Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

BOOM!~

+2
Denkiteki
Yoshida Uzumaki
6 posters
Go down
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

BOOM!~ Empty BOOM!~

Fri May 31, 2013 10:23 am
Yoshida was walking along a path in the country borders, looking around he saw a rock that was a nice size he could sit on." I wonder what the hell happen to tengakure?" Yoshida spoke as he place his left hand on his weapon holder pulling out a shuriken. Turning to his left he saw a random citizen of the country.

" Hey what brings you out here young one?"

" ....huh"

" answer the damn question"

"Listen buddy ya don't even know me! now just beat it before I kill you" Yoshida flip the shuriken inside his left hand, watching as the guy walked away." I should kill this fool."

Yoshida took off running using his right fist to knock the guy out cold, when he saw the citizen hit the ground. Yoshida kept on punching him," TAKE THAT AND THIS!" stabbing his shuriken into the citizen face." oh damn I just killed a innocent citizen, this rage inside me!"

Grabbing the citizen by his leg he drag him behind some bushes, kicking some dirt over the blood he walked away after the evidence was gone. Walking away he toss the shuriken up into the air and he caught it with his left hand," Well I'm glad that I killed him! let off some anger". Preforming the tree walking jutsu he walked up a tree, running in the forest he hop down to surface, the he used his momentum to hop back up on a tree hiding behind some bushes he looked at the borders. Then he turned back down to the ground he walked away, heading for sunagakure no sato.

EXIT

Requesting c-rank missing nin.
Denkiteki
Denkiteki
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Isamu
Hasumi
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 271700

BOOM!~ Empty Re: BOOM!~

Fri May 31, 2013 10:28 am
Approved o.o

+20 stats and C-rank
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Fri May 31, 2013 3:53 pm
[Voiding Exit]

Hasashi was walking through a nearby forest, having wondered from the village, when he heard 2 men speaking. Activating his silent steps and unsheathing his ninjato, he began to make his way through the forest until he spotted the two. He would be more or less behind the boy from Tengakure, though he of course didn't know he was from there. He was hidden behind a tree, glancing past it to look at the back of the boy.

The larger man was walking away from the boy, so neither of them would see him hiding behind the tree. As the boy with a shuriken in his hand assaulted the older man, Hasashi would attempt to take action. His silent steps still active, and his ninjato in his left hand. He would silently run towards the boy, who would at this point be punching the unconscious man. The tree that Hasashi had left would be about 7 meters from the boy, and one meter from the boulder the boy had been sitting on.

Hasashi would reach the boy as he stabbed his shuriken into the man's face, bringing his own weapon down towards the young man's heart, planning to stab him in the back. His approach had been silent, the boy would have been unable to hear his steps due to the technique he had activated. It was nearly impossible for the boy to have detected him at all, as Hasashi had done his best to quiet his breathing and to avoid bumping into any objects while charging forward.

Unless the boy managed to somehow detect Hasashi, the blade of the young Genin's weapon would pass between his ribs and into his heart, killing him. Hasashi's only regret was that he would have been unable to save the man who had been stabbed in the face.

The sun would be in front of Hasashi, but luckily he had to only look down to see his target, so the sun did not get in his eyes. There would be no shadows for his target to see and alert him of Hasashi's presence.

(Kind of a meh post.)

Last edited by Hasashi Akari on Fri May 31, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed a semi important detail xD)
Yoshida Uzumaki
Yoshida Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 300

Fri May 31, 2013 6:59 pm
After yoshida killed the guy he quickly stood up and turned around and he saw a guy that was coming his whey with some kind of weapon inside his hand, dodging the boy attack yoshida quickly threw his shuriken to the side." Okay guess you looking for trouble?" yoshida spoke as he form his hands together preforming the clone jutsu with at least six clones of yoshida that surrounded his opponent," Now imam let you figure out which one is me, make sure you choose good if not well actually I'm going to kill you before ya even make a choice" by that time yoshida was already behind the boy looking at his spinal cord yoshida preformed the rasengan aiming it for the boy spinal cord if all went well the rasengan will have his opponent on the ground paralyzed.
Samuru Uchiha
Samuru Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 17188

Fri May 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Hasashi would reach the boy as he stabbed his shuriken into the man's face

After yoshida killed the guy he quickly stood up

Yoshida is dead, timeline was set by Hasashi, all your actions take place after his attack.
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 7:49 pm
The body of the young boy slumped over as the sword entered his body, this was Hasashi's first kill. The young assassin had been successful in ridding the world of a murderer, but he hadn't saved the victim of this rogue ninja's wrath. Hasashi removed the sword from the body, which was now resting a top the body of the man he murdered. as he took a step back. Normally a young man might be fairly freaked out after watching a man die, and then going forth and murdering the boy who took his life. But Hasashi only looked down towards the body of the boy with cold, blank eyes. He looked down towards his ninjato, which was now covered in blood.

Walking forward, Hasashi ripped off a piece of fabric from the boy's clothing and began cleaning his blade with it. He didn't want it to be stained with the boy's blood when he returned it to it's sheath. After he finished cleaning his sword, he dropped the fabric and put his sword back in its sheath. He wasn't sure what to do after that, so he began to look through the boy's stuff, pocketing his money and his smaller items. He wasn't sure what to do about the giant, heavy sword though. So he threw it to the side, because Hasashi wasn't that strong it only moved 1 meter away from Hasashi.

I guess I'll go turn it in for Missing nin pay. He then attempted to pick the corpse of the boy up, attempting to put it over his shoulder. It was heavy, but Hasashi thought he could get it back to Konoha. Some blood would drip onto his clothes though, which he didn't enjoy.

[Pocketing Yoshida's money and items except for the sword of destruction]
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 8:09 pm
Vapula would be walking around the borders of the villages. He would be looking for bodies that he could use for experimentation. It was Dark, as it was night time as the sun had set and the only light was from the moon. This would mean that Vapula's night vision would be working, not at its best because of the moon, but still he could see so many things in the night as the sun just set. AS he was walking he would find a ninja who seemed to be lying over a corpse. This could be something interesting. Vapula would walk towards the man (at full speed towards the boy) and if he was not stopped would get within 1 foot of the corspe.

If he was not stopped he would speak to the man living.

"Who is this boy?" Vapula would ask the young man, Hasashi."

He could use this boy for experimentation, as he was a ninja, even if he was not a ninja of a bloodline he could still be used for more intel on the human body and what it is capable of. Besides he could really only focus on one body at a time.

[1/30]
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 8:17 pm
A figure would appear near the corpse of the boy as Hasashi was about to pick up the boy's body. The young assassin would let go of the corpse and step back, unsure as to what the man's intentions were. This unspoken question was quickly answered, the man wondered who the boy was.

"I don't know, I merely saw him murder the man beneath him and ended his life for it." the young boy spoke slowly, remaining calm despite this strange situation. Was this other man going to kill him? He was unsure, he merely waited for the man to say something or to act, standing within 2 meters of the man. He had seemingly appeared out of nowhere, the only sign that he hadn't teleported being the gust of wind Hasashi had felt when he stopped near him. If the man mean to kill him, Hasashi could do nothing about it.
Wuwu Inazumahi
Wuwu Inazumahi
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 9:18 pm
I don't know, I merely saw him murder the man beneath him and ended his life for it."

"Sigh. I will pay you 3000 ryo for the body." Vapula would say. He would see if this ninja was from a bloodline or something when he got home. But for now. He did not want to take two bodies home, and this one could be used for maybe an outer suit or something.
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Nozomi Kinzokutei
Citizen

Fri May 31, 2013 9:21 pm
Hasashi was surprised by the offer, but shouldn't he take the body back to his village? The man would probably try and take the body by force though if he didn't accept the offer, he'd be better off accepting the money and letting him take it.

"Sounds good to me." He didn't bother to inquire what the man intended to do with the body, he would rather not know. Hasashi would wait for the man to give him the money, wondering what all he could do with 3,000 Ryo.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum