Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

TtT: Time to Talk [P,N48] Empty TtT: Time to Talk [P,N48]

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:29 am
Zachariah had gotten out of a meeting with the Hokage. They were on peaceful terms now. He was on his way to discuss with the Mizukage now. With a similar method, a bird landed outside the Mizukage chambers. He poofed in, touching down on the other side of the Mizukages desk. "Hello, Suzaku. I hope I m not intruding right now. I just have some things to discuss."

[NOTE: No 48 hour rule shall be in affect for this topic]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Z Ne
Citizen

TtT: Time to Talk [P,N48] Empty Re: TtT: Time to Talk [P,N48]

Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:44 am
"Suzaku, I do not like to be addressed as if I were a captured hero and you the villian petting your cat. Please do turn around. And, as to my reason to visit, I am checking on the village, how the people are doing, how you are doing, assorted things like that. If you are a village under my nation, I feel I should know what is happening. However, I have not gotten a report from you for an extended period. Do you have a reason for this?" He asked this, leaning on the desk, still standing.

Z Ne
Citizen

Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 am
He looked at suzaku suspiciously when he said he was ok. "You may want to get yourself checked out. The pauses in your speech are.. Disconcerting, and you in general do not exactly give off a "healthy vibe."" Zachariah walked around the room, to the window. "The village does seems to be coming along well. Can I see who you have selected for the swordsman? What were your credentials for new candidates?" he walked to the wall on the other side of the room, and kept wandering around said area.

Z Ne
Citizen

Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm
Suzaku described to Zachariah how the members were chosen. Wanting to be safe, deciding that his presence could bring those who were unknown, he began to feel out the chakra around him, instead of passively registering it. Suzaku's chakra was off kilter, but he had no clue as to why. He walked over in the direction of the closet. "Everything seems to be going well with the village, but you have been acting off kilter a bit. I really think you should take a chance to rest up within the next few days." He leaned against the wall next to the closet door. He would take care with the actions next to come. He would open the closet and step in, not looking around until he had finished the seals that would release microscopic paper lanterns into the air around him, making sure that the few seals were hidden from the sight of Suzaku. His plan was to simply state that he was checking on the condition of the kage garments, which Suzaku had not been wearing at the time. Then he would walk out, assuming nothing amiss, and over to Suzaku.

Z Ne
Citizen

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:01 pm
The idea of the Mizukage was one of tremendous possibility. Perhaps too much possibility. Zachariah would watch this one, the lanterns making it an easy thing to achieve. For the next while, how long he had yet to decide, he would watch Suzaku from within his own realm, mainly to make sure there was not information on this item that he would not know about. Maybe a little because he still felt the person just four feet from him should go see a doctor. "Go ahead with your plan. I will provide help if you ask me for it at a later time. Send a message and I shall receive. For now, however, unless you have more to discuss, I shall be on my way." If there was nothing more to discuss, he would disappear into a realm of holograms, determined to keep an eye on the actions of Suzaku until he felt pleased that nothing foul would come from his actions.
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:38 am
(We agreed that the "no 48 hour rule" statement was no longer in place)

The Mizukage remained silent for a period, and Zachariah took that as a statement of not needing anything else. However, the lack of words, even a simple "o.k." offset him. He left the Mizukage, the paper lanterns already beginning to embed themselves within the muscles of the person, as he walked out the door, deciding to leave by walking, at least a distance, instead of simply teleporting.

[Exit,Closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum