Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akina Hyuga
Akina Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4500

The tale of Echo the Invincible[Private, Family] - Page 3 Empty Re: The tale of Echo the Invincible[Private, Family]

Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:13 am
Akina laid her head down on the table, because she was very tired. While the tea had sustained her for a little while, she was now starting to crash. Her eyes slowly closed, and there was a small smile on her face as she heard Viper telling Prim to man up. Everything felt heavier, and she struggled to stay awake, but she was failing miserably.

Akina knew Echo would be fine, at least that's what she hoped.

[Semi-exit until/if I'm needed again]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

The tale of Echo the Invincible[Private, Family] - Page 3 Empty Re: The tale of Echo the Invincible[Private, Family]

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:15 am
He gave his Brother a deadpan expression at his announcement noting Prim's sadness at his departure with a thumbs up as he pauses for a moment nudging his Brother with his shoulder before directing an amused smirk towards his inevitable sister-in law's sleeping form.

"I'll leave later this afternoon, I'll be taking the journey on foot most of the way." Echo shrugs with his lazy slouch returning an amused half-smirk on his face as creates a single kage bunshin who walks towards the guitar muttering to itself in a disgruntled manner for being used as a pack mule of all things.

Echo casts the Clone a strangely cruel smirk inwardly thinking 'That will teach ya to plan my downfall ya sinister bastards!!!' followed by inward maniacal laughter which escapes him as a slightly cruel chuckle as he takes a sip from his glass of tea.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:24 am
Primmy kind of smiled when Viper made a joke about giving him orders to get a gift, and a look of shock came over her face when he playfully hit her shoulder telling her to man up. Prim giggled and smiled, maybe if everyone else was ok with Echo going, she should be to. After all, he was very skilled and trained, and if needed he could hold his own in a fight. "Echo, I know this is something you have to do. Be careful and stay safe." Prim managed to smile. She looked over at Akina who seemed to have fallen asleep at the table. "Viper, is she ok?" Prim asked looking from Akina to Viper.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:34 am
Viper looks towards Akina who is at this point exhausted and comatose upon the table, "Yeah we were out training late last night and I do not think she went to bed when we got in, poor think" Viper says with a soft chuckle, his right palm softly rubs her back a bit before from his right eye swirls emerge, his eyes taking on their crimson base state.
It takes little more than a second for the girls form to begin to fade, in a swirled fashion her form is transcended through dimensions and transported to her bed, Viper returns his attention back to Echo.

"If you need anything brother, you know how to reach me. Do not be surprised if I randomly pop in at times to check on your butt!" Viper says with a soft grin leaning back in his chair.
"Well, I gotta get to the office, paper work is gonna be stacking up, you take care of yourself out there, ok bro?"
With this viper stands, his left hand pats his brother upon the shoulder, his right eye preforming the same swirling designs as before, his form blurring and fading in to the swirling patterns transcending the realms heading to his office.

[Exit.]
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:46 am
Echo chuckles at his Brother's attitude before standing up "Well, it's about that time." he says "Take care of yourself Prim" He says before he to vanishes in a swirl directed from his Sharingan eye landing himself in the gate district..noting Navi dropping before him as he prepares to leave.

[Exit.]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:14 am
Prim smiles at Echo as he leaves, "I will, you do the same! And you better come back!" She said biting her lip to hide her tears. As soon as Echo, Viper and Akina dissappear Prim sighs. Keeping her mind off of everything would be difficult. She decided to clean up what dishes were left that no one had picked up. "We may be a weird family, but we love each other." Prim said smirking as she began to clean the table off.

[Cleans then exits]
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:46 pm
[End word Count:1436
Stop, Zetsu time!]
Arashi Uzumaki
Arashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2410

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:48 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum