Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Training with lightwind [continued] Empty Training with lightwind [continued]

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:02 pm
Evens arrived inside the hospital and got looked at. Evens was been taking care of and was healed a bit at the start. Evens couldn't move his body anymore because of all that chakra Evens used at the battle against the ninja. Evens was sleeping heavily and was fast asleep.

Evens saw something in his dreams. It was blood, horror, dead bodies, corpses and pest.
Evens had done it. He was dreaming a even more horror version of the genjutsu that was used on him earlier.
Evens thought about how he was going to be in the future. Taken over by the kill happy insanity or the normal non fight guy him... Evens was afraid of getting involved in some kind of death battle.

Evens woke up and heard the door open.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Training with lightwind [continued] Empty Re: Training with lightwind [continued]

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:51 pm
Hugo hands over 50 ryo to evans. " whats wrong you told me to hurry to get here." hugo said to evans with a deep gasp of air. Hugo feel down backwards and bumped his head on the hard wood floor.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Training with lightwind [continued] Empty Re: Training with lightwind [continued]

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:55 pm
Evens had recovered the most of his chakra. Evens jumped out of his bed when he saw Hugo falling backward while Hugo was dropping the money in his hand.

Evens jumped down to Hugo and said. ''Are you ok Hugo? Hello???'' Evens asked Hugo while Evens was scared.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:59 pm
" yes i am ok. my chakra is down alot right now." hugo said with sad easys and is tryign to get up but keep falling down.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:12 pm
'' You used too much of your chakra to rush over here. I'll get you into a room'' Evens said a bit scared to Hugo.
Evens lifted Hugo into the doc room and gave Hugo to one of the doctors. The doctor was dressed in a white coat. He was also wearing big round black glasses.
''Please look at him doctor''

''I'll try to do my best to your friend'' The docter replied and took Hugo in his arms.

Evens bowed at him and said ''Thank you. I'll go back to my bed to recover fully''.
Evens then walked back to his bedroom at the hospital.

Evens stepped on something hard. Evens took his foot away and looked down under it. It was the Ryo Hugo gave him earlier. Evens picked them up and put them into his pocket. He jumped in his bed and began to sleep deeply.

Last edited by Lightwind on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm
" i am ok now evans lets keep traing till page 5 ok. I know we can do alot betetr than that. Hugo walked over to evan and said " are you ok?. I am here i will procet you. " hugo said with a smile and stand at the door till evans was healed.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:58 pm
''I'm alright Hugo'' Evens stepped down from the bed and stood up while smiling to Hugo. Evens pulled the curtain forth so he could change his cloth back to normal.
Evens was curios about if Hugo knew his secret. A clan secret that nobody knew.
''Just let me change and i'll be out soon. 5 minutes'' Evens said while changing his cloth.

Evens pulled of the white gown-ish hospital cloth and took his normal cloth shorts on again. Evens also strapped a bandage around his knee. It was holding his ranged items.
Evens then pulled his shirt on again. A black long sleeved shirt with a symbol on his back.
Evens then took his doublet on. It was a red scarf like doublet, who was only covering his mouth and neck. The doublet was hanging down to half of his back. The doublet was looking like a cape from the bag but it was too small. The doublet was also covering his right shoulder and a part of his breast.

Evens looked down on the table next to him. and took his headband on again. It was a customized headband. The Hidden Cloud mark on, but the normally blue cloth was red in that change. Evens strapped it around his forehead and then pulled a bit over his left eye. That secret eye nobody knew about. Evens then made his hair normally again. His long black hair was floating in the air in front of his right eye to cover it even more.

''I'm coming out now'' Evens said while pulling the curtain away. Evens looked at the door while leaving and opened it.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Fri May 11, 2012 1:31 pm
" you look very nice. It that your clothes? I need to get changed into my ninja out fit." hugo said with a smile and said." "are you ok Evan? You look nice in your banges. Just wait right here I will be out soon ok?". Hugo said with a sweet voice. And looked at evans with his grey eyes.
Lightwind
Lightwind
Citizen

Fri May 11, 2012 1:40 pm
Evens smiled.
''Yeah i'm fine'' Evens said and looked out of the windows.
His one brown eye glazed at the hospital hall.
The white walls and doors was very light so he closed his eye a bit.

He heard the question from Hugo and he replied.
''yeah i'll be waiting here''

Evens warmed up his limbs so he was ready to leave quick.
''You know what? I'll wait outside ok?''
he asked Hugo with his calm voice and ran through the hall and jumped out of the window.
Blade testu
Blade testu
Citizen

Fri May 11, 2012 1:52 pm
Hugo changed into his ninja outfit. He was ready to leave the hospital.He said to the nurse on his way out. "Thank you so very much. I will miss you guys".Hugo said with a smile than leaped to the cloest branches to the window. Hugo put on his Leaf village head abdn and said" I will become hokage no matter what thank you guys. Very much I know not to never give up now." Hugo said with a smile and waited for Evans to catch up with him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum