Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arashi Kaguya
Arashi Kaguya
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : N/A
Living Clones : N/A
Familiar : N/A
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 16275

Unexpected Security Work Empty Unexpected Security Work

Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:04 pm

BAR DUTY (E-RANK MISSION):

The day was particularly hot and bothersome in the village of Kumogakure no Sato. Despite this, the village was filled with much hustle and bustle as per usual, and the one and only Kaguya, Arashi was amongst these people. He decided that today was going to be one of his more relaxed days, seeing as he had just come off of a long string of back to back missions and grueling exercises, and he had little to do otherwise.

'What's a man like myself to do, baby?' He asked himself in his own mind as he drew his head over his left shoulder, then his right shoulder as he scouted the area for something to do. 'I'm bored as hell!'

Arashi would continue walking down the tightly packed streets in his pursuit of some fun, and eventually he would find himself standing face to face with the best drinking establishment in the entirety of the village; The Drunken Kage Bar. A light smile would come across the young man's face at this revelation. Sure it was a bit too early to begin a drinking binge, but that would have to be a problem for the next time sober Arashi would make an appearance. The man sure did love his alcohol, and even more so he loved the company of his friend Hyuga, Asuka. The young woman made a living as a part-time barkeep, and the two of them always found themselves talking for hours on end when their paths crossed. With a nod of his head Arashi would walk up to the bar and open the door, revealing that the bar was just as packed as the rest of the village was. It made sense, of course. There was sure to be many people coming in for an ice cold beer to relax and get out of the heat, and Arashi would make himself at home in an open spot at the center most bar. A few moments would pass when a young man would make his presence known before the Kumogakure shinobi.

"Hey, Ryuske, baby!" Arashi said in his low, cool voice. "Is Asuka workin' today?"

The bartender's face would sour before letting out a rather irritated sigh.

"Hey, Arashi. She's not in today, sadly, and I sure wish she was." Ryuske stopped speaking for a moment as he shook his head in disappointment. "Its been a shit show today. Three no shows so far and I just had to let Tenishi go 'cause he was drunk on the job again."

"Tenishi? The security guard? You shittin' me, man! I loved that guy."

"Yeah well I'm sure that you'll see him around eventually. Even though I fired him he will still come in to drink, no doubt about it. In the meantime though I'm left with no security and very, very shorthanded."

Arashi pondered for a moment. Sure it would be nice to spend the rest of the day drinking away his boredom, but due to the dire straights that the bar was in, it was sure to be a pain to not only get any service, but to also find a nice and relaxed corner to enjoy himself in. In additon to that, Arashi absolutely loved The Drunken Kage Bar, and it would be a shame if for any reason it had to be shut down due to fighting or otherwise.

"Aight, here me out." Arashi said, a smirk on his face. "You let me help out here for a little while, and I get my drinks for free once the shift ends, deal?"

"Sounds like a deal to me, man." Ryusuke replied. His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree at the fact that Arashi offered his assistance. It was sure to relieve some of the pressure that had building in Ryusuke's mind. "I'll even throw in some money for your trouble, and I'll let the Raikage know personally so that the service can go on your mission log."

With the deal now set in stone, Ryusuke would have Arashi man the position of security until the next shift was to begin later that evening. Arashi was perfectly fine with this, seeing as he had little interest in cooking or cleaning. He would position himself at the main door for the majority of the shift, greeting people and checking their identification to ensure that they were of age to be entering the establishment in the first place. On occasion he would maneuver himself through the establishment, ensuring that none of the drunken patrons were making any enemies amongst themselves. This wasn't too much of an issue due to the fact that those native to Kumogakure seemed to have extremely high tolerances for the consumption of alcohol, but there was an instance in which he would have to pull a muscular man off of one of the skinnier patrons. At no point during the confrontation was Arashi worried for his own saftely, and in fact when he walked the man out the door the man began to cry a little bit.

"H-he was makin' fu-fun of me 'cause my pet rabbit Fluffy died." Arashi couldn't help but be taken aback by the man's revelation and the fact that he was crying, but Arashi sympathized with him either way. He patted the bigger man on the back once they go to the door.

"I feel for ya, baby. I really do. But we can't be havin' ya beat the crap out of someone for saying some mean things." The man nodded, wiping away his tears. "Now you know the deal. You're banned for one week, and if I catch ya here before that we gonna have some problems, ya dig?" The man again nodded before taking his leave from the bar, and things just seemed to settle down for the rest of the evening. Nothing else major happened, and Arashi would not have to ban any more of the establishment's patrons. Before long his replacement would come in to take over, and Arashi would make his way to see Ryusuke and retrieve his payment of five-hundred ryo and some complimentary drinks.

'Not gonna lie, that was fun.' He thought to himself as he took the first sip of his cold beer. 'I should do it again sometime.'

[Topic Exit]

WC (POST) = 1,048 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 1,048 WC

AP & EFFECTS UTILIZED:
ITEMS UTILIZED:
EXIT CLAIMS:

Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)