Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:23 pmShiru IyasuHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

A rank mission (food napper part three) Empty A rank mission (food napper part three)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:33 pm
Missing lunch part three
Ganki was walking down the streets of the village; while he was walking he had a fresh sandwich that he bought from one of the food vendors. Ganki’s love for food was insatiable; he lived, breath, and thought about food for his whole life. He then looked at his sandwich, seeing how it was warm and fresh it was he stopped at a bench that was in a restaurant and decided to eat his food. But before he could take a bite out of his sandwich, he was bluntly interrupted by two cloud ninja that stood right next to ganki on both of his sides. “Yes?’ ganki replied while trying to take a bite out of his sandwich. “Ganki come quick it is an emergency call, straight from the mission department, so drop that sandwich and come with us”, the two cloud ninja said as they smacked the sandwich out of Ganki’s hand and lifted him off of his seat. “Hey, hey I’m a ninja too you don’t have to ruff me up like that. And why can’t I eat my food” ganki said as then everyone around the restaurant focused their attention on the three ninja. “Please Ganki, this is kind of an emergency it would be best if we did attract so much attention to us”, the two ninja said as they let go of ganki. Ganki told them that he will come right away, he drop the sandwich and then dash off with the other ninja’s and they all head towards the missions department to report to the emergency call. As Ganki arrived he was rushed to the chief’s office, he noticed that everyone in the build was talking about food, they were asking each other about how long they should hold off on any other on coming shipments of food, or just burn the current supply. To Ganki, he was just hearing a bunch of nonsense, when ganki got to the office he immediately asked the chief about the whole situation, and the talk about the food. The chief looked at ganki and said “Well it’s kind of funny that you mention food because the food napper, you remember that guy right, he escaped ninja custody. Right as we were about to send him off to do some heavy community service, he managed to get free of the ninja guards grasp and got lose. But three days late, just when we were about to send of a search party, we get this note today, it tells us that we have twenty-four to surrender the village’s assets, or he will poison all the villages major food supply. But here’s the thing, the village’s food supply is just as vast as it total price, if we give to his demands, then the village would be broke and could afford to raise enough money to buy more food. And if we don’t give in to his demands and he poisons the entire village’s food, then we would still face the same famine crisis in the other option. So as you see we are in a tight spot, so your mission is to find this guy within twenty-four, or else its back to the dark ages”. Ganki then got up and told the chief that it will be done, he then ran pass the other ninja’s and bolted straight out of the door, towards his house to gather up his supplies. Ganki couldn’t believe that the old store owner was behind this, to go from a store owner to a hard core criminal is just wrong, Ganki thought to himself as he reached his house. When he got there he went straight to his closet and grabbed his ninja tools and weapons, he then strapped on his ninja pouch and fastens his katana to his back, Ganki was going to save the village no matter what. Ganki then ran up and down the village, looking to see where the store owner may be. Ganki thought to himself, about where would a man that is holding the village hostage, hide, where would the perfect place be, where they least expect me to be? Ganki then thought of something, he thought about what were the ways he could poison all the food in the village. Then that was when Ganki knew that he knew where the man was hiding. As Ganki was running he said “Of course, how could you poison the entire food supply in the village’, Ganki was heading to the mountains. As ganki got there he followed up stream so that he could reach the man, as he thought ganki I came up on to the man. He was surrounded by barrels of poison. The man than noticed ganki staring at him “how did you know that I was up here boy”.Ganki then got closer, “ how else would you poison the food supply in the village, you can’t poison it all in one day, I order to poison the whole supply that would take time. You were going to poison this stream that every villager came to, that used this water to water there vegetables, with that, you could poison the entire supply without getting caught. Now surrender or else. The old man looked at ganki with a stern look of disbelief, “How… how did you know that, only a farmer would be able to figure that out”, he said. Ganki then dashed over to the man and said just come quietly and I will make sure they take it easy on you, I know that you had it ruff, but this is not the way to get back at them”. The man then knew that defeat was going to happen either way, so he then turned himself over to ganki and told him that he would go in quietly. “This may be hard old man but its better this way, then for you to be looked up forever’, as Ganki said that they both headed down to the village, Ganki had completed his mission.
wc/1007

Food napper part 3/ wc= 1007 rewards 1000
Kashou Terumi
Kashou Terumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 900

A rank mission (food napper part three) Empty Re: A rank mission (food napper part three)

Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:35 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum