Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Terumi, Drake
Terumi, Drake
Citizen
Stat Page : N/A ATM
Genjutsu Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Day in the forest (open/nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Day in the forest (open/nk)

Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 pm
Drake waited for his opponent to approach, not that it took very long. He had seriously underestimated the man's speed. He did have time to dodge but chose not to as he felt the metal bite into his chest. He grimaced at the new and expected pain. He could feel the warm sticky blood already flowing out of the slash wound. He was not sure how deep or serious this wound was, But he still reacted as though he were in a battle. He attempted to being his Tanto down, savagely trying to strike the man's chest in a similar way that himself had been slashed. He knew he couldn't match Nero in speed, so he would have to try and out smart him.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:39 pm
Nero used the blade in his other hand to stop the tanto that was going to slash him. He jumped back and walked away until he was about 5 meters away. He was once again waiting for Drake's move in a deffensive state , waiting for him to do the attack now.

[WC : 125]
Terumi, Drake
Terumi, Drake
Citizen
Genjutsu Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Puppetry Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm
Drake's chest hurt quite a lot and he almost swore at the thought of the cleanup that would be required for his shirt. He sighed and clumsily put his Tanto away. He knew he was outclassed here and out gunned as it were. He held one hand to his chest firmly "I..I think Sword pratcie will have to wait.." he muttered as he tried his best to staunch the flow of blood from the wound. He now had a goal at least. He would train along side this other shinobi and any other, until he was a faster ninja.. He lacked in physical strength and speed and he would need to fix that some day.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:40 am
Seeing Drake out his tanto back , Nero did the same as he went near Drake and grabbed some bandages to wrap Drake's wound. "I'm really sorry." said Nero "you must be a new Genin and I'm one who'll hpefully soon become a chuunin." , he wrapped Drake's wound and added "We must still bring you to the hospital , Drake. "That bandages won't do enough. I will try to stop by your shop some time." added Nero as he waited for Drake to walk towards the village with him. "You almost got me there... Even though you can consider me a chuunin... Don't think that you're weak just because of this situation. I saw myself weak everytime I got beaten and it didn't really help me become the ninja I am today. I'll see you later after I bring you to the hospital.".

[EXIT]
Terumi, Drake
Terumi, Drake
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 am
Drake stood lightly dazed from the slowed flow of blood. This wound was not life threatening at current but it would be given time and no medical treatment. He watched with cautious eyes as Nero approached and held in a sigh of gratidue as he banadged up the wound. Drake found he liked Nero quite alot. A goal to live up to and a man to surpass. Drake nodded his head slowly as he allowed the other shinobi to hoist him uo onto a shoulder to assist in walking toward the hospital. "Feel bad?" he gave the best chuckle he could. "I feel great! I alsmot landed a solid blow on a Chunin! It's only up from here!" he said with a tone louder then usual then gave a weak smile to his new friend "My store and home are located in the back allies of Konoha. It's near the gate, but no one ever goes there." He informed Nero so that he might make good on his promise to come and vist later. "I hope you don't mind if i call you my first friend?" he asked some what suddenly as they both departed.

{ Exit - 8 posts equaling 1072 WC - Gained Scar on chest - Gained 5 stat points/ 10 JP )

Last edited by Terumi, Drake on Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:39 am
[Total WC for Nero : 454 , +2 Stats]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:18 am
Drake: 5 stats, 10 JP

Nero: 2 stats, 4 JP
Terumi, Drake
Terumi, Drake
Citizen

Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:25 am
Thanks Zach)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum