Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 2:22 pmCiel UchihaThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitzukai
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

The confrontation Empty The confrontation

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:35 pm
As the lightning crossed the sky Mitzukai walked through the konoha forest. She was on a mission to find Nightshade Arashi. Since it was late at night, she decided to find a tree to sit in until morning. Staring at the gates, she notices how peaceful Konoha looked. She had managed to escape with one of her twins from Volcano after they were born. Her daughter who was safely hidden in an undisclosed area. These thoughts made her want a peaceful village to be at home in. Watchimg the gates from her tree, she listened to the thunder.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

The confrontation Empty Re: The confrontation

Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:11 pm
Nightshade had been standing on the roof of the Kage building, which is perfect for storm watching. As Nightshade looked down into the forest she could see a figure moving when the lightning lit up the sky. ” hmmm... Who would be out in this? Guess I should go check it out.” Nightshade made her way to the gates. Hopefully it wouldn't end up in something she couldn't handle.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:49 pm
Primrose was sitting in a tree next to the gates. She saw the fast moving object in the flashes of lightning. "What the hell?" She said standing up. Apparently , Nightshade had seen it to. She jumps down from the tree landing next to Nightshade. " I will deal with this Nightshade! Hey, show yourself!" Prim yelled standing in front of the gates.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:01 am
Seeing both girls in the lightning, Mitzukai knew this was not going to end peacefully. "I only came for Nightshade, I just wanna talk. I am Mitzukai Kaguya." Mitz said moving in front of the gates directly across from Primrose. "You must be the ever famous Primrose Uchiha. Someone I know speaks of you quite often." She said in reference to Prims mother.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:13 am
Nightshade immediately remembered her. "You were the pregnant girl. I take it you had them, you were knocked by the weird guy. Ok yeah um, looks like Primmy wants you. I'll step back out of the way. " Nightshade respectfully backed away. "Careful Primmy."
(( you may now skip my next few turns! Get it on Prim & Mitz! Make it good!))
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:27 am
"You once sent a letter, I intercepted it. A liitle FYI, I don't like you. As a matter of fact, I am going to kill you." Primrose boldly said. This girl was at one point a missing nin. More than likely was pregnant by another missing nin and had children by them. Her point in Prims eyes was to kill her best friend Nightshade. "Being generous, I am going to let you turn around and walk away." Prim knew what she was doing, now to see if Mitz would attack.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mitzukai
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 am
Mitzukai smiled a coy smile. "No, I am not leaving I came here for a reason and I plan on staying, you want me gone, you are going to have to get rid of me yourself. Yuri was very wrong about you. She said you didn't really care and were very carefree. I don't see t." Mitzukai said to Prim staring right at her. Prim was in her way, she had one goal and it was to face off with Nightshade. "I don't want you, I want Nightshade. We had a spar once before, she won but I think the tables would turn this time. Prim, I don't want to hurt you either, so I suggest you stay out o the way." Mitzukai held up her hands aiming her fingertips at Prim. She sighed as she realized she would have to more than likely face off with Prim to. From the tips of her finger tips, ten bone shaped bullets shot out towards Prim. One bone shaped bullet per finger.

(Going to turn your world upset down, only you can stop me! We are on the same level Prim!)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 am
((MITZ! You didn't put NK or P in the subject line! WTF! I am thankful that non of the missing nin from your group aren't active!))

Prim knew she was up to something the minute that her hands went up. "Do not use your eyes unless it is an emergency." Prim thought to herself, heeding Vipers words. She saw several small items emerge from Mitzukais fingertips. Using body flicker, Prim disappeared missing the attack and reappeared behind Mitzukai. The entire time she had been charging her chakra. appearing behind Mitzkai she immediately used her lightning body control. If the move goes through successfully, she has Mitz wrapped in lightning and will be able to control Mitrz's movements.
Mitzukai
Citizen

Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:57 am
[I doubt anyone will jump in. I kind of was in a hurry when I made this.]

In a bright flash of lightning, Mitz saw Prim disappear. "Shit! Mitz said immediately jumping to the side. Throughout training she learned that people who do this usually appear behind the person! As Mitz dodged She pulled out her whip and aimed at the spot she just was at. If the move goes through, it will hit Prim causing damage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum