Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

A Possible New Home {Joining Konoha <<} Empty A Possible New Home {Joining Konoha <<}

Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:32 pm
Kino walked, through the very forest that he had once slain his father in. He had murdered him, Kino took no joy in it, though he felt proud of himself, for killing a higher, more skilled shinobi. Though that pride had went away when he found out it was simply a final test for Kino, now he was wandering, searching for a new home. He couldn't return to Sunagakure, he was too afraid, afraid the citizens would be enraged on how he had killed one of their own. At first he attempted to return to his birth place, Kirigakure, however when he arrived at a dock, he had been informed that Kirigakure was destroyed, completely. His mother had presumably died in the destruction, though he didn't know the truth, and he wasn't looking to find out. He wandered, closer to the gates. He still wanted to go and get his sister, though, midway he decided on going to Konohagakure, in attempts to make that his new home. He walked up to the gates, waiting, for someone to arrive. Kino wore a black cloak as he waited, the hood down. There were a few guards at the gate, he considered requesting that they find the Hokage, and request that Kino could meet him, to request to join the village, though he was unsure. He simply stood there, looking past the gates. He saw a mountain, just behind the Hokage building. It had a few of the recent Hokage's faces on it, he was unsure if all the Hokage's faces were on it though. He looked at the dirt roads, they went all the way from the gates to the Hokage building, through linking with other roads. He simply stood there, and sighed, a small peaceful moment was upon Kino.
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

A Possible New Home {Joining Konoha <<} Empty Re: A Possible New Home {Joining Konoha <<}

Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm
With the true Viper gone the clone he left in his stead to be Hokage remains, the guards see the boy at the gates and the communications squad informs the Hokage of his arrival due to the borders being locked down and the rest of security and those whom make judgement being away for the minute.
The clone in a flash of crimson appears at the gates garbed in full Hokage attire, he views the boy with his eternal visage, "Speak your purpose boy."
The clone says with an aura of seriousness about him, with the village on high alert for now due to everything that occurred every ninja must be treated as a potential terrorist, the clone waits for a response.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

A Possible New Home {Joining Konoha <<} Empty Re: A Possible New Home {Joining Konoha <<}

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:26 pm
Kino waited, the wind was calm, it wasn't long until someone wearing the entire Kage getup had arrived at the village gates. He smiled, though he probably shouldn't have. He didn't expect the kage to arrive as quick as he did, not long of a wait at all. The kage had asked for Kino's purpose, Kino considering replying with the question, 'for?' however, the seriousness in the man's voice made Kino reconsider his words, and quickly. "I am here looking for a new home, I mean no harm. I left Sunagakure, I was more or less forced to." Kino continued, figuring he should explain his reasoning to as why he had left his previous home, "My father led me to the forests within the original borders of the fire nation." He continued on, the smile had disappeared, nothing more than a serious face remained. "My father attacked me, I fought for my life, though in the end learning it was nothing more than a simple test put together by my father. I had killed him, and decided against returning to Sunagakure. I had only learned after I killed him that it wasn't anything, besides a test. It was his last few words." He finished up that part of the story, "Since then, I've journeyed on, later on being kidnapped by someone I never knew, and whose identity I had never learned. I can only assume he is dead now. Upon meeting him, however, he knocked me out. I was unable to keep up with his speed," He said, starting a new side of the story. "I was placed in a prison cell, with another one. I attempted escape with him, I burnt my way out through the use of the Fire Ball technique. Later, as we waited for the cell to cool, due to the melted metal being capable of burning us if we touched it as we escaped, the same man, I believe he mentioned his name being Kenta, attacked me. I reacted quickly, using Genjutsu to knock him out." Kino said, leaving out what technique he had used, Genjutsu: Sharingan. "I later killed that man, and burnt him to death using the fire ball technique, a quicker death, I believed it to be better than rotting in the new prison cell I placed him in, he wasn't capable of breaking out of the first one, so I doubt that he could have broken out of the second one." He said, explaining more, ending that part of the story. "I escaped the base I was imprisoned in, and wandered, thinking. I had no where to go, couldn't go back to Sunagakure, after killing their more elite Jounin shinobi, and even if I could, I wouldn't want to." He said, noting that last part incase the Hokage would just allow for him to return to Sunagakure. "I headed to Kirigakure next, my birth place, only to discover it's destruction. And then, I wandered, looking for a new home." He finished, "And now I'm here, requesting to join the Hidden Leaf village, Konohagakure." He said, waiting for the Hokage's reply, wondering if he would believe Kino's story or not. "Oh, and by the way, my name is Kino."
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:13 pm
{Just posting OOC to bump. o-o}
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:22 pm
Viper listens to the boy speak, near the end he hears the mentioning of him killing a high ranked ninja from the sand and wanting refuge here, something that would no doubt start war between the two lands if it were for the fact the Kazekage was dead, and Viper owned the land fully.
With Viper's eyes meeting that of the boys throughout the story he preforms a simple feature of his eyes, Genjutsu is used to invade his memories to see what the truth is, should nothing occur to get in the way of his actions he confirms that this is the truth, with a soft sigh the Hokage turns raising his right hand to tell the boy to follow.
"Welcome to Konohagakure no Sato"

[Ok gonna rush the rest of this if ya dont mind, your now a Konoha ninja, you get taken to the academy and get a headband and your basically told your on ANBU watch while your here, have fun in leaf world lol]
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:22 am
{Thanks, lol. Exit}
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:52 am
[Exit closed]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum