Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2265

Unsuspected (open) Empty Unsuspected (open)

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:51 pm
Nightshade had managed to sneak into Konoha. The one place she figured she could talk to Prim alone. Nightshade did not have any weapons on her or plan on using any jutsus, because she wanted a nice peaceful chat with primrose Uchiha, a person she considered an old acquaintance. Nightshade had heard that Primrose was going through a tough time and she aslo was aware that Prim had changed her ways. As she stepped foot on the hospital rooftop, Nightshade took a quick look around the area. With no other visitors in sight, she knew the talk would be completely confidential.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Unsuspected (open) Empty Re: Unsuspected (open)

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:04 pm
Primmy had gotten a message from Nightshade. The one missing nin from the group who was always nice to her, supportive and had helped her and Kochou at one point get out of trouble. Nightshade hated authority but she was sure that her heart was in the right place. Prim felt fairly safe speaking to her. As walked onto the hospital roof she saw the cloaked figure of Nightshade. "Make it fast, if you are caught here or are seen near me, your dead." Primmy said sounding rather cold and emotionless. Something that had just happened within the past week. Honestly, Primmy was becoming very numb to the thought of death, it didn't bother her as much as before. Nightshade had been a friend of Prims for sometime and she didn't want to see Nightshade die.
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:14 pm
Smirking, Nightshade began to spill the news," Personally Prim, I do not see you as a threat, but I am here to make you an offer. I want you to come back with me. You don't belong here among the decent people. And I know you live with Viper uchiha, he is a kage, and I know you are not big on authority either! I have heard some of the others talk about Viper, I think he is dangerous. Prim, you are one of us and always have been. Maybe you are not a missing nin, but you know we have always accepted you for who you are, and we are not judgemental of you! You do not belong here among the others in Konoha, come with me." Nightshade said to Prim.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 420

Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:33 pm
(OOC: ummmmm just saying, Nightshade you don't even have a living, approved character o.o)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:57 pm
Omg, she didnt tell me that. Thank you chibi.
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:42 pm
(OOC: mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm yeah she has a char app just not approved yet o.o)
Denki Hyuuga
Denki Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 150

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:12 pm
(She was approved Sunday?)
badchibi22
badchibi22
Citizen

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:44 pm
(OOC: No, her alt character, who died, Megami Arashi, was approved sunday o.o, this Kochou alt hasnt had her most recent character approved o.o)
Nightshade Arashi
Nightshade Arashi
Citizen

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 pm
Ok I made a mistake I thought it was approved so I decided to rp. Badchibi is right it has not been approved yet.
Navi
Navi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 55500

Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 pm
[This isn't a major topic, its a CD one. When she gets it approved she can just pick up where she left off. Until then, wait for your app to be approved before continuing.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum