Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.]

Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 pm
"Business?" Azaiyo's clone would ask himself, wondering if any more tragedies were occurring, for it was not common for him to hear a word like that. Corresponding to the Sannin's demand, the clone would rush out of the building, running up the staircase at a fast pace before launching himself onto the roof. As he landed, a blank face would be expressed as the clone was in deep question. "Anything you would like to share?" The clone would ask, standing in a gentleman stance and equipped with ears like a dog.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.]

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 pm
Echo yawns before the door of the roof is kicked open and what he believes is Azaiyo bursts through, his sharingan and rinnegan active underneath his goggles before he straightens up. "You can come up with any of the excuses you want, you attacked my ANBU, you've messed with the Fire Nation and you've been ordered to death." Echo states calmly his hands at his sides. "You talked about wanting to be a Hero yeah?? Heres your chance...were gonna play a little game...You'll be the Hero..and I'll be the Demon you have to vanquish...If you run...All of Suna will be demolished." Echo states his expression turning cold as he stands across from Azaiyo on the twenty feet roof.

"Ready? Game Start." He states sliding into the Fox-Katan stance his right foot slid one foot in front of his left his legs braced as he brings his hands up in a boxing stance his right fist positioned in front of his face while his left fist is positioned in front of the side of his neck his elbow in position to guard his side.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:38 pm
Having heard Echo's words, Azaiyo's clone would stay in its same position, its hands by its side, not a single part of its body in a non-formal stance. He would slightly tilt his to the right as he was emotionally impacted by the Sannin's speech. "You're right...I'm no hero...and you're no demon..." The clone murmurred, still yet to make a single movement, "...However...listen closely. At the Valley of the End, I mentally destroyed myself, thinking I had to make my village better, having just recently been promoted to Deputy Kazekage. I was wrong. Your ANBU...saved me. Had he not put chains on me...I would have already killed myself completely. He reminded me that there is nothing you can possibly find to aid your village...because you already have your people. I could have escaped...but that would only prove me a demon...nothingness. Instead, I let him have my relics, my cloak, my ninjato...everything...because it means family. I'll admit to you...this isn't the real Azaiyo...but guess why? In order to further note his people that he loves them...Azaiyo made a skill that allows him to show it in seven different ways...in seven different areas." The clone would pause for a moment, having give quite the large speech to Echo, allowing him some time to properly receive the message whilst giving the clone sometime to further continue his speech. "So...you still have the choice to kill me. I gave that ANBU my relics to prove we're family together...and you should know that." Pausing once more, the clone would pull out the Silver Covenant headband it was constructed with, tossing it to Echo. "Viper gave me that headband...another sign of family. Although that is merely reconstructed...it still holds the same feelings. Now, it's your choice Echo. I have always worshiped the Fire Nation, but if I need to receive penalties, be the one to do so...not to me...but to the real Azaiyo." With this, the clone would strip himself of his armory and weaponry, only its casual wear remaining on its body, the items being tossed several feet in front of him, whereas now he would have no chance in reclaiming if Echo were to indeed attack. "SO WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MOVE?! ECHO?!"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:53 pm
Echo listens to his words before he shakes his head in what appears to be clear disappointment "One way or Another Azaiyo of the Sand...you will face judgement, you speak of pretty words and lies but I can see the truth...You irrationally attacked the ANBU and he stripped you of your equipment, that Headband represents an organization...it's no family." He states clearly his facial expression that of cold reprimand and clear disappointment "Even now you do nothing to save your village and send a clone before me....Are you that weak? Are you that cowardly?!!" He finishes snarling as his anger is unleashed "Will you leave your village to my wrath while you flee!!?"
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm
The calming breeze would once again settle in the clone as his blank face would return, his posture still in its starting state. Hearing Echo express his deep feelings even further, the clone would continue to speak. "Wrath?! You are no demon, ECHO!" The clone would pause, the pain growing significantly inside. The clone could tell there would be no signs of positivity in this conversation, not for a while at the least. "If you want to see the real Azaiyo, I will guide you to him! However, what he...no...what I'm doing is not cowardly...not at the least! As a clone, I have no ability to fight. Azaiyo created me this way. He wants peace to spread across the land, that is why he has this power! He sees the best in people, and wants to go beyond the limits! Like I said, you cannot kill me, but you are free to kill Azaiyo...if that is reason...if that is the judgment...if that is the prophecy! I DID NOT ATTACK the ANBU. In fact, you can ask him yourself...ask him if ever did I once attempt to touch him...just touch him! To me, organizations are family, whether you like it or not. An organization cannot be an organization without its people. Without its people, no, bonds, it is just a broken puzzle. This is my opinion, take it the way you want it!"

The clone would now begin speaking on Azaiyo's behalf, his own will to live. "If you wish to destroy Sunagakure no Sato, you will have to go through Azaiyo first, for Sunagakure no Sato is a village of peace, a village of freedom! If anything, Azaiyo is hopeful and selfless. THAT IS WHAT MAKES HIM A "HERO"...IF YOU WANT TO DEFINE IT THAT WAY!" The clone would become enraged, expressing all feelings of sadness and disappointment to Echo that it possibly could, knowing that the real Azaiyo would express even more. "How do you feel...when things...aren't going right for you?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 pm
"He will come here." Echo states his left hand gesturing behind him grandly towards the village and as a whole the villagers a smirk forming across Echo's "Or they will die." He states simply "Now bring forth your Master so I can end this farce of speeches, your words mean nothing to me and his will mean nothing as well...you wanna stop the destruction? STOP IT WITH YOUR FISTS!!" Echo shouts before letting out a small cackle...his acting skills bringing forth none of his thoughts against the otherwise his facial expressions body language and voice pulling off the perfect mockery of a madman preparing to decimate a village.

Echo wanted to be a performer his entire life, he's quite talented at it and this is a showing of that.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:45 pm
"What would Viper say, seeing all of this, knowing that you would actually kill innocent villagers that have nothing to do with this situation?" The clone would ask, still no signs of happiness expressed on his face. "Not only Viper, but what would Konoha say, seeing all of this, seeing you attempt to destroy a village...unreasonably?" Pain would continuously grow, the clone still resisting it as he talked. "You taught me something once...something I will never forget...the greater good. I no longer care how much you refuse to listen to me, nor take any of my words into acceptance. You are not a demon Echo, so don't act like one! One's friend can be another's enemy. Only YOU choose who YOU can trust, who you can befriend, who you can truly call your comrade. Your actions reflect on your future. I don't care how you respond to me, I am speaking the truth. If you act now, and kill all of my Suna Nin, YOU are only being the 'me' you speak of. I know that you know Amane. What would she say as well, knowing you were her killer?" The clone would point to Echo, ready to state something that he knew would get Echo's attention. "WHAT WOULD YOUR ANCESTORS SAY IF THEY SAW YOU KILL THE INNOCENT?!" The pain would become undeniably strong, the clone's power of existing drawing low. "Hmph...this is just like the real Azaiyo...huh? Pain affects the soul deeply...well...how do you feel now Echo?"
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:51 pm
Echo blinks behind his goggles before exclaiming in exasperation "HOLY RIKUDO SENNIN DO YOU EVER SHUT UP!!!!??" Echo shouts aiming his index finger towards Azaiyo once more "You have ten minutes to get here before I start making things blow up!!!" Finishing that statement he fires his spirit gun towards the clone in a bid to dispel the clone who he's really tired of hearing talk.

If this move be successful Echo would sigh "...Do I talk that much?" Echo questions tilting his head to the left slightly.
Vegeta
Vegeta
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1400

Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 pm
The life of an ANBU Black Ops, a life full of sacrifice for those that choose this path, one not for the light of heart.
It seems so long ago that Shizen took up this task only to better serve the previous Kazekage, in time the previous Kazekage retired leaving this new man in charge, out of respect for her final orders as Kazekage Shizen was instructed to watch over this new Kazekage and help guide him in the world, and help guide the village to retain peace.
The conversation from the two is noted, they speak of some form of incident that occurred before the man took the seat of Kazekage, something interesting indeed.
Akuma resides 50 meters from the Kazekage building observing the two in full ANBU gear (Basic clothing, not stat boosting), both speak of a clone now, was this not the real Kazekage that was with them?
No matter the accusations his orders and directives stand, "Sungakure no Sato ANBU directive #1:The life of the Kazekage comes before all else."
Hostilities now raise, glowing energy seen within the hand of the man identified as Echo Uchiha, Sannin of Konohagakure no Sato.
It is with a quick burst of speed Shizen clears the gap placing himself now 1 meter in front of the Kazekage's clone and 10 meters from that of Echo, tungsten dust shoots from its confines only to block the blast from hitting the clone.

"Echo Uchiha, as ANBU Captain of Sunagakure no Sato you will not lay a hand on Lord Kazekage, all accusations do not matter to me for my orders stand as is, his safety comes above all else.
Turn back or I will be forced to engage."

Akuma delivers his words, he knows he will not be a match for this man according to the rumors but buying the Kazekage some time might be well worth his sacrifice.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:41 pm
As the gun shot, having been interfered by a sudden shield of elements, the clone would turn its head, smiling. "Thank you, but please, this isn't your time. I don't want to risk you being killed." Azaiyo's clone would speak to a seemingly strong shinobi of the Sand. "As for you, Echo Uchiha, I only silence myself to the sane. This isn't you. What happened to that man that inspired me? The man who gave me reason, more goals, and taught me how to live my life correctly? Blowing things up won't solve anything..." Having now realized that this man could potentially destroy the village, the clone would make an annoucement. "EVERYONE! SAFETY ORDER NUMBER ONE! GO TO HQ!" With this, the pain would disappear, the clone having absolute hope that he would indeed surpass the likes of Echo Uchiha, at least as of this moment. "You don't get it, do you, Echo Uchiha? I'm not an ordinary clone. In fact, don't even consider me one. Azaiyo has created an ability that allows him to summon his past selves to the world. This way, he can fix mistakes, as well as see the current situations at hand. I am Azaiyo myself as well, KAZEKAGE AZAIYO, THE SUCCESSOR OF AMANE UCHIHA! I will not let you rid me of my people. Call me a farce, call me a devil, I have made mistakes, but none of which have guided me to these kind of cruel extents. Trust me, Echo Uchiha. How would the Will of Fire respond to your thoughts, assuming I had attacked your own ANBU? The Flying Thunder God got me out of that incident, the only technique I used, a technique that allows me to relocate myself to a different location via a special formula. If there were any cruelty, it would be the huge misunderstanding your ANBU and I had, misjudging each other until I was chained. THAT IS THE INCIDENT! You can have your whole village surrounding me, and I wouldn't say differently. It was a mere coincidence that I used the same technique to leave our little meeting, having met the ANBU right after, but I promise you, the only way I could have hurt him is in an emotional manner, and I can admit, I was clueless that day." The clone could guarantee that even the real Azaiyo had never spoken this much in a single conversation before. The clone was being fearless, ready to knock some sense into the Sannin, trying his best to prove that when it comes to friendly fire, he is innocent. "You don't talk much, but I'd appreciate it if you do."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum