Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 66500

Akatsuki Arriving In Suna {Private} Empty Akatsuki Arriving In Suna {Private}

Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:06 pm
Takisho walked through the desert, Sunagakure's desert. It had not been a while since he had been here, was only a few weeks ago when he came requesting if he could stay in Sunagakure for a short period of time. Now he was back as seemingly a wandering shinobi, while actually being in the Akatsuki.He would soon be less than a few hundred feet away from the village gates, he was running and walking at the same time, speed walking. He was going at his full speed, while scanning the area by the gate for the one known as "Makina" Or something like that, he was searching for a woman with blue hair, and he was told she'd be near the gates.

[Short, sorry <_<]
Esdeath
Esdeath
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 73000

Akatsuki Arriving In Suna {Private} Empty Re: Akatsuki Arriving In Suna {Private}

Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:23 pm
The desert was long and steep as the floor of the sand cover most of the land there was no trees of the sort. Just plain old sand nothing new in this god-forsaken place, why people lived here was beyond anyone thinking. The Desert was really deserted at that time as the sun was at its highest peak at that time as it blazed down. The heat was so freaking stupid who in their right mind would live here like seriously. Even though there weren’t many who traveled the desert there was one who stood in the middle of it. Even though she wore one her many jackets she was still hating the sand. She was Makina Hoshimura she was on the search for a certain person who left her long ago and went off alone. Ever since then she hated that person for what he did she blamed her mother death upon him. She would be running in the desert as she would bluntly just run at her full speed trying to make it where her brother wanted her to go she was suppose to meet some kid here apart of the new formed akatsuki. She was one of the creators along with her brother she knew if she continued she would find her prey sooner then later.

She would continue running for the short time she had before the sun really burned her alive. She was really pumping her leg muscles trying to reach her destination she begun to think of her brother where could he be and why didn’t he come instead of some kid. These thoughts continued to run through her head as she continue running, she almost slipped which brought her out of her daze as she got back on track her blue dark hair was in a pony tail she would be in her jacket and back top that only covered her chest. She wasn’t like many she had an interest in relationships but she never really had time for one. She just continues running till she could see the gates in view as she would pass a few of the sand shinobi. Her swords at her side, she continued to run. She would skid to a stop still running in place, as she would look around. Catching a view of the few people around, She would start running up the wall of the gates until she reached the top, as she would sit down and put her arm over her eyes. As in that few second she was fast asleep I mean the guy was coming to get her not the other way around….(short ik my 3k got screwed up)
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Akatsuki Arriving In Suna {Private} Empty Re: Akatsuki Arriving In Suna {Private}

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:15 am
Azaiyo would be on his way of proceeding to another village as he would head towards the gates. He was suited for anything as he would wear his sacred crimson cloak, with five white power seals spreading around it, along with what seemed to be very reflective armor, much like a knight's. As he would walk he would notice two shadows. He would question as to what they were as he would approach. His visions of the shadows would become more thorough as one was a lady with somewhat revealing clothing and blue hair. The only would have somewhat long, brown shaggy hair as he wore a pure white headband, and a very light black undershirt with a small white jacket on top. Azaiyo would consider this to be a test as he had never handled people coming in and out of the village before. Therefore, Azaiyo would look at what he thought would be the stronger shinobi as he would very quickly place a seal around him, moreso on his upper using a formula from a technique known as the Flying Thunder God. With this, Azaiyo would prevent any danger by simply teleporting to this man at any time if he was indeed any enemy. He would now look at the lady with blue hair as he would smile. "How may I help you two today?" He would look at the lady once more as she would sit on top of the gates, something that could give off a signal of infiltration. "May I ask what your purpose here is?"
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 pm
Takisho stood at the gates, waiting to see the person he was searching for. Soon he would notice her, a blue haired woman. Takisho took a chance and assumed it was Makina. Due to the fact that there really wasn't anyone else nearby with blue hair. She was sleeping, Takisho decided since he was planning to go back to the base with her, and few other people he would use his Senju ability to allow her to sleep, while still taking her back to the base. he held up a single hand sign, and everywhere within ten meters, and then a small part of it would rise, from a flat wooden floor beneath the sand came a flat table, going to pic her up off of the village gates, connected to the wood below. He used his Senju ability to move her along, first stop was the Kazekage's office, but then he was disturbed before he could begin moving by someone talking, he looked over in the direction and noticed him, Takisho would have tags on him, but he would rather rapidly take them off using his wood release, "I am here to meet with the Kazekage.." He said, replying to the man's question
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:21 pm
[OOC: Makina decided to skip her own post so it's my turn]

Azaiyo was surprised to see this man remove the seals so easily, even with Wood Release. Azaiyo had very thorough knowledge on Wood Release, for he had experienced it before. He would look to his right as this man seemed to have built a wood table for the lady to rest on. Azaiyo would look back upon the time where he saw the Kazekage. Her red eyes seemed to be a gift to her, maybe the power this man had seemed to be a gift to him as well. A gift as in natural power. Azaiyo would predict this as the man stood strong, acting as if only a mere fraction of his power was used. He would keep his own thoughts of this man in his head, for he knew he could deal with him later if he was indeed a threat. As for the lady, she was just a human vessel yet to be discovered, for now at least.

Azaiyo would keep a poker face, not to reveal any suspicious thoughts on this man of which he contained. He would remain like this until he would smile, beginning to clap his hands. "Well done!" he smiled, "I am impressed! Nobody has been able to avoid a power of mine that quickly before." Azaiyo would still try and reveal a positive gesture as he still was still curious about these two, especially the lady whom was currently sleeping. Sure this man seemed alright for now, but what about this lady? Azaiyo saw her mere moments ago standing on the Village Gates, almost acting as if the village were a joke. Azaiyo would have to come to a conclusion, for this man would speak his intentions as if the situation were urgent. Azaiyo could tell this man had no patience at the moment. His smile would quickly turn back to a poker face as he would begin to speak. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Azaiyo, the Deputy Kazekage. Therefore, all information sent to the Kazekage will also be notified to myself. Do not take this as an offense, but rather as something that can aid both you and I when travelling through the village. First off, I would ask that you please identify yourself along with the kind lady resting beside you. While you do this, tell me any other information, intentions, or desires you have for the village. After this, I will grant you permission to the Kazekage Chambers." This was indeed all that Azaiyo had to say for the time being. Even if these people were to leave off any details, Azaiyo would soon find out. For now, he wait for this man to speak what he desired, then later find out their secrets.
Kino R. Kyodo
Kino R. Kyodo
Citizen

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 pm
'Well done!' Takisho had heard, which was rather unexpected. He then had heard the man mention that no one has been able to get the tags that Takisho had gotten off that fast, he simply sighed, wanting to head over to the Kazekage's office to arrange an ally ship between the Akatsuki and Sunagakure. He would listen though, as he would hear the man introduce himself to be the Deputy Kazekage, and that all information the Kazekage would obtain would be sent to him as well, Takisho sighed again, continuing to listen as the man known as Azaiyo requested that Takisho give some information "I am Takisho K. Senju, a member of the Akatsuki, my home village is Konohagakure, this one right here is from Kumogakure, a friend of mine" Takisho said, keeping the voice he always had while he lied about the ladies information, as he truly didn't know much about her "Now, I must leave for a peaceful meeting with the Kazekage." He said, walking in the direction of the Kazekage's office, while the wood dragged along Makina.

[EXIT]
Hisashi Saio
Hisashi Saio
Citizen

Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:56 pm
Azaiyo now had his time to think without interruption or hesitation as this man would introduce himself, but very brutally introduce the lady. The man was definitely hiding something. Azaiyo felt like a pawn. Their very broad information was obviously just a way to get to the Amane, giving Azaiyo a very bad first impression of them. At least Azaiyo had recorded them in his documents, along with this so-called "Akatsuki." Akatsuki was obviously an organization, but what was it about? Were there any others involved, or rather involved at this very moment? This was yet to be determined. Using their flaws of introduction, Azaiyo knew where to head to next. His great knowledge of the Five Great Nations would help him gather some more information as he would begin heading off to the two villages these two had spoke. Azaiyo's next move would be to visit two more Kages, the Raikage and the Hokage.

[EXIT]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum