Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Merchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim Nara
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 77500

Illuminate the Umbra Empty Illuminate the Umbra

Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:33 pm
It ends out slowly, to the west. Just a shift in the sky, reaching up from far behind the mountains of the Moon Country, spreading lines of a deeper blue. If he keeps sitting there, and he will, it will shift further, the blue mingling with an ever-growing haze that wavers into a softer shade of golden-green, like a transparent curtain, before it all goes tipping and spilling over into a harsh, rich crimson, flooding the village with a blood-red dawn.

In the moments he retained from another time, dawn was a relief, an end to the grip of primal fear that took a hold of men when they were lying in a pitch-black hole, clutching at what may well have been twigs for all the good they were going to do, listening to the staccato of their own breaths in the darkness and praying that they would remain the only ones. Dawn was something to be greeted, celebrated even, a joyous kind of collective relief sweeping through the ditch at something that should have been a matter of course, but wasn't. He remembers different dawns, long ones, gray ones, brilliantly piercing ones, and he remembers thinking them beautiful in the way an amnesiac knows that a portrait of a person used to mean something, and still now…

The calming weather and muting colors brought tranquility to the Chinoike as he soaked in the atmosphere. A serenity of calmness is something he quite enjoyed. From what he experienced, the world could and is a dangerous, hostile place; therefore, times like these are always meant to be appreciated. Well, that is what he believed. Sitting near the edge of the balcony that was attached to the room of the inn he was currently residing in; he could feel his chest slowly heave in and out as he relaxed. The bustling of strangers that passed by that came along with the cool, gentle breeze felt just right to him.

He didn't have much time to relish the idea when he was confronted by an individual. They were just relaying a message to the Chinoike. It seems the Tsukikage has requested his audience in his office. ‘Hm? That’s right. She wanted to meet me before I did anything else. Though, the long and taxing journey to get here had left me tired. Perhaps, she will understand the delay,’ he thought to himself as this would be the first time being acquainted with the newly appointed Tsukikage; his thoughts about her were mostly positive given the circumstances that she was thrown into during such trying times. Life in the village seemed to be thriving under her rule. 

Giving a quick thanks to the shinobi; Akaime followed up by heading to the large, round building that held the Tsukikage office. Turning the handle, he pushed himself into the building and started navigating his way around to find the office. Finding himself outside the Tsukikage's office, he would give a stern knock and announce his presence to whomever was in the room before being let in.

WC: 510
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Stat Page : Stat Page
Living Clones : Kiko Tsukiko
Jun Tsukiko
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Illuminate the Umbra Empty Re: Illuminate the Umbra

Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:34 pm
Junko had been spending most of her nights at the Kage Tower in one of the numerous luxurious rooms and today was no different. Her time, unfortunately, had been consumed by piles of paperwork, working partially as a gate guard when needed, and attending to whatever else seemed to need her attention. She hoped after the village had time to settle, that at least the paperwork would die down. For now, however, she found her schedule to be quite hectic. New people were arriving at the village nearly every day and she saw a big boom in activity almost immediately.

One visitor had piqued her interest significantly more than others, however. Sakoshi had informed her of the arrival of a man named Akaime Chinoike, who had similar eyes as her. She had never met another Chinoike before, other than her father at least so she was eager to meet with the man. Her mother had spent years warning her of the dangers of the members of her clan and had begged her to stay away from them at any cost but as normal, Junko wouldn’t heed this warning. If he was as dangerous as she was, he could be a great asset to the village if she was to at least get him to work with her. It would also provide her with the opportunity to learn more about her clan if he was willing to impart such knowledge to her.

She had always been rather curious about her clan's origins, and its connection to Jashin. Especially within the last few months, her blood lust in combat had become nearly insatiable. It almost felt euphoric to allow what little whispers of Jashin she could hear when overcome with emotions. Though she was able to continue on being her sweet and caring self to the general populace, she found herself adopting some odd tendencies. For now, she would attempt to push these thoughts to the side as she prepared herself for the day.

He hadn’t come the day of his entrance, though she was sure he was weary from his travel so she wasn’t too concerned. Though she didn’t know how strong he was, Junko would still inform a handful of others to be prepared to swoop in just in case he were to do something impulsive. Junko hoped that this conversation would go smoothly, however, she was fully prepared for things to go awry.

After climbing out of bed Junko would slip into her regular finely made clothes and then make her way into her office. She’d let out a frustrated sigh as she sat behind her desk and examined the various piles of paperwork that needed attending for the day. However, her first task took a bit of priority as she called in her secretary and asked that a message be sent to Akaime, requesting his presence in her office. After the secretary bowed and then left the room, Junko turned her attention back to the paperwork once more as she began filling out various forms.

It wasn’t too long before she heard a knock at her door which she could only assume to be Akaime. Quickly she put away whatever she was working on and then called out to him. Her voice was melodic to most, and her tone was warm and welcoming.

”You may enter”

If he entered he’d find Junko sitting in her office chair, with a welcoming smile. She wore what looked to be an extravagant and well-made black dress. The top of it hugged her body snuggly and was slightly revealing in the chest area. Its sleeves were sheer and flowy as they cascaded down each of her arms. Her long, curly black hair laid against her back, and her short bangs seemingly framed her face perfectly. Also, various exquisite pieces of jewelry could be seen adorning various parts of her body. To most people, Junko seemed to be warm and welcoming as a confident aura naturally exuded from her.

As he walked in Junko welcomed him with a sweet, warm smile before rising from her seat and offering him a courteous bow, then motioning for him to sit in a comfortable-looking chair across from hers. Once he sat she’d begin to speak once more. As usual, her voice was naturally alluring as the words escaped her soft lips.

”I thank you for coming to see me Akaime, I’m Junko, and it’s lovely to meet you. I was hoping we could talk about some things, and maybe even spend some time getting to know each other. I hate to admit it, but I’ve never met another Chinoike before, and you, my friend have caught my attention.”

She’d lean forward slightly as she listened to his response, soaking up his every word. Though she knew the dangers of looking her kind in the eyes, she would attempt to maintain eye contact with him.

WC:824
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:41 am
With the motion to enter, he did.

Taking his first steps into the office, he quickly takes notes how the air hangs like a warm aurora. Like the unassuming passage of kindred phantoms. Like hope. Like standing in the oasis on a calm summer day. He can't help the barest flutter of his heart as this air sinks to the very pit of his lungs and warms his body. The atmosphere resembled a time before his family took their place in the afterlife. It triggered graceful memories of laughter, familiarity, and faithfulness. All this while even in the space of monetary silence.

Giving a gentle smile while proceeding to bow in the lord’s presence, he would then rise up and completely shut the door behind him as he made his way towards the desk. He studied the Tsukikage for a moment. Taking in the most obvious parts of her, and the most subtle. She was dressed in a luxurious black dress made from the finest material one could ask for. It did not take away from the clear, pristine jewelry that enriched her attire. However, there was one thing that could be extremely described about her person is her eyes.

They were a shade of dark crimson; seemingly resembling the eyes that Akaime uses to see out. However, not as quite. Her eyes were mysterious and yet enchanting. They seemed to have somewhat suffered traumatic experiences but still seemed to glow with gaiety. A unique tale as far as the end of time. Although, he could go on and on about what he could read from the oculars; but that would defeat the purpose of why he was here.

“Of course, Lord Tsukikage.” Akaime spoke with serenity in his voice as he stood a few meters in front of the desk that Lord Junko stood behind that overlooked the village. Taking the seat that was offered to him, he sat comfortably while maintaining the establishing gaze that the two have committed to. “I hope the consequences for my delayed arrival could be pardoned. Traveling from the western continent to here was quite the taxing journey,” he said as a hint of playful exhaustion weighed over his voice. “And don’t diminish your curiosity to gain more insight of the clan which you oh so obviously hail from.” He announced as his voice went from performance to a hint of persuasion. 

“But do you feel that?” A sly smile began to form over his lips. The shroud of serenity that could be felt in the room began to disperse; a seemingly dark shroud began to exude around Akaime. A metallic yet enticing flavor could be tasted over the air as both Chinoike’s continued their meeting of sorts. Gravitating to pull her in. The area was light but soon trickly down into something heavier as an aura of blood and sin began to invite her. There was still the undeniable factor that she might now want to delve further down into malevolency. However, she was one of Jashin’s children; a chosen so to say. It was her fate, her calling, and her destiny. “It seems Lord Jashin is pleased for us to meet. So, my lady, what is that you want to know, and what is that you wish to learn?” 

WC: 548
TWC: 1,058
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:14 pm
As he began to apologize for being a bit delayed, Junko would wave off his concerns with her hand, indicating that it was all right. From her travels, she knew how taxing it could be to one's health, so she wasn’t upset with him in the slightest. She’d nod happily as he told her not to diminish her curiosity about their clan. Admittedly ever since she was young she was curious as to why her mother had been so afraid of Junko’s potential. When she had first begun her training she was terrified of herself, but as she’s wielded her gift more, she has grown to love it.

When in dangerous situations, she has allowed Jashins influence to infect her mind and body. His voice ran through her brain like a siren's melody that she allowed to consume her. Thankfully in her day to day, she had been able to refuse his addictive call and maintain her image. Only a handful of people had seen her techniques in action so most people around her believed that she was a simple medical ninja. She preferred it this way however and sought to maintain this perfectly crafted image of herself that she had shown to others.

Once he finished Junko would feel a darkness emanating from him that seemingly consumed the joyous aura that surrounded her. The air around the two of them would begin to have a bit of a metallic taste that she could feel sitting on the back of her tongue. She’d breathe deeply as she could feel her desire for the rush of pain and the sensation of bleeding begin to pull her closer to him. Junko recalled the euphoric sensation she was blessed with in her previous encounter with Kurogane and how she craved to be so close to death once more.

Her bubbly, cheery demeanor would change to be a bit more neutral though her face held an alluring gaze and a slight grin. She’d sit back in her chair, fold her hands in her lap, and nod as he mentioned that Jashin seemingly was happy with their meeting. He then would inquire as to what she wished of him, which she’d smile happily at once more before returning to her neutral state. Once he finished, Junko would speak up again in the same melodic voice as previously.

”No need to apologize for your delay, it’s important to rest when you require it. Also, please refer to me as Junko, there’s no need for such formalities amongst friends, right? As for what I ask of you, I think for starters, why have you come to my beloved village? Anything you seek in particular, or are you simply passing through?”

She’d maintain her calm and relaxed composure as her words lingered in her air. Junko was eager for a response, hoping there was something she could do to aid him in whatever his goals here were.

WC:492
Total WC: 1316
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:17 pm
Even though he follows Jashin’s wishes, he particularly doesn’t prescribe to any one faith. They all seem equally presumably as they are fantastical. But in each iteration of the endless tales of gods, spirits, and otherworldly realms, there is always hell. And as with all other Chinoike, there lies an intrinsic knowledge of it deep within him. A place where compunction, foreboding, and sin dwell. A place where the Evil God lurks around each chamber of their soul. Akaime bears so much of it, all too intimately aware of its delusively perverse strokes of solace. And that is why, exactly, he willfully clings to it. The bipolar shift between tormented agony and the sweet embrace of pleasure is real. His, and everyone like him, pain is real. And it is the only means he has to weaponize himself. Jashin showed him the truth behind all those who drove their villainous stake into his upbringing. This provided wisdom will allow him to exact the retribution he is owed. 

Akaime’s gaze shifted malevolently as he focused upon Junko’s being. He was digging into something much deeper than the otherworldly appearance she exuded. Across every carefully hewn layer of her being lies a latticework of fractures that have splintered them through and through. They are nearly imperceptible until her next breath that seeps between the infinite hairline veins, and thus, she must feel every shattering point within her. She, and most likely others, perceive her as having the very sunlight warming them in a cold winter's harvests. However, the trauma and dark desires have slowly eroded away at her, leaving so little behind to hold it all together. Hardly any bonds or filaments remain to keep the threadbare pieces from falling apart completely. One piece of thread being diminished could send this facade into oblivion. He wonders if she has always been so frail. So brittle, but yet underneath, so volatile. 

A corrupted smile crept up as soon as she finished asking her question, “you see, Junko. I had no desire to come to your village until recently. In fact, I didn’t know your cloistered village existed until I stumbled upon it. I was following a man by the name of Kakushin, but I’m sure you already knew that given the law provided your gate guardian had to search my memories. Although, I’m highly surprised you would have someone so…how can I say this politely? So useless? No, I suppose he did have some use provided by his mind reading abilities; perhaps, indispensable? Don’t you think so?” He antagonistically spoke with a hint of joyful banter.

“I mean to look into someone’s eyes, especially a Chinoike, and even an Uchiha could have disastrous consequences. Don’t get me wrong, I respect that decision. Have your pawns at the forefront so when they fall, the stronger shinobi will have an idea on what they are dealing with. Very respectable,” he said aloud but maintaining focus on Junko to see how she would react to calling your weaker shinobi pawn’s. Even if she didn’t exactly believe that is what she was doing, she had inkling suspicion that is what she was doing. Jashin’s influence could be perceived in even the minute things. Just like ordering a sensory ninja with little-to-no power to provide entry and exit to all the passersby. If Akaime were indeed a threat, it would’ve taken mere seconds to eradicate that ninja from existence.

“But continuing on with the initial question. I suppose you could say I’ve come here to seek new opportunities. It is draining being the villain of everyone’s story and always watching your back at every corner. While I did come to meet up with Kakushin before moving on, I have grown quite fond of this place in such a delusional short amount of time. Even with my initial judgment, you have created something mystical and enchanting here. Plus, with a Chinoike in charge, it feels like a home away from home. Well…I don't have a home, so I’m convinced it just feels like home.” As he spoke on, his cryptic and corrupted smile turned into something more genuine. Splinters in the dark aura he exuded began to form. A cautionary thought came to his mind, ‘perhaps, I have perceived her all wrong. In just this instance, it seems her warm and inviting demeanor has wedged itself somewhere deep inside me? Maybe this is what it is like being around an actual blood relative. Well, close to one as we are. Topics on how closely our blood ties together will have to be saved for a later date.’

“With that being said, I trust your judgment; therefore, if there's anything you need from me to do around the village, just say the word and I’ll be there. I don’t wish to see this village harmed, and too much Chinoike blood has already been spilled.” He said as a hint of sadness took over his voice as the remembrance of his family’s untimely demise left painful emotion in the pit of his stomach. “That is all,” he paused for a moment before continuing on. “So, friend. Tell me about yourself, and about yourself that I mean the little things. Things that make you happy, things that make you proud, and things that you entirely despise. Because, to me, the little things matter, and they make someone worth knowing.” His voice fully faltered into something of a much more velvet tone. 

WC: 909
TWC: 1,967
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 am
Though she knew most of the answers to her question from the information Sakoshi received, she still wanted to hear it from him. Junko didn’t think he’d lie to her, seeing as he was informed of the memory scan, but she figured this was an easy way to start up a conversation. She had been informed that he had a somewhat difficult past and couldn’t help but empathize with the poor man. Her mind would wander for a moment as she wondered how much of the pain and suffering in their lives were in direct relation to bloodline ties with Lord Jashin. Were they all destined to suffer so only the strongest among them should survive? A part of her felt this to be true, though she wished it not to be.

She’d gaze at him with her head tilted slightly to the left as she listened to his words. He’d explain that he actually had no idea about the village until he had arrived. Then he would mention a name that sounded a bit familiar, Kakushin. Sakoshi had mentioned it during his debrief about Akaime’s arrival, though she had yet to meet the man. Junko would offer him a playful grin and shrug her shoulders slightly as he mentioned that she probably already knew all that. She couldn’t help but break character slightly as she snickered about his remark towards Sakoshi. In all honesty, they didn’t have the numbers to be too picky about the gate guards, but admittedly Ren’s clone was one of the better choices.

Though he lacked a bit of empathy towards others, he had his uses unlike one of her own clones. She knew he wasn’t the best combatant, but he didn’t need to be. His job wasn’t to protect the village physically from invaders, but to instead warn the village against potential threats. At least he could provide something towards village security, his ability to both detect lies and scan the minds of those who entered allowed her to remain informed. To her, realistically, the clones were disposable, including her own. Though it would break her heart to know that one had been killed, that’s what she had created them for.

Junko nodded her head in agreement as he spoke about the dangers of looking into the eyes of a Chinoike. She knew all too well that she hadn’t reached her fullest potential with hers as she examined his. Her father had told her about some sort of ritual that needed to happen but didn’t go into much detail since she had been so young at the time. She couldn’t help but wonder if the man sitting before her had been able to advance their dojutsu past its natural progression. Junko’s expression remained neutral with a small smirk as she listened to his words, her face not indicating a change in emotion.

Once he finished speaking Junko would cross her right leg over her left, and press her finger against her chin slightly before answering his question. Her tone and demeanor would be a bit playful as she spoke.

”Ones usefulness in the village isn’t determined by their sheer strength alone. Each person has their role in our community, and Sakoshi is among those whose talents lay outside of combat. One could see people such as him as a pawn, something that could be easily replaced. I, however, see them as pure potential that I can mold to fill whatever role that may be required. In reality, most people are dispensable in the grand scheme of things, I chose to put myself above those people.”

He’d then continue on answering her original question, informing her that he had come to seek new opportunities. She’d let out a light chuckle once more as he mentioned that he had grown tired of being the villain in other people's stories. As the island's beauty had done to her, it seemingly enraptured the man as well. This had happened to many of the others who came to the island before him, and he wouldn’t be the last one either. He’d then mention, that though he never had a home, it like this was now his. She couldn’t help but feel empathetic to the man since something similar had happened to her.

After he finished she’d noticed him offer her what seemed to be a genuine smile. She felt as if he was telling her the truth, but in reality, couldn’t help but feel if this could be some sort of facade. She thought about offering him a permanent place within the village but realized that could be an impulsive decision. Instead, she decided to wait until he had a chance to prove himself within the community. Should he prove to be a good fit, she would welcome him with open arms, but for now, she showed restraint.

He paused for a moment, seemingly thinking of something. She’d take this opportunity to speak again as she wondered about his thoughts.

”I understand completely what you’re saying dear. When I first arrived, I saw this place as just another stop along my travels. However, as I remained, I fell in love with the land, culture, and people who inhabited the island. I’m overjoyed to hear that you’ve grown to like my small slice of heaven and I hope someday you truly make this place your home.”

He’d then continue to say that he trusted her judgment, then offer to help in anything she asked of him. For the time being, she was not sure just what to ask of him as she was still settling into her role as Kage. Though she was sure she would be able to find something for him in due time. For now, she needed to ensure that he was safe to have him around, and decided to keep an eye on him for a little while.

She’d offer him a very warm and loving smile as her neutral expression broke, seemingly returning to her normal upbeat self as the conversation moved to a happier topic. Junko leaned forward slightly with an excited expression as he inquired about the things that made her happy. Unfortunately, she hadn’t had much time to delve into her hobbies as of late due to having to tend to her Kage duties so she felt relieved to to be able to discuss such trivial things.

”I’m a fan of the arts really. I grew up performing so I have a soft spot for music and enjoy being on the stage myself. Hmmm.. for things I despise, it’s truly hard to say. I know it’s a mundane answer, but I truly loathe liars. Which again is one of the reasons I keep Sakoshi around. What about you? Tell me a bit about yourself.”

WC:1141
WC: 2457
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:00 pm
Akaime soaked in everything she was saying about the man at the front gates. She saw potential, he saw a liability. Someone who had information on everyone that passed though could be a great hindrance. If someone with greater power and the same mind reading abilities, they could potentially gain information on every single person here. Knowing everyone’s secrets and abilities; thus, they could be prepared for anything that could or would be thrown their way. If he is going to be the main person for entry to this village, he needs to be stronger than those he lets through or at least have someone accompany him that could back him up if need be. One mistake can bring the downfall of an entire populace if one were not careful enough. 

Perhaps all his trauma has begun to start picking up with him. Having experienced countless amounts of slaughter by the other's hands; especially from the major villages, has riddled him with trust issues and cautionary movements. Though, he is confident in his own ability; given the fact of all that he has been through, he still could not help by worrying about others. He didn’t want them to fall to the same power-hungry individuals that were sure to show up at the doorstep at any given time.

What Akaime needed to do was forgo those cautions and establish a trust between them. Well, establish a ruling that Junko can trust him. She has already extended some faith to him by allowing him into the village, and to meet with her in person, even with his tumultuous background. Although, he was sure he wasn’t the first person here that has come with serious hardships. This village seems to brand and unite all those who have had a rigorous life. Something that she has accomplished alone; or perhaps, with a few others. But still, she made it happen.

“Sorry,” he spoke with a hint of regret in his voice, “I hope you did not take offense to what I said. I was just…worried in a sense. Perhaps, my own trauma has been talking through me. It’s just I wish to see this place swell and strive. I have seen many villages fall, including my own, and hastily projected correction where it was not needed.” Akaime said as his head bowed in her direction. He hoped she would grace him with understanding; but also, Akaime never offers apologies to anyone. She is the first person in a decade to gain one from the younger Chinoike, and more so, she deserves to be shown respect and hospitality.

Raising his head up as the shifting event from one tale to another eluded the calming aura to be the most dominant thing felt in this room. She responded to his answer in kind, but also with the same feelings that he had about this island. She described it as Heaven, and she was not wrong. It was mesmerizing, especially those little flowers that light up when the moon illuminates the grounds below. He can go on and on about it, and how he wanted to keep this place from harm. But still, he had to put in the action rather than speak it through words.

“I hope so too,” he broke out in another smile as Junko expressed that she hopes that he wants to make this place his home too. “And I know I will have to put in the work so I can establish that level of trust that I wish that we will have. I will prove that I am not just offering sweet nothings; actions will be exhibited behind the words I speak. So, in due time; you, and the rest of the village populace, will gain to trust me.” He spoke with a sense of light and hopefulness. By the tone of his voice, one could tell that he was telling the truth. But still, individuals had every right to worry about him. He still had Jashin lurking in the deepest parts of his mind, of his soul. However, to him, Jashin was and still is just a shadowy whisper, and Akaime has enough willpower to resist him if he wanted the blonde to harm anyone.

But Jashin seems to be thrilled for this reunion as he has been quiet, which was unnerving to the Chinoike. If Akaime listens closely, he can hear the silent demands of Jashin wanting Junko to follow her birthright and merge with the temple. A step closer to Jashin, a step closer to full enlightenment and power.

The warm radiance returned once more as Junko broke her neutral expression into a grin as Akaime asked her about such insightful topics. It brought him delight to see her express those things she was interested in and enjoyed doing. It was in these subtle moments he could really see the light break through the canvas that has been sketched on her outer-being. Perhaps, someone can still be filled with such enriching colors even with a past and future filled with so much crimson.

The question he asked was flipped and reversed on to him.

“Hmm, well, I love reading ancient texts. Learning about the past while moving into the future; I have always found it rewarding and enlightening to gain an understanding about how things work and where we came from. However, on the less-academia side of things. I enjoy gardening; specifically, tulips as for they are my most favorable flowers. Also, I prescribe myself has a food connoisseur as enjoy eating; thus, I am thrilled to try to few eateries around here and experience the culture and flavors behind every dish.” He said with a childish nod with his eyes closed.

“As for things I despise, I hate Kirigakure. Those demons sailed across the sea slaughtered my entire family; while I know Hoshigakure has somewhat claimed ownership of that village, and still want retribution and revenge for my family, for OUR family.” Akaime’s once lightening aura became darker, heavier again. Flashbacks from the devastating destruction and death that plagued that small village shifted to the forefront of his mind. Watching all his family and friends get murdered while he barely escaped onto a small passage ship. If the wounds he received didn’t kill him, he was for certain that the burning rays and the dehydration from being stranded in the sea would’ve done the job. But as luck would have it, he survived; and so, did that burning passion for the destruction of Kirigakure.

“But let’s not talk about death and destruction right now. You said you like the arts, and performing? I have never experienced such things in my lifetime, perhaps you could take me to whatever auditorium to experience a performance; whether by your or an ensemble.” Akaime asked. He knew the Tsukikage is an industrious individual, but perhaps she could take time off to show these arts to him that she speaks of. He’s never seen or heard of such things, and he would like to see what it is all about. “Ah, yes. You’ll have to perform!”

WC: 1,185
TWC: 3,152
Junko Tsukiko
Junko Tsukiko
Village Leader
Village Leader
Jun Tsukiko

Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:34 am
Junko would shake her head a bit dismissively as he began apologizing about how he spoke about Sakoshi. Really it didn’t offend her, and even if it did, he had the right to his own opinion. He would explain that he didn’t mean to upset her about the comment and that perhaps it was previous trauma coming to the surface once more. She could empathize with him in this, she knew the risks of having Ren’s clone at the gates, but for the time being he was one of the better options. Continuing on, he’d inform her that he previously had seen other villages fall and that he wished the absolute best for Tsukigakure. As he bowed his head to her she’d speak up with an accepting tone.

”Please, there’s nothing for you to apologize for, I’ve taken no offense. You simply honestly spoke your mind, which I highly appreciate. I value your input, and I assure you we’re working on acquiring somebody to fill his role once somebody suitable is hired.”

She then would share the same sentiment as him in regard to the island. Seemingly both of them agreed that it was paradise, though she hoped it would remain so in the upcoming months. Once she finished speaking he’d explain that he knew that he’d have to put in some level of work to gain her trust. In all honesty, the impulsiveness within her wanted to offer him a spot immediately, though people could see the act as showing favoritism. She needed to remain consistent so that she would give him a slight nod at his comment.  Once he finished speaking, she’d begin talking once more.

”I can’t wait to see what good you do in our dear village. There are a few formal procedures you must go through before you can officially join, but it’s nothing you can’t handle I’m sure. Once you formally submit your application, I personally will review it and will then request your presence in my office once more.”

Junko wanted to trust him, and she couldn't help but think if Jashin was clouding her judgment at this moment or not. Akaime’s sweet words sounded honest to her, and she hoped that they were. She begged the gods internally that she wasn’t making a horrific mistake that would send her village somehow into a spiral. He then would inquire about her interests and she would indulge him happily. Junko would then in turn ask him the same question once she had finished speaking.

He then began to explain his interest in ancient texts, and learning about how the world around him works. She appreciated his fascination for seeking an understanding of where we came from and why. Next, he’d inform her that he also enjoyed gardening and that he considered himself somewhat of a food connoisseur. Junko was sure he’d fall even more in love with the village as he settled in, most plants thrived in this climate, and all kinds of cultures congregated here so there was always some new kind of food to try. Personally, she had fallen in love with eating fresh sushi each morning before starting her work for the day.

She could feel the air around them becoming heavier once more as he began to explain his resentment for the village of Kirigakure. Admittedly she was a bit nervous about this, seeing as recently she had met with the Mizukage. She wondered if Akabayashi was the one who was in charge of the village then, and was unsure of how to go about asking Akaime about it. It was unfortunate that she didn’t have much of a deep connection with her bloodline, though she empathized with him. Though he was seemingly more graphic than hers, both of them had been through some rather difficult times regarding death.

Thankfully before she could respond he’d shift the topic once more, potentially he could a bit of her nervousness through her facade. Akaime then would mention that he’d never seen a live performance before and this genuinely shocked her. Though she supposed he wouldn’t attend such gatherings if he had no interest in the first place. She’d clap slightly as he suggested that she take him to some sort of show and mentioned that she could also perform for him. Once he finished speaking Junko would let out a bit of a nervous laugh as she began talking.

”Oh I’d love to go out with you sometime, they do Karaoke down at the Darkside some nights and I’m sure I can introduce you to some others! However, I do think a better companion for you would be my sister, Jun. If you’d like I can have her meet up with you some night and show you around as well! As for personally performing I’m not sure if you’d want me to. I haven’t been able to practice in a few months, I’m quite rusty, unfortunately.”

She’d shrug slightly with a bit of a grin on her face. That was the worst thing about now being a village leader, she hardly had any time to just herself. Even while attempting to relax, her mind would usually convince her that she should instead be spending her time relaxing. For now, her mind was mainly consumed by floods of paperwork and endless meetings. If he responded to her, she’d wait for him to finish before speaking up once more.

”Do you have a place to stay within the village? The tower had numerous rooms you could stay in if you’d like, they’re kind of like small apartments. Though I completely understand if you end up staying elsewhere.”

Junko would smile warmly at him as she waited for him to respond.

WC:968
Total WC:3425
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:41 pm
“When time and essence are all but fleeting…
…where do you turn to when darkness descends.”

Akaime still remembered the devastation as if it were yesterday. Coming home from the woods to witness the malevolence in all its horror as it bestowed its curse upon his homeland and everyone he thought that was near and dear to him. He could still taste the ash from the fires that were set upon his home and others alike. The screams that were cut short as the lives were dismembered from the plane of existence. Blood flooded the gravel-streets as his brethren fell, one right after the other, even his own mother and father who were beheaded right before his eyes. His people had no chance against such experienced murders. With dwindling numbers, Akaime did what he knew he could only do, which is run.

After that day, he vowed to never run and protect those who deemed worthy enough to be protected by such violence, such sin.

So, does he believe this place and all its inhabitants deserve such protection? From what he has said before, that answer is yes. Perhaps in a different time where he had a family figure, he would have followed the same path that was laid before Junko; but when the die was casted, fate had a different path for him. Although, he was starting to come to the conclusion that maybe what has transpired is what had led him here. To bind his fate along with hers. To rebuild the lost clan, and provide a foothold onto this world for the next generations to come. An idea he hopes to be true.

As the focus became more of a lighthearted topic reminiscent of those between friends, his shoulders began to feel at ease. Not worrying about sudden surprises that she might ensue with him, he felt he could give his mind without much judgment on her part as Junko proceeded to give an explanation behind the artistry of performing and better candidates that could accompany him to these shows.

“I see; well, I guess I’ll have to meet your sister, Jun, then.” He said as a smile flourished through his facial features. To meet another of the Chinoike Clan would be ideal, so he would be more than happy if she would lead the way to these performances. “I’m sure you would do excellent. I heard that those that learned to perform never really forget how to; almost like in a way of one learning to speak.” Akaime said, giving some reassurance to the moon maiden. He was sure that she would be an excellent performer given her ethereal beauty to mystify the audience. It would be a sight behold. “But I understand. You are a busy woman, and the village will alway come first. However, whenever you have the time. I expect a performance,” Akaime chuckled at his own playful demands of the Tsukikage.

As the topic of performance reaches its conclusion, a question came from Junko. One that caught him off guard and warmed him, all in the same. She invited him to stay within the Kage Tower. To be close and living under the same roof as a relative was a dream that he did not quite fathom. It left him speechless for a moment as a dream came in grasping distance to be reality. “I-uh,” he stuttered momentarily, “I would love that.’ Akaime felt his checks became a feverish tint. “More than you would know,” Akaime expressed as his feelings began to become overwhelming that he swore he could feel a tear slip from his ducts and cascade down his cheeks. It might be a kind gesture on her part, but it meant the world to him. Perhaps, he was still that little boy that urged to find a family, and now that it is so close, he does not know how to react or even contain his feelings. In this short, fleeting time, moment. He felt as if she was healing the cracks that formed along fractured soul.

“I promise you; you will not regret it!” Akaime enthusiastically expressed, “anything. I mean anything that you need. I will do it.” He said as felt his eyes beginning to sting from the weighing of emotions on them. “I might seem like a small gesture to you, but this has always been a dream of mine. An almost forgotten dream. To live by someone so close that I have blood ties with,” he spoke as solemn overtook his voice while the streams started to descend. “I’m sorry for letting my emotions get the better of me, but I have never been this happy in a long time. I hope you can forgive me,” he continued to express his feelings on the matter. He felt the ties from his traumatic pass begin to stitch close due to the kindness that has been offered to him.

Slowly standing up, he would then proceed to kneel in front of the Tsukikage. “Let my body and blood be yours to command as you see fit,” Akaime spoke with certainty as he lowered his head in her presence. For someone so kind and powerful, he felt his service to her was needed. By her, but more, by him. He has already made up his mind that he would help her lead the village into untold wonders, or into the depths of the eternal flame. So be it. Forgot Kakushin and his band wayward stragglers that he called family. She was his real family, and he would do anything to protect her. Even if it meant the darkness would consume him again. “My blood, my kin. You will be the only one I follow from here on out.”

WC: 959
TWC: 4,111
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum