Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 54000

GAAAAHHHH!!!!!![Private.] - Page 2 Empty Re: GAAAAHHHH!!!!!![Private.]

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:25 am
Shanks bristles at the comment slightly before he chuckles softly "I don't expect a human to know what I'm capable of, my kind has powers far superior to any 'Shinobi's'" he states uncrossing his arms allowing his youki to dance along his frame spreading outward and upwards like a purplish flame dancing to it's masters demands "When I get big enough....this world will crumble under my heel!" He declares before tossing his head back and cackling loudly "HAAAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!" his frame quaking with the 'evil' laugh that echoes throughout the mansion.

Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 38825

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:33 am
Shouten looks upon him with no real expression after the display of power, it is interesting but the boys ego seems to be something that needs to be handled. He chuckles a bit as the boy finishes his laugh, Shouten leaning forward off the couch and walks alongside the back of it, his left hand set to place itself atop the childs, ruffling his hair a bit if allowed, demeaning him and making sure he knows Shouten does not see him as any form of threat. "We will see, in time possibly you might be a remote threat, but I can most certainly still put you in the ground as a "Shinobi"" He says with a smirk, releasing his head after the words with a slight push as Shouten goes to make his way towards the stairs.
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:40 am
He growls at the mans words and is tempted to make the man a stain on the sidewalk with a quick jab to his stomach...however the man is also the owner of the house..and is promising him power.

He won't lash out...for now, at least until the man teaches him all he can...then he'll pound the puny human into a pancake!!
'HAAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!'

"Tch.." He states at the jibe outwardly displeased with the treatment, he follows the man up the stairs hopping up the stairs rather childishly, bellying his death threat "I've decided I won't kill you, just gonna break your arm when I'm capable!" he states "Be grateful for my mercy!" He says while falling into step besides the man before his face breaks into a wide feral grin of glee "So! So! What are ya gonna teach me fruit loop?? I can do pretty much anything a human can!" He states bouncing in excitement not paying attention to where he's walking...figuring he can just force his way through if anything tries to stop him.
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:51 am
Shouten as the boy speaks, and threatens him, his lips form a hidden smirk as his back is towards the boy, his ears hearing the boys feet impact the steps with each bounce. Shouten spins swiftly in place, his form at the top of the steps when this occurs, the man made the decision to teach this boy the power of a Shinobi. Shouten's form now facing the boy, the spun done at his top speed, the boy left to only see the man flicker in place and face him now unless he somehow gains supernal senses or something of the sort allowing him of such. Shouten's right hand moves forward quickly, his index finger set to poke the boy upon the forehead, if contact is made he passes on the passive gravity field control the to the boy, momentarily stripping all the gravity from his form as the following impact of the poke is set to send the boy flying down the steps at a good amount of speed, Shouten sure the boy can handle such. Shouten, if the boy does go flying, chuckles a bit to himself as he opens his bedroom door, leaving it open so the boy can follow, the man looking under his bed to see if any more eggs have been laid, to his surprise there is another cluster, these things seem to breed like rabbits.

Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:13 am
Shanks blinks as the momentum carries him backwards and takes the time to cross his arms over his chest.
His legs are brought upwards in a crossed formation the scarf forming upwards in a protective coating as he flies through the floor into the basement..he finds himself in a rather warm sewer...

He's not pleased and it'll be several hours before he finds his way out again, in his rage he forgets that he could have simply flown out through the hole.
He later comes out through a manhole nearby the training pit and growls.

[Exit.]
Shouten Ataenushi
Shouten Ataenushi
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:27 am
Shouten hears the crashing and looks over his shoulder, the boy has made quite a large hole, hopefully he is alright, shrugging over this however since he can simply have the woman he took in repair it in exchange for being allowed to live here. Truth be told, Shouten cares little for this house as it is only a bed, and a lab in his eyes, but still compensation is nice. Looking under his bed her watches the eggs still, noting two of them quiver slightly, cracks appearing along them as Shouten's eyes widen and a joyous smile forms upon his lips, Shouten watching as the eggs begin to hatch. A third now begins to hatch, cracks forming along an additional egg as Shouten watches in anticipation to see the new members of his family, Geoffrey landing beside him, jumping down from the bed, the light orange webbed feet impacting the ground with a soft thud, with a chirping screech the creature makes its way under the bed, crawling under the frame. Shouten watches the creature, it moves forward and uses its wings to turn the eggs, the ones that begin to crack Geoffrey separates from the others, repositioning them with its wings. After a few moments the first of the shell segments pop off, screeching coming forth from the hole as the first of the new babies are born, the rest of the shell following the first segment, the rest of the eggs following the same pattern, screeching flowing outwards from under his bed. Shouten watches as Geoffrey helps the little ones out of the egg, biting small segments and pulling it back to help them out, Shouten watching all the while enjoying the sight, and the creatures he brought into this world. Sliding back he gets to his feet, wanting to look around a bit more he makes his way down stairs, leaving his house only to see what is going on around the village.

[1,517;

1,500 words claimed to make 3 Oofloo, 7 stats, and 15JP. 4 points put me at cap, so using the three extra for ryo conversion and getting 150 Ryo for 50 per stat x3.

Exit;Closed upon approval.}
Shanks
Shanks
Citizen

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:28 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum