Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Joining Konohagakure? Hmm Maybe. [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining Konohagakure? Hmm Maybe. [Open]

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:45 pm
Echo's eyes would widen at the display of raw speed, He blinks and nods broken out of his stupor from the mans voice "Oh! Right sorry!" Echo dashes over to the recently decapitated mans corpse forming a cross symbol with his right and left index and middle fingers before creating three Shadow clones of himself with the Mass Shadow Clone Technique, If Rain was not fully decapitated a clone would finish the job and do so to let the stranger have proof of his kill and most likely get some form of payment, The other two clones gather the body and take off with it the Original glancing back towards Taki "I'll take you to the hospital to get that arm bandaged up, Nice hit by the way." Echo grins the clone wrapping the head of Rain in his green shirt revealing his Anbu gear underneath
Anonymous

Joining Konohagakure? Hmm Maybe. [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Joining Konohagakure? Hmm Maybe. [Open]

Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:54 pm
New post coming

Last edited by Itsuka Senju on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:31 pm
As the swirl appeared over them the clones react with the skill and speed that only comes from training in the Anbu Black ops mid step with the front clones right foot he jerks his arms and body to the right as the swirls begin to form the clones letting go and leaping back as the body is flung behind the clone the others placing their right hands upon the sheathes of their Ninjato as the man forms only dropping their stance when they see the Kumo headband and they frown giving him a rather deadpan expression now recognizing this man from the Bingo book "Itsuka Senju it is an honor to meet someone with your level of strength...and love for theatrics" The clone rolls his eyes the other clones moving towards Rain's body checking his pockets taking the Kunai, Explosive tags and money from his person as the clone speaks Echo walking up relieving the clone who was holding the head next to the gate "We will require some identification just to make sure then the body is yours" The original walking up and continuing "We'd also like the bounty delivered to our new friend over their" The original states this with a grin glancing at the man who injured himself in the defense of the Hidden Leaf Takisho Senju of course Echo doesn't know the man just that he might have saved two of his comrades. Echo awaits the Confirmation that this man is indeed an agent of Kumogakure and will take this body from Konoha with the intent of studying it for the betterment of his village.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:01 pm
Delete

Last edited by Itsuka Senju on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:55 pm
"A swirl came over him and Itsuka appeared on top of the body being carried by the clones. "I'll take this!" he said with a smirk"

This would give me ample time to react actually plus the fact the head is not next to the body atm.
Anonymous

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:01 pm
Delete

Last edited by Itsuka Senju on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:03 pm
You can't talk at 71 speed dude plus this argument is pointless considering all you have to do is flash your Ninja card and I'd have no choice but to hand it over. :/
Anonymous

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:50 pm
Who says I can't talk at 71 speed? That's a ridiculous notion, and if you say I four just flash ID and I'd get it then why you trying to make a big ol' police scene case? The point still stands that a couple of clones with my speed nearly double theirs are gonna be able to take the boy and head away after having noticed and been able to react fast enough to me just popping in which takes about less than half a second, absorbing he surf which is about another one second then teleporting away which is another second or so
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:58 pm
There are several factors here okay?

1.You stated he walked in through the gates and was let in by guards, The guards were knocked out by Rain and you would be walking past us to get in we'd see him or he'd be standing behind us watching this.

2.The swirls, You never detailed the swirls in the post and even with 71 speed they would be visible and you never stated rapidly doing anything.

3. The weight of you landing on the body, The clones would feel this from the added weight and react accordingly.

4. "I'll take this!" This gives the clones plenty of time to react and go through with the move, Can't talk at Mach 6 CAUSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HEAR IT!! XD

5. He'd have to lean and reach to 'Grab' the body of Rain which on top of the other things would give Echo time to react.

6. The head is not next to the body right now it's by the gate with Echo his single clone and Taki.

7. This argument is not important cause right now your doing more harm then good to yourself if your move DOES go through then the witnesses would see this as extremely suspicious and you would not get back in Konoha freely without sneaking in.

Why are we having this conversation when diplomacy would be more beneficial?? =w=
Anonymous

Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:02 pm
Fine, would you like me to change my post up a bit so it is complete legit?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum