Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hero
Hero
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

[Mission] : A Rank : "The Missing Lunch Part Three Empty [Mission] : A Rank : "The Missing Lunch Part Three

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:52 pm
"Oh? He wants to poison the town? Hahaha...he's such a dangerous, yet brave guy! I like him, i like him!" laughed off Laxus as he heard a group of kids reporting about the Food Napper to Laxus, as they wanted him to stop the Food Napper and the dangerous plan that would makes the Village face some dangerous trouble. In fact, they're one of those kid who admired Laxus, due to Laxus's brave personality trait and all. Laxus is close to the kid, as an upshot, they decided to report it to Laxus rather than other high ranking shinobi that might have a better chance to stop the criminal than Laxus who's just a mere Low Level Shinobi also known as Genin. Moreover, perhap the kids have the so called trust...the so called trust that have putted on Laxus to completed the mission no matter what.

The kid began to get mad at Laxus for not taking it seriously. They punched Laxus in the stomach. "Baka!" shouted the kid in anger. Laxus face bacame red, full of anger. "What the hell is wrong with you guy!?!" exclaimed Laxus pointing at them. "This is not a laughing matter you know!! This is not about brave, and strong or something like that! The faith of Island Village rely on your hands now!!"  "Eh?" shocked Laxus. He was too carefree that he lets his guard down, that he even thought that the kida was lying. Now that the kid shouted in anger and everything, he now puts his trust into the kid back again. With hindisght, he should be more careful and he made the kid mad. "The poison would spread, and all the villager would be ki--" exclaimed the kid about to cry but then he was stopped when Laxus pats him on his right shoulder lightly.

Laxus grinned, a warm bright one, cheering the kid back to his normal attitude. "Don't worry" said Laxus as he started to walks passed the group of kids. His face turned serious and he clenched his fist. "I'm not gonna forgive a fellow villagers who tried to kill his own neighbors, his friends, and everyone that he lived with since birth. I'm gonna beat that guy up good for making people worry" said Laxus seriously, as he started to dash forward. His destination is the food stock of the village, he figured out that the man might be there already while he's wasting his time here chatting and laughing.

Laxus run as quickly as he could managed to because, like the kid had said, the faith of Island Village is relying on his hands for some weird reason. If he didn't gets there in time, the Food Supply would be poisoned and disaster would occured. If it was to be poisoned, he could only prepared for the worst possible result. It's not like the goofy and prank matter anymore, death here are involved and this is a serious issue that worthy enough of attention when it wasn't gives any for some reason.

Laxus arrived to the Food Stock, as he approached the building where most of Island Village's food supplies are kept. There was no sign of any soul, perhap the food napper ain't here yet, or he's inside, or maybe worst he already completed his job poisoning the food. Laxus wasted no time thinking, in fact he already came up with a decision in such a short time. He's one of the Nara for ya.

Laxus cracked open the door rushingly. There's not a single soul, only the clustered leaves all over the ground for some reason.

Suddenly, Laxus heard a swift sound from his back. Fortunately, he realized it in time, when he heard a faint sound of footsteps behind him and thus when the kunai was hurled at him, he had prepared with a subsitution jutsu. The kunai landed on a plank of wood, as Laxus poofed, as he's now behind the one who sent the kunai flying earlier and perhap he's even that so called food napper.

The man panicked as he started to run. Laxus doesn't wants to harm him with any dangerous jutsu seeing as he's probably a normal citizen who got himself on a kunai and strangely trying to poison the whole town for some reason Laxus doesn't even knows. He only knows about mission, about trying to stop the man at all cost, nothing more thna that.

Laxus hastily, clapped his hand together, forming a handseal. After he finished, his shadow expanded, as it extended toward the man, capturing the man's shadow. The man panicked but for some reason he couldn't move at all. Laxus smiled. Without doubt, it's the so called Shadow Imitation Jutsu from the Nara Clan. The special jutsu that only the Nara Clan knows how to.

"Sorry to say this you're caught in my jutsu, thus you wouldn't be able to move. I'll capture you and bring you to the Shinobi for later punishment. You're lucky i don't want to harm you, normally i would beat the hell out of someone and anyone who would dare to try and harm or hurt the villagers in any ways. I don't know what reason you're doing this for, but if i heard that you try to do something as silly as this again, sorry to say this, but you're fried." said Laxus gritting his teeth in the end. He's cold. Because he's mad, he's always mad when people are trying to harm the Island Village.

Laxus walked towards the man, as the man also mimic his action due to the Shadow Imitation Jutsu. The man sweat all over, and about to cry even though he's an adult. As Laxus get closer, he reached over to his kunai, he extended his arm into the air, forcefully before trying to thrust it down into the man's body, but when the kunai get closer, the man suddenly fainted out of terror. Laxus smirks. It's his plan all along, he didn't wants to harm the man, as he said earlier. Laxus reached over to the man, and tied him up. He puts him on his shoudler walks on towards the Village Leader so he can locked him up or maybe even punish him for his crime.

Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

[Mission] : A Rank : "The Missing Lunch Part Three Empty Re: [Mission] : A Rank : "The Missing Lunch Part Three

Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:40 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum