the night. 

The enigma stands focusing, channeling a good portion of his chakra into his right hand as only a spurt of chakra expels, this spurt releasing itself only a meter ahead of the boy. "With this sort of power, I'll never be able to challenge a single opponent without losing." Sora thought to himself, pausing as he would need to replenish his chakra before making yet another sudden move. Thankfully, the connection between the rain and the  Hozuki's chakra would result in simple replenishing as within quick moments, the student would stand strong once more. This time, the student would add more focus and more chakra into his right hand as he would give the chakra time to spread, the rain granting natural strength atop what the Hozuki already contained. The chakra would spread over his whole hand as Sora would unleash it upon the ground before him. He would shoot the chakra in a bullet-like motion as he could hear but a soft splash as a result. For a second, the boy thought his technique was but a waste of time. However, a second later, to his liking, he would notice a 3 inch by 2 inch dent in the ground, the dent hardly visible yet prideful as Sora would look up into the air proudly, rain dropping on his face as it would flow down into his water-proof clothes, only to be absorbed instantaneously. 

It had only taken two minutes before the Hozuki could make a significant impact atop this great, blank tower. He would look ahead as he could see other, unoccupied towers before him, the towers within such short distance, that within a short leap, the Hozuki would easily be able to advance himself to a new location. He would do so as mid-way through his leap, he would unleash a quick expelling of chakra, this little spout creating an even bigger dent than before. With this, Sora could confirm that he had focused his chakra to a great extent, for the chakra he had just expelled would be equivalent to the handful of chakra he once had during his second attempt. Three attempts had now passed as Sora's chakra strength would be growing drastically. The Hozuki could notice a strange warmth pass through his body as he could clearly identify the presence of a great force coming to hand; the birth of Ninjutsu. The force would grow as Sora would unleash multiple shots of chakra, tiring himself now for a long period of time. His chakra would replenish gradually as the amount of rain above him would increase dramatically, Sora now noticing fellow citizens abandoning their current locations and running home. "Pathetic..." Sora would chuckle before noticing a roar of thunder follow the extreme amounts of rain. Once again, Sora would look ahead as he could see another shinobi ahead of him, the boy looking as though he was of the same age, yet much better at controlling chakra than the Hozuki was. Just by focusing on him, Sora's chakra would grow fierce as it would unleash multiple shots towards the boy. The enigma would close his eyes, hoping the chakra shots wouldn't kill the boy as he would then hear another roar of thunder, now glancing at the boy once more as he'd be completely unharmed. The boy would look back, smiling as he'd say, "...it's okay...you didn't mean to, right?" Shocked, Sora would continue, turning his back as he wished not to aim in the same position as this boy any longer, for he was too kind. He was already mastering this art, after all; Ninjutsu, that is. 

Hours would pass as Sora still found himself not even close to mastering this Jutsu Style. "Help me!" Sora would shout to himself, careless as to who was watching him. He could even notice the boy looking towards him as Sora would give him a grim look in return. "Focus..." Sora thought, trying to work to harder extents. He would try channeling more chakra, but he now felt himself becoming tired. "Why?" Sora would ask himself, "Why stop now?" Sora was eager to finish this training as soon as possible. He had seen so many others master it, and he wished to follow their path (well, not entirely). Despite what he thought, Sora had to rest, and so he would. He would center himself on the tower, lean back, and rest his arms behind his head, only to realize that the position wasn't very comfortable. "Damn it!" Sora shouted once more, becoming quite grumpy, "I can't even rest?!" The Hozuki would rest on his right side now, attempting to fall asleep this way. He had little to no precautions of his surroundings, and was careless as to what might happen to him as he would sleep. "I just want to meet my mom..." Sora thought more and more, "I wanna get out of here sometime...to go to the Underwater Village, and be led to her chambers." A tear would drop down the Hozuki's face as it had been years now. He had aged very much, yet his mother wasn't there to see it. "What if she doesn't recognize me?" Sora would ask himself, another tear dropping down his face.

As you may see, Sora was starting to become panicky, and so his chances of sleeping became slim. "I'm living in the depths." Sora would say to himself, his sub-conscious no longer having an affect on him as his self-made depression took its place. "Are you gonna give up?" Sora would ask himself, now becoming crazy. "No! What makes you think that?!" Sora would reply to himself, "I need to do this! I must! I have to! The art of Ninjutsu! It will be mine!" Sora was becoming infuriated. "You watch me, Tengakure!" Sora roared, "Number one, I say! Number one!" With this, Sora would boost himself back up, wishing to practice, despite his lack of rest. He could only concentrate chakra into his right index finger at the moment as he chose to shoot it anyway. "C'MON!" Sora would shout as he would unleash the shot. The shot would embrace Sora's anger as it would impact the ground two feet before the Hozuki, blowing him over, nearly knocking him off the tower. His left hand held onto a ledge, keeping the boy alive. In a pattern-like motion, Sora would grasp upon the ledge with his other hand, carefully as even the slightest mistake could cost him his life. He would then pull most of himself up with one arm, pushing onto the roof of the tower as his other hand would do the rest of the work. "T-th-that...w-was...crazy." Sora thought, hyperventilating.

He would laugh maniacally as he had returned onto the roof. "I need those kinds of adventures." Sora would suggest to himself, "I'm a madman, aren't I?" With this, Sora felt completely re-energized. "One-two-THREE!" Sora would shout to himself as he would unleash a handful of chakra into the sky. It would burst into dust (metaphorically), and vanish into thin air. "Finally!" Sora would cheer, "That focus!" He would try again now, focusing chakra into one hand, then dividing it into the other. "Here we go!" Sora began, thrusting both arms out as they would travel like bullets, but not even close in speed. In fact, once within ten meters, they would dissipate, leaving no trace of their usage behind. "Pfft...who cares." Sora would say, "New record, anyway."

A sudden shock would hit Sora now. It was telling him to calm down. Such a crazy lad Sora was, his own mind being able to shock him whenever he'd go mad. As of now, you couldn't mistake him as a member of Funkagakure, for they were surely fucked up over there (and probably still are). Albeit, Sora would fall to the floor, snoozing now...thankfully. He would fantasize times with his mother. First would come an image of himself leaving Tengakure with permission of Shinji Uzumaki, having guards take him to his destination (something that definitely wouldn't happen). After this, he would find himself at the Underwater Village. He would cross rivers, and walk on water, only to be pulled in by a sudden force. Of course, this was all a dream. He would find himself in the organization that Ultear had spoken of years ago, and this is what would happen:

The Dream

"Ultear?" Sora would ask, pointing on a young woman's shoulder. He could notice her turning around awfully slowly. "Is this supposed to be some kind of drama scene, or are you just acting really weird?" Sora would ask further before seeing her face. According to him, this was the face of Ultear he could remember seeing, for he had yet to see her aged self as of now. He would hug her deeply. "I missed you a lot." Sora would whisper. He would look up, only to see Ultear crying wildly before him. She would hug him back, leaving her hands on his shoulders as Sora would smile. "So how have you been, Ultear?" With this being said, Ultear would quickly grab his hand, dragging him into what seemed to be a secret area. Before him, he could see a group of elites. Additionally, they were all Hozukis. They were eating people like sharks after defeating them, while others would drown those who tried to escape. Looking up at Ultear once more, he could see her whimper, dragging him even harder back to where they were before. "Why aren't you speaking?" Sora questioned. Ultear still wouldn't speak. "Is there anything else?" Sora would ask. He was honestly frightened of the room he had just witnessed. "Is that going to be how I live?" Sora would ask himself. Going into another room, Sora would be followed into a cage, only to witness Ultear disappear. Sora would look around, seeing her on the sidelines, grinning. The cage doors would lock themselves as he would notice Ultear twitch her finger. He would then notice her proceeding to a lever in which she would pull, having an endless amount of Sora Clones appear before the original Sora. Sora would become frightened, backing away from his clones in fear as they would follow him. "Isn't this what you wanted?" The clones would ask them as they would eat each other, becoming more powerful. He could notice more people coming in. They could manipulate themselves anywhere, and make themselves one with water. It was amazing. Despite this, they were maniacal. "I DON'T REMEMBER YOU LIKE THIS, ULTEAR!" Sora would cry before focusing chakra into his hand. It had become more focused than ever before, and a lot more concentrated. The fear that would build in Sora's heart would only show him his weakness, and so he knew what to fight off. He would swing his arm forward, using most of his chakra to punch the clones. Before he knew it, having hit one clone, the rest would disappear. He could notice them screaming in agony as he held his position, only to notice Ultear follow. The dream would end as Sora would wake up.

Back to Reality

Noticing himself out of his dream, Sora would notice himself in the same position as in his dream, when he had annihilated one of his clones, and had hit the organization with good karma; fighting pain with pain. He wondered if he should reconsider visiting the Underwater Village now, for he had forgotten many things. "I'm just a Student." Sora thought, "I haven't even learned Ninjutsu. Those guys were elites...and...Ultear...I should be strong enough...just in case she goes insane...right?" Of course, when weird thoughts leave Sora's mind, new ones come. You'd suppose that would be like how most human beings think everyday, but it didn't seem to be the case for Sora, noticing the ever-so-calm boy before him. "What a good kid." Sora thought as he would conclude his training session.

[2099 words= 20 JP + 10 chakra stats. Requesting Approval]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum