Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10350

YUKIMARU AND XYXER TRAINING - Page 2 Empty Re: YUKIMARU AND XYXER TRAINING

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:56 pm
Okay you want to do me like that yukimaru said with a grin on his face so he then ran in got his kunai in he then he ran up to xyxer now you is going to pay the price as yukimaru was ready but then he saw that the boy did a water release so yukimaru didn't have anything to stop that so he ending up paying the price yukimaru knew that there was something he could had done in there was he then hopped in the air trying to aviod the water release in he had his kunai so he just threw it at the xyxer again but this time yukimaru knew that it was going to hit xyxer then yukimaru fell into the water release it then washed him back but the kunai was his only hope yukimaru knew that he couldn't avoid the kunai so he had to take that cut.
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 pm
Xyxer watched the body doing his shenanigans and how he had threw yet another Kunai at him, which he thought was useless since he was protected. Using his new mastery of Water Release: Heaven-Sky Convergence, Xyxer waved one hand and a tendril of water that resembled an octopus' tentacle would rip out from the dome that surrounded Xyxer and would hit the kunai, making the flung kunai fall harmlessly to the ground and clatter on the dirt. With a smirk, Xyxer thought to himself, 'Perhaps I should turn this up a degree.' As he thought that, he waved his arm towards Yukimaru and the strong water obeyed, moving towards Yukimaru in a powerful blow.
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm
Holy crap I goy to get out of the way so yukimaru then got up in ran to the left getting out of the way when he avioded the water wave he then ran at xyxer really fast were going to have a good time training yukimaru said in his mine to be honest he was the frist person to go all out so yukimaru went back to his fighting okay yukimaru then was in front of xyxer he was looking at the boy he then said we need to stop before somebody get killed yukimaru said I will be great if we can finish but things are getting out of my hands he then asked the boy to shack his hand .
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm
Xyxer dissipated the water dome as he felt no need for it at this point, but he kept his kunai held tightly by his side. Watching the rapidly approaching genin of Konohagakure, he'd be ready to plunge it deeply into the thigh of the lad, but he noticed that he was not coming in for an attack, or so it seemed. Noticing that the boy put his hand out for him to shake it, Xyxer slowly wrapped his hand around Yukimaru's and shook it firmly, keeping his kunai held in case of a surprise attack.
yukimaru
yukimaru
Citizen

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 pm
After the shake xyxer gave him he then hopped in the sky in he went back to konohagakure that xyxer was strong in smart maybe I will train with him some other time but this wasn't the right time to train with xyxer yukimaru then went inside his apartment in went to sleep.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum