Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Kaguya
Arashi Kaguya
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 16275

Tutoring the Nightmare Twins Empty Tutoring the Nightmare Twins

Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:18 pm

THEY GROW UP SO FAST (C-RANK MISSION):

"Y'all got my ass babysitting now, man?"

Kaguya, Arashi was feeling very out of his element. He had been called to the Raikage's Office, where in the shinobi deployment office he had been given yet another mission. This was was far too simple for him, as were the past string of missions he had been assigned as of late, and he was beginning to get fed up with it all.

"I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Kaguya." The attendant retorted, showing little to no sign of sympathy to Arashi's situation whatsoever. "That's all we got for ya today."

"Come on!" Arashi exclaimed, pounding a fist on the table before him. The attendant did not move a muscle, not even a little flinch, as his and Arashi's eyes met intensely. "In the last mission y'all gave me I took down a whole illegal enterprise, you remember that? I snuck my happy little ass into that brothel and shut it down from the inside out my damn self! Boom! No more dead bodies being dealt like candy here in the village under y'alls noses! That's gotta account for something."

"And we appreciate that, Arashi. We really do, but as a Genin you've got to understand tha-"

"I don't understand it at all!" Arashi fumed. "I got bills to pay and food to put on the table, brother, and I've been a Genin for the past four years! it's time I gots me a bit more compensation for my hard work and dedication!" Arashi knew that it was partially his own fault in regard to this. While he had been a Genin for so long, he had only remained as such so that he could extensively train himself in the shinobi arts. The last thing he needed was to be promoted only to be killed on an important mission due to lack of preparation. On the other hand he had been playing a minor, yet decent role in the running of the village during his time as a shinobi thus far. The least that they could do for him in return was give him some slightly more meaningful things to do that reflected his honed skills.

"Look if you aren't going to take the mission that is perfectly fine by me. We've got plenty of Genin who will be more than willing to take it." The attendant sat the mission dossier and its corresponding documentation back down onto the desk in front of them. "In the meantime you can head on home and get some more training in for the next Chūnin Selection Exams. We won't bother you with anymore of these childish missions in the meantime."

Arashi shook his head from side to side with an irritated sigh as he realized that there was nothing else he could do. If he didn’t take the mission he wouldn’t have any money to bring home and no food on the table to eat. He would have to take it for the mere sake of survival, his own integrity and thoughts be damned.

"Look, man, I was trippin’. It ain’t nothin’." The young man reached onto the desk and grabbed the dossier. "I’ll set these little troublemakers straight. Don’t even trip, brotha’"

"Good. I'm glad you see things our way, then. Now hop to it, young man. Don't want those little heathens causing too much trouble while their parents are away."

Without saying another word Arashi would take his leave from the Raikage's Office, still fuming to himself; his piercing black eyes reflecting shades of red due to the anger that had been brewing deep within him. It was all very atypical of Arashi to blow his top in the manner that he did. Normally he was quite docile and relaxed, but the way that the man behind the desk had been treating Arashi did not sit right with him at all. He was sure that if he wasn't worried about potentially being let go as one of the village's shinobi he would have taken to severing the man's head clean from its body with his trusty cleaver sword that he wore strapped to his back. If not with the sword, then surely he would have done the same with any number of the bones located within his own body due to his Kaguya lineage. The clan had been notorious for their inate ability to wield their bones as weapons, but this was something that Arashi had mostly steered clear of. He personally preferred more... civilized methods of combat, but it was always nice to have something like his clan's Shikotsumyaku tucked away in his back pocket should he ever find himself backed up into a corner.

In the meantime Arashi would make his way to the address that had been listed on the mission's dossier, and while the location was in the much nicer part of the village located opposite that of the military sector, he found that he had arrived rather quickly. He looked at the address located on a placard next to the home's main gate just to make sure he was at the right place, and seeing as the numbers matched he would begin to make his way up the path leading to the main door. The place was huge, and he took absolute notice of this. The home was three storeys tall, and the lawn was probably one-hundred meters from end to end. The grass of the lawn had been very well maintained too, and it was easy to tell not only was this due to proper and regular trimmings, but also because of the sprinklers that had been speckled every twenty yards or so away from each other. They were on now in fact, and Arashi would soon find that he would be very thankful for this.

Once he arrived at the large double door, the young Kumogakure shinobi would knock loudly. What followed immediately was the sound of childish laughter from the other side. He knocked again.

"Yo!" He called out loud, trying to get the attention of whoever was on the other side of the doorway. "Name's Arashi. I'm here for the tutoring job!" The sound of laughter came from inside of the doorway again, and Arashi began to feel even more annoyed than he had previously. "Look, do y'all want some help or not? I ain't time for no games, fool!" This time no sound would come from inside of the home. Only silence. Arashi would wait another minute or so before clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth. "Screw this, man. I'm goin' home." Just as the Kumogakure Genin turned around to begin walking back down the path towards the gate he was greeted with the sight of a small child. He had long black hair that was well kept, and he wore a very uppity outfit. Despite his well maintained look, however, the boy had a very conniving smirk on his face, and to make matters worse he was in the midst of forming hand signs. They weren't performed in quick fashion, but Arashi knew not what technique the lad was trying to perform. Something that did catch his eye, however, was the formation of the 'Tiger' seal, which he remembered from his time in the village's Ninja Academy was very common amongst Fire-Release techniques.

Arashi's revelation would come much too late, however. Before he knew it the boy had finished his hand seals and puffed out his chest, air collecting within his cheeks. The boy jerked forward, opening his mouth to reveal a small, but still very much terrifying 'Fire-Style: Great Fireball Jutsu', and it was headed right at Arashi's head. Thinking quickly on his feet Arashi would duck toward the ground, narrowly evading the rushing flames. Should he have been any slower his whole face would have been covered in third degree burns, and luckily for him the technique died out quickly and the child did not seem to have the mental capacity, or at least the ability yet, to control the flames and to maneuver them other than in a straight line. Thankfully for everyone involved the jolting flames did not have enough power and length to make contact with the home. How would Arashi be able to explain to the mission clients that their home had been burned down by their pyromaniac son? Arashi would rise back to his feet when the sounds of laughter met his ears again. Behind him the door would swing open, revealing yet another child who looked exactly like the one who had narrowly killed Arashi with the Fire-Release technique.

"Hey that ain't cool, little man. You could've killed me."

"Yeah, but I didn't, old man, so what ya moanin' 'bout, huh?"

The one to respond was the boy who had almost killed Arashi, and the Kumogakure Genin was ready to ring his neck. Just what in the hell had the kid been thinking? Arashi was full ready to walk up to the boy and grab him by the scruff of his shirt to give him a piece of his mind, but an odd smell met his nostrils. It wasn't something like he had ever smelt before, and to him it almost smelt like a sort of burning.

"Y'all smell that?" Arashi asked the two boys as he moved his head from side to side. The boy's chuckling died down instantly, and the one who had been outside began pointing at his head. Arashi was confused for a moment by the boy's mannerisms, but then he realized what the boy was trying to say. He felt the heat directly above his head, and putting two and two together he was able to ascertain that his prized afro had been lit ablaze by the technique. "Oh, hell nah, man! Not my 'fro!" Wasting no time at all Arashi would run over toward the currently active sprinkler that was closest to him. Once he was close enough to it the threw himself down onto the ground next to it and positioned his head in such a manner that his hair would soak up as much of the water as it could. A sizzling sound met Arashi's ears, and he felt as though he was nearly ready to cry. He had been growing out his afro for quite some time by this point, and these little hellions managed to wipe away the majority of his progress in a matter of seconds. After a few moments, and once he was sure that the flaming hair had been taken care of, Arashi would rise back to his feet. He turned his attention back to the two kids before removing his sunglasses to wipe them clean with the apron he wore, and this revealed his two piercing black eyes. The boys were terrified at this, and rightfully so. They ran back into the home, and Arashi would chase them inside. "I'm gonna set y'all straight, you feel me!?" He called as he ran into the living room area of the home. He was sure that the two little demons had ran in here, but he couldn't see them at all. He was just about to go check in another part of the home when a light crying sound came from under the couch.

'I've got ya now, you little brats...' Arashi thought to himself. Walking slowly toward the hiding spot, Arashi waited until he was right on top of them before lifting up the couch from the ground with a swift motion. It was very easy given his natural aptitude for dexterous maneuvers, and had he not been more careful he would have thrown the piece of furniture all the way to the other side of the large room. The two children jumped up in fear, knowing that they had been had, and their crying intensified.

"I-I'm really sor-sorry, Mr. Arashi!" The first child exclaimed.

"Me too! Pl-please don't kill us!" Pleaded the second.

Arashi scowled for a moment, breathing heavy in anger, before shaking his head. What in the world was he thinking? He would be in a world of hurt should he have done anything to hurt these two. On top of that they were mere children who, for better or for worse, didn't know any better. He motioned with his head for the children to come out from their hiding spot, to which they obliged before Arashi replaced the couch. He ensured that it had been just as he had found it previously before turning his attention to the two troublemakers at his side.

"Why did y'all do that?" He asked the children, who were finally beginning to calm down from their hysterical crying fits. "You know you really could've hurt me. Its bad enough y'all got my hair the way you did."

"We didn't mean nothing by it, mister."

"Honest we didn't. We just wanted to scare you off, is all." The child kicked his foot around as he looked to the ground with a somber look. "Its just that we don't like tutors, and mom and dad don't get it." Arashi remembered from having read over the mission's dossier that the parents of these two children were not adept in performing jutsu. They weren't even shinobi, as a matter of fact. Arashi knelt down low enough so that he could look the kids in their eyes.

"Just 'cause you don't like your tutors don't mean that you can mess with 'em." He said delicately, placing reassuring hands on their shoulders. "They're only here to help you in ways that your parents' can't. They aren't ninja, and they can't perform jutsu the way that we can."

"You can use jutsu, Mr. Arashi?"

"Sure I can, man." Arashi would take a moment to remove his trusty sword from its sheath at his back, opening up its hinges to show its full might. "Not only that, but I got this dope sword. It's a monster, let me tell ya." The two children's eyes sparkled at the sight of the massive blade, which was easily bigger than the both of them in height and quite possibly even weight.

"Can we try it? Please?" Arashi chuckled as he rose back to his feet. He closed the sword and replaced it in its sheath.

"Tell y'all what. My mission report said that y'all love to spar, so let's make a deal; if you two can beat me in a duel then I'll let ya try out my good ol' cleaver blade. How's that sound?" The children would oblidge to this deal, and the trio made their way outside. Of course they would never even come close to landing even a single blow on the more experienced shinobi, but Arashi would give the two boys pointers the entire time. Once their sparring was done they would go inside to have some lunch before going back outside and sparring again. Even though, again, they did not manage to hit Arashi, he would still allow them to try out his cleaver blade and give it a few swings. As thought before the blade would be too much for them to handle, and Arashi couldn't help but laugh along with them as they had fun in their training session. Before long the boys' parents would arrive home, and this was the sign that Arashi should take his leave. He did promise, however, to return sometime and to give the boys more tutoring in regard to the shinobi arts when he had some free time. All in all, it had been a relatively good day, even if Arashi would have to chop off some of his beloved afro.

[Topic Exit]

WC (POST) = 2,611 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 2,611 WC

AP & EFFECTS UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)