Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Getting help with training [Demetri and Sanji no] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting help with training [Demetri and Sanji no]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:44 am
Demetri watched as his plan failed but was glad his friend had liked the tatic and he thought he should learn this Shadow clone jutsu the next chance he got. the he saw Sanji rush him and aim a punch towards his head and head him yell "Move and counter" as he stepped back and threw a punch at Sanji's exposed arm aiming at the inside of the elbow followed with a kick to the leg nearest to him. Again the words of his father ran through his mind and he watched this young man fight him. Demetri did not question why the kid was attacking back for he knew the only way he would learn to fight not just on instinct was to practice it first hand. "counter huh?" he asked almost to him self "with your speed it will be hard but ill try my best to." he told Sanji while moving to a more fluid stance that would allow him better control over his movement.

[TWC 658]

Last edited by Demetri on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left a word out)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Getting help with training [Demetri and Sanji no] - Page 2 Empty Re: Getting help with training [Demetri and Sanji no]

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:03 am
Demetri saw his stance and thought he knew what was coming none the less he said "Okay here i come" as he charged at Sanji and threw a punch at his head just as he had done to him. Demetri readied his body for a throw and watched with his full attention as Sanji made his move.

[TWC 715]

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 am
Demetri had expected a throw and was wrong as he felt his arm get slapped away and then get kicked in the knee made him sprawl to the ground. Standing up as fast as he could Demetri understood the effect Sanji spoke of clearly now throw there balance and you can take them even if they are bigger then you. "I think i got it now. I may not be able to over power you but i can put you where you dont want to be." he said while rubbing his leg which was still stinging even with the light kick that Sanji had delivered to him. "Use the power of your oppenent against him." Demetri said outloud to confirm what Sanji was trying to teach him.

[TWC 842]

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:38 pm
Demetri nodded as Sanji confirmed what he had thought. He listened to every word and said "Okay i think i can do this." Before Sanji charged at him. Demetri saw that he had increased the of his movement and guessed that he had done the same with the strength of his kick which was flying at his abdomen. Demetri stepped side ways and brought his elbow down on the leg coming at him and kicked out at the back of the knee of the other one and taking his fist after elbowing the leg and shotting to hit him in the throat. If Demetri had done this right Sanjis leg would be sent down to the ground while his other leg buckled under its own weight and he would be on the ground helpless for a few prescious seconds. Demetri thought of another time that he had a talk with his dad, and remeberd that each time there had been a bottle of what Demetri had thought to be sake, "Demetri when you stike strike with the strength of a man about to die put all of your power in it." again demetri returned to realitly and watched his strikes.

[TWC 1042]

Demetri Kaguya <3
Demetri Kaguya <3
Citizen

Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:52 pm
Demetri smiled as his elbow and kick connected but was not as lucky with the strike to the throat as Sanji caught his wrist and trew him. Demetri saw the ground coming up fast and he half twisted in the air to attempt to land on his feet. His wrist hurting from the grab and throw and his other han hurting from the slide to stop him from kissing the dirt he was looking at he stood and picked up a more defenisve postion and watched Sanji for any sign of movement.

[TWC 1134]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum