Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Rampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gekido Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mission Topic: Is there a problem, grandma? (p) Empty Mission Topic: Is there a problem, grandma? (p)

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 am
Gekido was recently promoted to a Genin and was really excited about starting missions. He had a talk with his father before about Genin and missions. He said to Gekido “It is not much but you can do D rank missions by yourself. They are very small and sometimes meaningless tasks, but it is just the things you have to go through. Once you start ranking up or are with a team the mission will gradually become harder.” He was assigned a mission this morning, and it did seem a bit odd. The mission read as such “A grandmother missed her morning brunch yesterday and her family is worried about her safety. Her last known location was in her house on the border of the village, so go check it out and see if there are any problems.” Gekido thought about this as he walked to the house were the people that submitted the mission lived. He thought to himself “She could have just overslept or had been sick; again if they are really worried about her than I will for sure go check on her.” Gekido walked up to the door and knocked. He waited a second as an older gentleman answered the door. He asked “Yes young man?” Gekido said “Yes sir I am here about the mission you submitted.” The man nodded and said “Yes our grandmother missed morning brunch yesterday and no one has heard from her in a while. I am afraid she is hurt or something. Would you be so kind as to go check on her? She lives on the border of the village.” Gekido smiled and nodded saying “Of course sir and I will return in a bit.” The man smiled and nodded as Gekido jumped on top of a roof and headed toward the border of the village. He dashed from roof top to roof top. It felt like it would take forever but he was just taking his time. He then arrived at the house where said grandmother lived and knocked on the door. An old woman answered the door with a smiled and asked “What can I do for you young man?” Gekido said “Your family sent me to check on you. You missed morning brunch yesterday and they are concerned.” The old woman smiled and said “Oh they are always like that. I am fine just having been sick and did not feel like getting out of the house is all. I am sorry that they bothered you young man. Please tell them I am fine” Gekido smiled and said ‘Yes ma’am.” He dashed off back to the other house. He told the family that she was fine and they accepted his answer and thanked him. He then went home after getting paid his ryo.

Spoiler:

[467/400 words, +300 ryo, +3 JP]
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Mission Topic: Is there a problem, grandma? (p) Empty Re: Mission Topic: Is there a problem, grandma? (p)

Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 am
Approving the homosexual rainbow thread.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum