Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Noroi's on multiple missions... (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Noroi's on multiple missions... (Private)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:02 pm
Spoiler:

Nero woke up to a sunny day. He opened his eyes, as he then
instantly saw the sun through the window next to his bed, and just
between the sky and his face, shining to his eyes, making him blind for
some seconds. "God I hate sunny days !" shouted Nero as he fell out of
his bed, and continued shouting "Ouchh !". He got up from the ground
some seconds later. He was still feeling the pain in the back side of
his head. He held his head in the place that got hurt when he fell down
to the ground, looked around and then made his way to the bathroom. He
looked at the mirror, washed his face, brushed his teeth and then wiped
his face again from the water with his black towel. He then went back to
his room, and sat on a chair next to his desk, which seemed to have
nothing on it at the moment... He opened a drawer and took out a
notebook... A notebook in which he kept the logs of his mission... "So,"
thought Nero "this was the day I was going for another mission,
right?... O.K. then... I believe I'll head out after a breakfast...".
Nero went to the kitchen, prepared himself something to eat as he then
returned to the desk. "Now let's see." thought Nero as he started eating
his breakfast, "An onbaa, huh ? "Catch it before it grabs onto
someone's back ? Oh ! I get it... I guess I should head out quickly
then...". Nero wore his usual clothes, along with the ninja bracers he
has bought recently, grabbed his equipment and headed out. Once again, the sun shined to his face. "Damn !" he thought once again "I hate sunny days...". He headed to where the "onba" baby was reported to be staying. When he arrived, Nero saw the interesting creature, which he thought to be the onbaa baby the mission was about, considering its size. "I should catch that immediately, " said Nero "but I remember that the mission info included that I shouldn't let it grab onto someone's back... Which includes my back... I shouldn't grab it on my own... Oh ! I now have a plan.". Nero created a shadow clone and the shadow clone jumped over the onba baby, and the onba baby grabbed onto the clone's back. "It worked !" thought Nero as he and his clone walked to the village gates. "Well," thought Nero as he started thinking about his past and present, and how much he has developed his skills, how much he has became stronger, "I used to finish D-Ranked missions in a much longer time...". Nero and his clones reached the gates, as they then went ahead and entered the forest. After walking for a lot more time to make sure the onbaa wouldn't return to the village, Nero released the clone, which caused the onbaa baby to fell down, as he ran away to the village before the onbaa baby could get a chance to grab onto Nero's back.

[WC : 508, Mission done.]
Z Ne
Citizen
Stat Page : Shades of White
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Noroi's on multiple missions... (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Noroi's on multiple missions... (Private)

Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 pm
Approved for appropriate rewards.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 am
Spoiler:

Nero has just returned from a D-Rank mission and was already ready to take on another one. "Hmmm..." he thought "I used to complete D-Rank missions in a much longer time... Now they take just a little of my time and I still get paid pretty well... And now that the first mission took only a little time, I have lots of time to take on another low ranked mission... And if that one takes as low time as the last one, I can even do a third one... So, I guess I should start the next one immediately... Nero then immediately (as he decided to do it) headed to where the mission boards were, in a short time since he just happened to be in the hokage chambers for retrieving his reward for the previous mission. He started checking the missions. "Onbaa ! ?" he thought "I just did this... Whatever, now let's see... Oh ! There is one...". Nero grabbed a paper with info about a mission on it "D-Rank... Missing pets... Find the missing cats of a lady... I guess that's easy enough...". Nero reported to some higher ranked shinobi that he was taking on the mission, and immedaitely headed out to do it... On his way to the house of the said lady, he saw many cats and each time he saw one, a little voice in his head said "Grab it ! It can be one of the cats of the lady...", but still he could've grabbed a cat without an owner, or worse, someone else's cat, so he decided not to do that. Upon arriving at the lady's house, Nero knocked the door. A very old lady (whom Nero thought to be, actually anyone would've thought to be the said lady told about in the mission info), opened the door and looked at Nero "Hello, young one." said the lady "You must be the ninja the village has sent to find my sweat little kittens...". Nero smiled and answered "Yes.". "Well," said the lady "there is not much I can tell you about my sweat little kittens, but I can tell you how each look like...". The lady talked about the kittens for at least more than half an hour... Nero was tired of listening to her, he didn't know how the old lady wasn't tired of speaking. "Thanks." Nero said, as the lady finished her words, as he thought "Finally over.". Nero quickly started walking around the village. He was ready to take on, since he had all his equipment with him, in case he had to use them, because he has just returned from another mission, which he grabbed his whole equipment for. He also wasn't tired or low on chakra since he hadn't used much energy or chakra for the previous mission, so in a short time, Nero managed to find all the kittens belonging to the lady, and returned them to her in time... Nero then went back to the hokage chambers to receive his reward for this easy mission.

[WC : 506/500 Mission Done]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:30 am
Mission:

Nero,
after doing two low ranked missions, was still full of energy and
chakra. He also knew he had a lot of more time to spare for the day. So,
he decided to do another mission. "Well," Nero thought "enough with
those D-Ranked missions... They are just too easy, and boring... Maybe I
should take a harder mission... But I still don't want one that will
challenge me too much... What about trying a C-Ranked one ? If that is
too easy too, I'll just do a B-Ranked and so on... So, let's select a
C-Rank mission to do...". Nero quickly headed to the mission boards,
which once again didn't take a lot of time since Nero was just in the
Hokage chambers for receiving his reward. "Let's see..." thought Nero as he started reading the titles and the reward on the papers with the mission informations on them. Most of them were already low-ranked missions he has done. "Hmmm. What's that ?" thought Nero "Missing lunch ? Interesting...". Nero then continued to read the details of the mission roughly "Someone has been stealing food... Find out who that is and report. Make sure to not be caught... Easy enough..." thought Nero as he first entered the chambers again, reporting some of the higher ranked shinobi about him taking the mission. "Again ?" answered the shinobi Nero was reporting to "Don't you have anything else to do ? Just leave some missions for other people, man...". Nero smiled at him and answered "No, you can't say that I have much to do for today... Or any day, actually... See you later, when I finish this job too...". Nero then decided to head to his house first before going out for seeking the thief. Upon arrival, Nero entered his house, then entering his room. He sat on the chair next to his desk. "Now..." he thought "What do I need for the next mission ?". He then looked at the cool new bracers he had recently bought. "Well," thought Nero once again "no matter how cool they ook or how useful they'll be in a battle, I won't need them and they will be just unnecessary weight for this mission... And I should also probably leave all my daggers and blades here... I really won't need any kind of weapon for this one...". Nero then got up form the chair as he first removed the cool, spiky bracers from his wrists and forearm. He then left all the weapons and other equipment on his desk, as he then headed out. He started the search from the academy, considering the thief was stealing lunches from people including shinobi's. Also he or she couldn't have stole food from people in restaurants or places like the Ichiraku Ramen, since someone would've obviously saw the thief. Nero found himself a shady corner, using transformation technique to turn into a cat, so he wouldn't make the thief stop his or her from stealing again. Nero, transformed into a black cat with red eyes, started watching around, as he saw someone who thought wasn't fitting the image. There was a short, fat boy who waswalking around eating stuff, when all other people were high ranked shinobi walking around. Nero watched the boy. The boy went to the shady corner Nero, transformed to a black cat, was sitting. The boy then used transformation technique to transform into an even shorter, but a lot slimmer person, not usual from someone to be like. He then without anyone noticing him, went near a shinobi and grabbed a bag, probably full of meals, and went back to the corner. The boy transformed into his own shape once again, opened the bag and started eating anything that was in the bag. "So that's it." said Nero, as he ran away from the kid to a place where the thief would be unable to see him, he released the jutsu and returned to his normal state once again. He then went back to the academy and talked to the kid like he didn't know he was the thief, and learned his name. In the end, he returned to the hokage chambers to receive his reward.

[WC : 696/600, Mission done, requesting awards for this mission, and the one in the previous post.]
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 am
Mission:

After completing the 3rd mission of the day, Nero was still energetic as hell as he still wasn't even a little low on chakra... "I'm just getting started," thought Nero "what a pain in the ass it is to have nothing else to do but train and go to missions...". He walked out of the Hokage chambers as he thought to himself "Well, I'm still full of energy, as I am also full of chakra... I guess doing one more mission today wouldn't hurt me... But I still don't want something that will challenge me, something that I have to work hard on... I guess I'll just continue with the C-Rank missions... So, I guess I'll head to the mission boards once again...". So, Nero did as he thought and made his way to the mission boards once again... He started searching for a C-Rank mission as one that he had in mind... "Damn..." he thought "There are not much unfinished or not done C-Rank missions after all... What that one ?". Nero grabbed another paper which had info about a mission on it. He then started reading what was written on it "Animal fights ?" Nero thought, he decided to take on this one. Nero was an animal lover, he wasn't the kind of person who wouldn't care about what is done to the animals... The last time he went on a mission that included people harming animals, he made sure to kill all of them... But this mission wasn't wanting them dead. His mission was to find out where they are done... Nero was an animal lover, but also a proud shinobi. Since he dreamed of becoming an ANBU, he was doing as he was told. So, when he found the people organising the fights, he wouldn't kill them, since he was told not to. "This is also a sneaking type of mission..." thought Nero "It doesn't involve killing, so once again, I won't need my equipment and weapons that I had left at home... For some reason, I liked being transformed into a cat. I guess I'll do the same thing... And it would fit even better in the mission. Since it's about animal fighting... Now, I should make the cat seem a little stronger than a usual one. I should give it a scary look by once again doing it black, and red-eyed... O.K., I'll head out as soon as I report the jounin that I'm taking on the mission...". Nero then once again did as he thought. He entered the building, told a jounin that he took the mission, and then headed out to start the mission. As soon as he got out from the building, Nero used Transformation Technique to transform into a cat. Black furred, and red eyes, as the one he transformed into during the previous mission... He then started running around, trying to show how fast he was, so the people who organised the animal fights would capture him and bring him to the place where they made the animals fight. So, he got lucky and someone tried to capture him only some minutes later. Nero let the guy capture him. Then, after walking for a long while, which was enough for Nero to remember the road later, The man left Nero in a huge cage, with many more animals. Nero could see an arena, which he thought to be the place where the animals have fought. The cage was a problem... Nero couldn't get out of it as a cat, but it was also too small for him to turn into human. Also, he didn't want to be found as a human by the organizors, otherwise his secret identity would have been blown up. Soon enough, a guy came to the cage and took Nero, who was a cat for the time being. Then he threw Nero to the arena, against a huge dog, which seemed ready to fight Nero. Nero was shocked, as he saw a way out. He fastly ran towards a hole in the giant, caged arena and got out of the arena from it. He than used all his speed to get away form them without one of them cathing him again. Nero, when he was out of everyone in the arena's sight, released the technique and returned to his normal state. Nero would then report those, and retrieve his reward...

[WC : 734, requesting approval for the 3 missions done]
Z Ne
Citizen

Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:02 pm
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:32 am
Mission:

Nero had woken up after a full day of missions. The day before that one, Nero has done 4 missions, without even a little time to rest... So, today, he woke up pretty late... The sun was already up at the middle of the sky, so it wasn't shining directly to Nero's face... Most people staying in the village hidden in the leaves for that day have woken up hours ago, and already had their breakfast and lunch, when Nero could eat his breakfast at least half an hour later... Nero looked at the sky from the window next to his bed... The sky was full of grey clouds, reminding him of smoke or steam... "What a nice day..." thought Nero "I probably should get out... But from the bed, as a start...". So, Nero got up from his bed, walked in to the bathroom and washed his face. He then looked at the mirror hanging right in front of his face. "Damn my red eyes..." thought Nero as he continued doing his usual stuff when he woke up, he brushed his teeth, got into shower, etc. In the end, upon returning to his room after getting out of the bathroom, in which he has spent about half an hour, Nero sat to the chair standing right next to the desk in the room. After opening a drawer, and taking out the notebook in which he kept the logs of his missions and trainings, along with notes about his money, he realised that he had a lot of money now... But he didn't know what to do, so once again, he decided to go to a mission. Nero got out from his house and walked to the hokage chambers, then to the mission boards to select himself a new mission to be assigned to. His eyes got caught up in one of the papers containing info about a mission. "A civilian is going to attempt suicide ?" Nero, as soon as possible reported a shinobi there about him taking the mission, as he then fastly made his way to the cliff that was told about in the mission info. Nero, as soon as he arrived, realised the man was standing near the cliff, probably about to jump. Nero ran towards the man. "Wait !" Nero said "I have something to tell you !". The man turned around and looked at Nero. Nero could see some tears dropping from the man's eyes, moving down on his cheeks, reaching his chin, and falling down from his face... "Get away !" shouted the man "Don't come close !". Nero stopped walking towards the man and continued talking "What's your name ?" Nero asked, as the man hardly answered "Katsu.". Nero then continued talking, "Now, Yoru, what can be worth of giving your life for ? You know I can't let you jump off of that cliff...". The man would look sadly to Nero. Then, he would answer the chuunin, "You don't know anything about me !", as he would start walking towards the cliff once again. Nero, with his amazing speed would catch the man but it would be too late, the man would also be in the emptiness. Nero would not let him go and would fall along with him. When the 2 are falling down, Nero would hold the man tightly as he'd awaken his Raven Style, and grow wings of chakra...

Nero, holding "Katsu" in his hands, stopped falling, as he then started flying up to the cliff once again. When they were high enough, instead of letting Katsu go, Nero kept flying. "Hey !" shouted Katsu "Where are we going ?". Nero left him once they landed in the village "Don't try something that stupid ever again." Nero said... He then left to retrieve his reward.

[WC : 627, mission done]

Last edited by Nero Yamaki on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Z Ne
Citizen

Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:43 am
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum