Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The Awakening of A Monster(Private, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Awakening of A Monster(Private, Invite Only)

Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:12 pm
Fai was getting rather annoyed with the amount of people popping up, it was okay with just one but now another had shown up. He had picked up on his signature before he had even hidden himself. When Kuro had pointed him out, Fai would grin sticking his right hand in the direction of the boulder sending a bolt of lightning towards it destroying the boulder," i do not like eavesdropping nor annoying insects. If you want to hide like a pussy go play somewhere else," looking over his shoulder to him as chunks of the boulder fell to the ground, afterwords sending a large blast of lightning at the boy, shocking him, and sending him into cardiac arrest. Fai would further get annoyed as another presence came into the picture this time his body fully turning around to look at him. He listened to his voice which was annoying," Kuro, where you attract these annoying ones from, besides the point you should watch that tounge of yours," pointing at . For now he would rest his left hand onto his head as he walked with Kuro

Last edited by Fai Li Wong on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

The Awakening of A Monster(Private, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Awakening of A Monster(Private, Invite Only)

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:42 pm
Eiji looked at the new person who had just come in, he looked incredibly stupid in Eiji's opinion having all these swords hanging from his body. In Eiji's mind there was no use for that many swords unless he could somehow hold to on his feet and one in his mouth. He greeted them with disrespect, but Eiji blew it off a gave a simple nod as a hello. Then without notice Fai pointed his hand in the direction of a rock which crumbled into rubble exposing the annoying and weak rat who had been there at the battle in the forest. Eiji eyed him up and down, "What's a weakling like you doing here?" Eiji didn't care for an answer much so he ignored whatever the answer of the boy was and followed behind Fai and Kuro.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:57 pm
[POSTING ORDER IS AS FOLLOWED]

FAI
EIJI
KURO
TAKA
GENJI

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:39 pm
The sun was bright as the wind blew slightly through the small village from the mountians it was just a area where merchants of the world gathered. There were stands on both sides of the little valley way. Each stand selling different things as a Albino female looking no more then fifteen years old was walking through the Valley way looking to both sides with a huge smile on her face.Shiro is an albino. She has snow-white hair, pale skin and red eyes; even her eyebrows and eyelashes are white. Her hair is very long and reaches down to her knees. She dresses in a peach, skintight bodysuit, decorated with red circles and stripes. Her toes stick out of her bodysuit, just as her heels. She also wears big brown and a wide neckwarmer. She would be walking on the Valley as she would turn her to one of the booths which her red eyes would catch sight of the giant cookie taking the cookie she would take a giant bite out of it."Yummy!!!"she would exclaim from the great taste in her mouth. The merchant would be holding his hand out expecting her to pay. Shiro would look at the hand and shake her hand"Mine!!!"she would hug her cookie and starts running not knowing any better about ryo she thought he wanted her cookie.

"Thief!!!!"the merchant yelled as from those words four ninja begun to chase Shiro her feet pushing on the ground as she was running at teleporting speeds."Help me!!!!!!"she yelled running toward the group of ninja who were in a group with Kuro she was tearing at the eyes as she hugged her cookie to her chest. Running right through the group of people enough to make them spin. She was running through the pathway mountians on each side of them."Stop Girl Thats A Order Your Under Arrest"said the four ninja chasing this poor little girl who would save her"Get away bad bad people!"she screamed as she ran.
Wandering Blind Man
Wandering Blind Man
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:47 am
Fai would smile at the boy Kuro caught and walked up to him a smile on his face," time to go night night," as he struck his body with enough electricity to put someone in a coma. He would grab his body and walk back with Kuro," samething as last time buddy," as he handed the body to Kuro as they continued walking. For now it would be peaceful until a strange girl ran past them and turn him backwars. He was annoyed now as four ninja were running after her. Fai would grin as his hand would glow red and crackle," fucking die already," as he shot four blasts of lightning at them. As the lightning struck each of their bodies they would drop to the ground, one of which would die of cardiac arrest. Fai sighed as he rubbed his left hand through hair," my my what has happened here, i think a freak lightning bolt struck them down," laughing and pointing at the bodies. Looking to Kuro he would smile, new bodies to experiment with or just leave them here," looking around for the girl he would hope she came back
Eiji
Eiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4350

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am
Eiji noticed a girl, maybe around mid teens, with white hair pop out of nowhere holding a large cookie it seemed like and following right behind her were four ninja. Eiji had to laugh at this one, he hadn't seen something like this since, well, never. He looked over at Fai who was smiling, all of a sudden he shot 4 blasts of lightning at the ninja sending them flailing to there death beds on the ground. Eiji stood there clapping, "Bravo, bravo, it looks like I'm not the only one who's improved. Now I should probably get rid of these bodies..." Eiji walked over to the 4 bodies and placed his hand over each of their mouths one by one filling their insides with his Hozuki oil. After finishing filling them up which didn't take very long you could tell that their bodies were bloated beyond normal capacity, "Time for the show," he said grinning exposing his sharp teeth. He had purposefully filled the bodies a lot more than he needed to just for a little fun. He stepped back and looked a a rock that was in between all the bodies aimed with his index finger and shot a water bullet infused with oil at it, on impact the bullet exploded just large enough to set off the bodies. In a loud and large spectacular orange and red explosion the bodies detonated into flames, the explosion leaving no remainders of any traces. He looked back at his viewers, "Well that was fun wasn't it, now what were we doing?"
Genji Uchiha
Genji Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:07 am
Genji slightly stepped to the side as darkness rushed up to the other uchiha who was now deemed fucked. Looking over at the man named "Kuro" telling Genji to come with him. Genji slightly smirked, his sharingan wasnt activated but still he was able to follow the actions of the attack. Slightly blowing off the other two moronic tumors just walking up to kuro Genji gripped his katana in his left hand he was slightly nervious about what was happening. Genji could tell if these boys were to attack him it was going to be a problem, but still Genji wasnt to worried about it. As he walked his sack of ryo bounced off the front of his leg. Genji looking at the two men talking he walked past them in a somewhat cocky way. Not even really noticing them his cloak waved back and forth with his movments. Genjis movments were slightly quick as he walked up directly next to Kuro, " So, what is your name? I can see your a rinnegan user so you must be the S-ranked Shinobi Kuro? If so i heard my brother Daniel Kiyade was in the Akatsuki, ive been looking for that fucker for a long time. i heard he came to the kumogakure and i didnt see him or find him. Maybe you can tell me where he is, considering if you know him or not."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum