Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 1:31 pmMegami KuogaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zain
Zain
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zain
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Dreams and Nightmares Mission Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams and Nightmares Mission Thread

Sat Nov 11, 2023 10:10 pm
Zain stared awestruck at the gaping rift in the sky. His brain was having trouble calculating the size and scope of the situation. It was soon far away and high in the sky that it was immeasurable.

I don't think it is JUST a space time deal. At least not a traditional version. The fact that these things aren't pre existing and are dreamt up by kids must be an important clue. Maybe there is a dimension where these wierd things are coming from but it has to be more than that. Someone or something has to be causing it. The real question is WHY? what's the endgame?

The whole thing sent shivers through his body. He didn't like this at all. If the Hokage did know something he was keeping it close to the chest. Hopefully he had a plan or a way to stop this. If things  kept progressing in intensity then the whole world could be in trouble.

Your probably right about going home and waiting for orders. We should try to recover as much of our energy as we can. We may need it! I'm worried about falling asleep again to be honest. Who knows what crazy stuff my brain would come up with. Maybe I should grab some more coffee to be on the safe side. Maybe you should try some Tatsuo, it tastes like crap but if you put a little sugar and milk in it then it's not all that bad.

I will be at the compound if you need me. Try not to get into any trouble and if you find out anything about what's going on then please tell me immediately!

With that Zainketsu strolled out the Cafe with Tatsuo, not without placing a few a ryo on the table for the waitress. He strolled down the road to the Uchiha compound with his hands cooly in his pocket. When they hit the point where the boys needed to split he broke apart from Tatsuo. He took out one hand and signaled goodbye without turning to look at his fellow comrade in a way that looked much cooler then it should have been. He was excited to get back to his house and reflect on his recent expierences. It had been a long couple of days

Wc 380
Twc 3730

claims:
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Dreams and Nightmares Mission Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Dreams and Nightmares Mission Thread

Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:13 am
Zain wrote:Wc 380
Twc 3730

claims:

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum