Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing) Empty Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:09 am
"Its time to get away from these people" Johnny grew tired of the village and needed a little time to himself where no one would trouble him "No more mission no more training" Johnny started running towards the leaf gates "I want to head into the forest where I won't be found" Johnny ran out a couple of miles then stop and look around "This is it nobody around" Johnny laid next to a tree and had his eyes close "This is what i'm talking about"
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1865

Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing) Empty Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 am
Yusuke was just wondering around the place in hopes to not have anyone distrub his peace time but he was also lost as to what he is going to do. The words in his head tells him *hmm are you going to train or not unless you want to be at the very back of the village in terms of skill then you should just laid around*. After walking for sometime Yusuke notice that there were someone near him so he decided that he should hide himself before doing anything.
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing) Empty Re: Deep in the Forest(Private, No killing)

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:36 am
"I think someone just arrive here" Johnny said to himself "I'm not the best sensory but I can tell when someone this close" Johnny took a couple of seconds to think over his options "I could not say anything and maybe he leaves or call him out now before something bad happens" Johnny open one eye and look over where the ninja was hiding "Hey you how about you come out already"
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:47 am
Yusuke knew that the ninja would not be stupid enough not to have notice him so he decided to make a shadow clone as he send it to meet the guy that have call him out. As Yusuke's clone jumps down from the tree in the forest he then walks over in with a friendly tone and said to him "Yo...nice to meet you".
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:51 am
As the ninja came and greeted Johnny reply back "Nice to meet you as well" Johnny smile as he pulled out a empty cup "Mind helping out a low genin like myself with some ryo its not easy to get strong on a empty stomach" Johnny waited to see the ninja response
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 am
Yusuke's clone did not know what to do but when he saw what the ninja did so he release the clone and show himself as he took out 500 ryo and put it in the cup as Yusuke thinks to himself as he then smiles at the ninja and said to him "hi what is you name mine is Yusuke".
Johnny
Johnny
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:00 am
Johnny eyes grew wide as he saw the man put 500 ryo in the cup "Thanks really !" He then heard the man name "Hello Yusuke my name Johnny " after he gave out his name he put the ryo in a safe spot
Legacy <3
Legacy <3
Citizen

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 am
(hmm i think this topic is void xyxer said that i cant post here)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum