Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another one bites the dust. Empty Another one bites the dust.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:48 pm
Hikarishi would walk from the edge of the fire nation back to the Hokages Office. He would arrive after about thirty minutes of walking only to be left waiting as an anbu operative checked him over. "My name is Hikarishi Uchiha and im here to see Hokage Sensei I have something important to talk to him about." he said to a expressionless mask, the mask made it impossible for him to tell if he knew the man or not. He would wait till the enter order was given before he would make a move for the door.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Another one bites the dust. Empty Re: Another one bites the dust.

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:24 pm
The man behind the mask would glance at the boy, thoroughly scanning him before opening the door and allowing him into the Hokage's office. Navi would glance upwards with cold eyes, eyeing the Genin as he stood just outside his office. Tora gave a high-pitched mew before jumping up on the desk beside him.

"What is it?" Navi asked. It would seem that he was visited quite often lately, and it made him wonder if Viper ever had this many guests.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:33 pm
Hikarishi, guessing it was ok for him to enter as the Hokage spoke to him, walked into the room as the Anbu operative would shut it. "Sensei i have come to report that i have killed an intruder. He did not give me a name before the attacked me but i did give him an option to come with me to jail which he refused." He said as he walked forward and set down the Headband of the boy and got the ashes out that he had collected." He would for navi to speak again before going any further.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:09 pm
It seemed that his subordinates were also often killing other ninja. This time a tengakure ninja no less, and Navi glances at the headband before folding his hands and giving out a light sigh.

"Alright, thank you for keeping me informed. Was there anything else?" Navi is being somewhat brief here, as he is often getting reports of killings across the land. If it was a missing ninja he might be more interested and offer a bounty, but in this case he had little desire to worry about a foreign ninja that had wandered too far.

Unless Demetri had another question to ask, he was excused.
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 pm
[o-o chars name is Hikarshi >->]

Navi would had thanked him and asked if there was anything else. "As a matter of fact i would like to talk to you about Hisao." He said as he moved back to sit in a chair. "I know he is not from here originally, he seems to be from sunagakure from the complexion he has, but im....worried about, him he is a fellow clansman after all, i have seen him look off at something not there and even wave and talk to it.....is there something wrong with him?" He asked genuinely concerned with his teammates mental condition.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:32 pm
[Sorry, I just glanced at your username because that was faster XD ]

"Yes, he is originally from Sunagakure. He had a somewhat traumatic experience there which is likely where a lot of his anguish stems."

While not having been around the boy much, it was worth informing Hikarshi of this truth. He hadn't known how powerful this mental development was, but perhaps if it grew out of control the boy would be able to inform him.

"I don't know the extent of his condition, but I will ask that you keep an eye on him and inform me if anything interesting surfaces."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:05 am
[lol its ok xD]

The young boy would hear the words of his kage, "I will do sir." He said while nodding his head. "Is there anything you can tell about what happened to him?" He asked next wanting to understand the condition that Hisao had more so that if he was able to he could help him by 'removing' it.
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:20 am
"His family was killed in front of him during the Sungakure massacre if I remember correctly," Navi began.

"Many people lost their families and loved ones during the attack. He is likely undergoing severe trauma because of it."

Navi himself was slightly haunted by that day, but having been through so much action in the Black Ops, he was not as badly affected. Unfortunately he didn't know much more about Hisao's specific condition, so he left the story there.

"You might be able to learn more from asking him, but there is little else I can tell you."
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 am
"Thank you Navi." He said as the Hokgae finished speaking a thought crossed his mind he personally might have something that his Kage could use his jutsu 'might as well bring it up and see what he thinks' he thought to himself.

"Sensei i have come up with a jutsu you might find useful, it allows you to talk to someone telepathically, and if you want i can teach you the jutsu." Hikarishi said awaiting his leaders answer.

[sorry it took so long i had to go visit my dad]
Navi
Navi
Citizen

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 am
Navi smiles, interested that the man has come up with a style that does take some level of talent to develop.

"Thank you, but I already have a much more advanced technique that does just that. I appreciate your offer however."

Hikarishi had some promise behind him, hopefully the boy would be promoted and prove himself further soon. His progress would be interesting.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum