Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
11 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
inukiba
inukiba
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

inu and shi Empty inu and shi

Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:36 pm
"YOU FOOL!" Hanamaru smacked Inukiba on the side of her face,making her look to the side."you can not expect everything to flow right to you!" "but i dont!" Inukiba replied bitterly,looking back at her father."But you do! You expected Shiroimaru to retern on his own!" My verticle slit like eyes widened ''' Shiroimaru......''' i thought of the small long furred white dog,his soft fur sleeked back,she longed to see her partner. "you lost him!" Hanamaru scolded. "NO I DID NO-" i began but he cut me off. "Than HE left you! because you are weak! You are not a Inuzuka clan member with out Shiroimaru. It would be better for everyone if you werent here....." Hanamaru reached into his weapons pouch and pulled out a knife,then walked towrd's inukiba.

(much later) I slowly woke up,my vision blurry. All the pain hit my body at once,i squeazed her right eye shut in the pain and gritted my teeth.I soon realized i was laying on my stomach,so i struggled to stand up. When i did i looked around and did'ent see any trace of Hanamaru,so i started limping tword's the woods away from the clan. with every step drops of blood dripped from my wounds.

finally my body gave up,i slumped down my back agenst a tree.i touched the cut on my cheek where one of my red fang like tatoo was. then i grabed the knife in my right arm and pulled it out,then reached for the once in my side. i pulled but it barley came out. "Its......that.........deep?" I gasped in pain,i tryed pulling again,this time it almost came out. "gah..!" i said and coughed up blood. then i just closed my eyes giving up, '''i have nothing now....''' i thought. then i felt the knife being pulled out gently i looked over and saw a small white dog holding the knife in his jaws."Shiroimaru?" i asked amazed, he droped it and curled up on my lap and closed his eyes. i looked down at him and smiled,then started stroking him. from that moment on,i knew everything would be okay.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum