Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

uzumaki and uchiha visit

+2
Kenzo Uchiha
Jason Fredriksson
6 posters
Go down
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

uzumaki and uchiha visit Empty uzumaki and uchiha visit

Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:01 pm
Jason stood there with a bit of a shocked face, but complied anyway.

"i hope you know what you're doing." Jason said while 5 seals appeared above his fingertips on his right hand. Jason then pulled kenzo towards him with his left and smashed the right hand into kenzo's stomach. "gogyo fuuin!!" Jason has now used his strongest sealing technique. on his teammate and friend. the effects were too much for kenzo, and so kenzo passed out. jason then carried kenzo bridal style inside the hospital. a nurse took a look at them both.

"oh my god, what happened?" the nurse asked, shocked at what she was seeing.

"me and my friend had a bit of a fight, that went south a little bit. my leg is fractured, and this boy here is knocked out. unfortunately, he didn't tell me his name."

the nurse brought us in to a room with two beds and called for doctors. the doctors proceeded to treat us of our wounds. later, i wake up next to kenzo in our beds. i just look at kenzo with eyes that were neither happiness or sorrow.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12088

uzumaki and uchiha visit Empty Re: uzumaki and uchiha visit

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:31 pm
Kenzo didn't move. He had given the command as they stood outside of the hospital, and the order was followed. Kenzo's eyes widened as a purple blaze manifested atop Jason's fingertips. Before Kenzo could even ask what the hell that was, Jason already moved to smash his arm into Kenzo's gut, effectively knocking the wind out of the small child. Kenzo's hands loosely held Jason's forearm before falling limb, just as the rest of his body had. After that spontaneous event, everything went black. 

"... "

All was silent except the constant monotone beeping of the hospital appliance Kenzo was connected to. Without a moan, groan, or murmur, Kenzo's eye shot open, revealing to the young lad a flat, endless plane of white. Only after hearing the familiar sound of a being taking in air did Kenzo's head rotate, revealing none other than Jason, Kenzo's sparring partner. The small child sat up, and look down to find that he was no longer wearing his shirt. His chest and right arm had been covered in bandages and a drawing was present upon his stomach. He traced the drawing with his fingers, raising an eyebrow at Jason before asking, 

"What is this?"
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 pm
"it's a seal that would normally seal your chakra. but since your chakra is so high, it only knocked you out. and it's gonna stay there, until i remove it. so, how do you feel? any pain in your arm?" Jason asked his child of a teammate. Jason tried to move his right leg, but the pain was still there. only, it was slowly going away, like a leaf in a river.Jason lied there, looking at his young teammate, wondering if he had any plans after this.

time would only tell.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 am
Kenzo nodded before opening and closing his right hand, making sure his arm was fully functional. 

"Looks like we've both got  a little something on each other... You didn't tell the medics my name, did you?"

Kenzo said before tapping his own pockets twice, making sure every as still there. He then rose to a stand, and walked over to the window nearest to his bed. Those dark eyes gazed upon his home village: tiny children chased each other back and forth across the unpaved roads of Konoha; parents rested my sitting on benches near their hollering children, gazing up at the blue sky. Kenzo' eyes too soon drifted towards the sky, specifically the burning ball of fire above.
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:35 pm
"no. i didn't mention your name." Jason answered his teammate truthfully. "you should probably take it a little easy. that seal took a lot on you. so, what are we gonna do now?" Jason asked while rising from his bed. Jason walked to Kenzo and leaned on the window while looking at him. "what do you think we should do now, Kenzo?" Jason asked with stern eyes.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 am
"Anything."

With a slight rotation of his head, Kenzo would look to Jason with low hanging eyelids before continuing.

"I'm bored within these walls."

A slight rotation returned Kenzo's perspective to view the world through that plate of glass. The bandaged arm rose to point a single tiny finger in the direction of the village gate.

"You think anything is really out there?"

It was then that Kenzo noticed the village gates opening. 

Strange, are they letting someone in?

Well, wasn't this a site to see. Kenzo hadn't expected any visitors after his last visit to the gates where a boy was turned away and threatened for nothing more than asking for entry to the village. The History of Konohagakure was one that was filled with holes and gaps that Kenzo had not filled in yet. He could only wonder what the hell this place really was?
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 pm
"well, to be honest. yes. also, i DO believe there are stuff out there. stuff that we can see if we get outta here. but, do you think it's worth it? what if we get killed?" Jason asked his friend and teammate. "don't you think it's dangerous? i mean, what if we're hunted by anbu?" Jason asked his friend and teammate more questions with a scared look on his face.
Youka
Youka
Citizen
Stat Page : The Plague
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134237

Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:28 pm
Youka was walking into the hospital to find a medic to talk about the pain he was feeling in his wrist. It was getting unbearable he was hoping it wasn't carpel tunnel. As he was walking through the corridors of the hospital passing the different empty rooms he saw two young children in a separate room talking. One of the young lings was sitting on a bed while the other was standing up looking out the window. The one by the window had asked if the other thought there was anything out there.

Youka took this as the perfect moment to interrupt and introduce himself. "Indeed there is a vast world out there child, filled with endless potential and wonders if only you reach out and take it" he would say nodding towards the outside smiling. "You seem very inquisitive about the outside world, have you or who I assume is your friend here ever ventured outside these walls" he would ask the one standing directly.
Kenzo Uchiha
Kenzo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:57 pm
Kenzo's dark eyes followed the three men that had entered the village. There was one man, one who was quite strange in his ways; the way he walked and the ways he dressed. Kenzo could only assume that this male was foreign. Kenzo's eyes scanned the figures of the oddly dressed men, noting their distinct characteristics. Curious eyes observed as a small, dainty finger trailed along the path the men were taking. From what Kenzo could see, the men were headed straight for...

Could they be...

Kenzo's eyes snapped back onto the figure of the man. Now there was only one along that dirt path that lead to the hospital.

Where did they go?

Curiosity ceased its influence as Kenzo witnessed the oddly dressed male enter the hospital. Only seconds had passed before Kenzo heard footsteps approaching the room that both he and Jason had been residing in for the moment. Kenzo was very aware of his surroundings. Hopefully that skill would prove to be useful in the future. Kenzo found himself hoping that those footsteps were that of an medic coming to check-up on Kenzo, but it was not. It was... that man.

Dark eyelids widen only for a moment after witnessing the man's approach. However, that sign of Kenzo's interest faded away and Kenzo's eyelids fell once more. 

"What's it to you?"

Kenzo questioned with that high-pitched voice. That business was Kenzo's, and Kenzo's alone. However, it could have been assumed from the age of the young Uchiha that he had never taken a step outside of the village gates. 
Jason Fredriksson
Jason Fredriksson
Citizen

Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:55 am
"the same could be said from me as well. i do not and will not care about what you said. sure, i would love to venture out of the walls of my home. but that's only during a trip, or a mission. that is it. any offer you give me, is declined. so good bye sir." Jason said as he turned around and picked up his scabbard and tied it to his waist. "now if you two excuse me, i have a mother to go to. Kenzo, when you're finished with this guy, just let me know, i'll be waiting for ya outside." said Jason before he went outside of the room and walked out from the hospital and waited for his young teammate outside while leaning on a wall.

(exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum