Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.] Empty The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.]

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:28 pm
In a downwards flash of red outside the caves nearby Sunagakure that Echo Uchiha appears standing five feet to the left of the unlit fire pit, his right hand raises to his face hesitantly before he rips off the Kitsune mask and tosses it aside with a glare "I don't need you anymore" is all he says before the Sannin fully equipped for battle.

His Demon grieves glow ominously worn on his feet over his thick rubber soled combat boots, his pants consisting of a simple pair of jeans that ends below his ankles tucked underneath the fastened grieves.

Around his neck the Demon Collar shines in response to Echo's presence and anger, the Demon gloves shine around his knuckles as well the assassins bracers around his forearms prepared for battle the one on his left arm being adorned with the black and white circular construct that is Echo's sleipnir.

With his Heavens Sorrow Ninjato strapped to his left hip the hilt tilted upwards to make it easier to draw and the Blast Tonfa crossed underneath the Devil Shield on the small of his back for easy gripping when needed.

Echo's equipment pouch likewise is attached to his right hip, with a gust of Wind Echo's form blurs forward as he raises from the ground blasting past the gates and rising above the buildings his goggles being pulled down just before he takes off, his Three Tome Sharingan activating as he whizzes in between buildings coming out unscathed the gust of wind that follows his passing would alert many shinobi to a possible attack before he stops hovering five feet above the roof of the Kazekage building in the center.

Echo lands the gust around him ending as he waits for the one he's here for, making a spectacle of himself would no doubt bring about the 'Deputy Kazekage's' attention and his desire to defend Suna would of course bring him to face the possible threat.

So...Echo waits his ears and eyes watching for anything that can be taken as an attack, his right hand lightly scratches his left shoulder as he walks forward towards the edge of the railing stopping three feet from it looking out over the village, his right hand lowers to his right side...And he waits.

Last edited by Echo Uchiha on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.] Empty Re: The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.]

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:45 pm
Dust would form inside of the Kazekage Chambers as it would compile into the undefined clone Azaiyo had constructed, every part of it being pieces of his actual self, a process that would be nearly impossible to see through, the First Sage would be constructed. Many sorrowful emotions would consume the clone along with many distinct emotions as this would be the final clone that Azaiyo would summon before his own appearance. "No one understands me anymore! My goals, my purpose in life, everything!" The clone cried, "Everything precious to me...all of these things...gone!" Whilst taking on these emotions once more, the clone would smash its fist against the desk next to him, leaving a dent. He would be inside Amane's room, the fourth floor of the building as he ensured his word would get across everyone around the area, "THIS WORLD'S PURPOSE...WHY DOESN'T IT UNDERSTAND MINE?!" The clone would cry even louder than his previous speech, "DOES ONE WHO WANTS PEACE NOT DESERVE ANYTHING IN HUMANITY?! IS THIS WHAT THE WORLD HAS BECOME?! I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!" The clone's tone would get louder and louder, the strongest feelings being embedded into his speech. The clone would be wearing everything Azaiyo had been wearing in the dimension before it had been summoned; a brown cloak, black pants, and brown sandals. "NO MATTER WHAT IS TAKEN FROM ME, PEACE WILL REIGN OVER THIS VILLAGE!" The clone's face had become red, his eyes following the same effect. As he had hoped his message would get across to some shinobi in the area nearby, especially the one whom his partner had just recently arrested, he would simply wait for one to show up into the chambers, possibly somebody who could help him out.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.] Empty Re: The Wrath of Echo the Invincible.[Attack on Suna.]

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:05 pm
[OOC Reference: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t12284-shinjitsu-no-tensei-private]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:22 pm
A faint shout catches his ears upon the roof of the Kazekage building, glancing downwards he vaguely recognizes the distinctly male voice and by his deductive reasoning that he's only met one person from Suna..he allows a smirk to form across his lips.

Allowing his chakra to flow freely instead of being confined he waits, no doubt the boy would sense his presence, if need be he'll chase the boy down...he has a few words he'd like to tell the boy who has obviously misused the advice he gave, misinterpreted it and ran with it.

Once more, he merely waits.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 pm
Having give quite the outburst, flashbacks would begin to 'corrupt' his mind. His tone would slowly calm down as some of the quotes he had remembered were indeed from those of Konohagakure no Sato, the village that he had thought had turned against him, just through a single person. "I had allowed a shinobi to take everything I had, my most important things, just to prove I meant no harm." The clone would begin to speak, several points crossing the thoughts constructed into its being, "For the greater good of the Fire Nation, to prove I am innocent of all things towards that one village. But now, I have nothing. That cloak, it was given to me by my family, people I had lost at such a young age. The Eternal Kyukei o Seigen, the ultimate weapon of my clan, given to me by the last my last living clan partner, whose state was to die in mere hours. So many things taken away from me. The Silver Covenant headband, something the Hokage had given me, a sign of friendship, and a sign that were indeed going for the same goal. However, I learned something after that. The world is a difficult thing to understand, somebody considered good to one person can be considered an enemy to another. Maybe this was an example. Maybe this was just an example. Maybe I have to prove I indeed serve for the greater good, something a very noble shinobi taught me. I have grown very much from that point." A smile would cross the clone's face, a smile he had been looking for for a long time. "I have not given up, and I never will. Even in denial, I will still prove I am that warrior, that warrior of peace, the Shinobi of the Sun, a proud representative of the Fire Nation. I will remain strong." The clone's face would become blank once more, his bravery reaching a greater point than even the original Azaiyo had ever revealed to the world. "To resign myself from peace is like resigning myself from life. As long as I stand proudly, I will continue to raise my people to their fullest, and die for them. That is my prophecy, that is my proposal, it is something I was born to do. I will indefinitely die, die knowing I made a good difference to my people. This is my purpose in life..." The clone would pause once more, no longer requiring support. Even if no one could see, everything he had mentioned were said with the proudest feelings. It was only a matter of time before all of the village, no, the entire nation would realize it.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:11 pm
It is with that proclamation finished..that Echo returns the shout with a note of sarcasm in his voice "If your quite done Mr. Hero, your needed at the top level" Echo returns rolling his eyes at the boys little speech...if he didn't want a couple of words with the boy he could have easily pin-pointed his location and simply blew a hole through where he'd be standing..killing him quite easily if he so chose.

That of course is a hypothetical, Echo's warning is brought on by some form of leniency towards the boy he sympathizes with on some level...of course...until that boy messed with his Brother's country, Echo's rage is contained without notice in his tone facial expressions or eyes..but it's there.
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:59 pm
After finishing his speech, thinking and talking to himself, the clone would hear a voice, seemingly from a close distance as he could hear it very clearly. A soft chuckle the clone would made, one that so soft that it would be impossible for one to hear outside. "Nice to see you again, Echo Uchiha." The clone would smile, hearing his voice whilst flashing back to the memories of the desert, where they first met. "Sorry, my arrogance gets the best of me sometimes...When I'm disappointed...In myself." The message would inevitably get across that the real Azaiyo had been through some troubles. "You've probably heard the story haven't you? The story that occurred recently, at the Valley of the End? Well, believe it or not, I was out there, actually scorching all areas, trying to find the best for my village. One of your shinobi ended up being there at the same time, questioning me as to why I was there, being the Deputy Kazekage. Well, even I was puzzled in myself then. My adventures ended up being useless. You see, I shouldn't have to go looking for anything, because the Fire Nation already has it, everything a shinobi can live by, and grow. It was hard to explain as the shinobi tried to capture me. I let him capture me, but before I knew it, he took everything from me, the most important things in my life. With this, I had no choice but to escape the situation. I needed time to myself, and needed to rebuild both me and my village after my loss. Was this wrong? It seems I am a criminal, but I never mean any harm or foul to anyone who lives for the same purpose as me. I tried sending a note to Viper, trying to express my feelings, but it seems the note couldn't reach him successfully. I hope you understand what I've been through, Echo Uchiha, for you're the most reasonable man I've met. I'm sure you can help me, I just need your help. Forgive me if I have done anything wrong, I just didn't know what to do." With this, the clone would simply contain the anger hidden in the story, but it's still there.
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:49 am
[Messages between me and Nero deleted upon request ^w^]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 pm
[Request approved, Echo-sama]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:29 pm
Echo sighs as the boy shouts up to him through the roof of the building, turning around while resting his back against the railing he shouts cutting the other Sannin off "Okay Okay...Get up here I'm tired of talking to the floor" He states sarcastically his tone filled with mirth a smirk forming as he allows his arms to stretch upwards.

"We've got business to discuss." he says his tone and facial expressions betraying none of his slight anger and growing anguish at the worlds situation.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum