Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Moving Forward Empty Moving Forward

Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:35 pm
He was finally home, The Lord of Demons. Welcomed to his chambers by none other than his daughter, Takara. Her face was a breath of fresh comfort, soothing the warmonger within his very being. The demon, took a step within his office and as he did his child rushed him to greet him with a hug, adding a little hop to bring her head to his chest. He welcomed the embrace and comfort her with one of his own.

“Aoki! I’m so glad that you’ve returned. How was your trip? Did you get hurt or anything?”

She asked, grounding herself as she released him and he her. She glanced him over, a clear sign that her medical training prioritized the well-being of her father. The Demon took note of this. With a subtle smile and a shake of his head he confirmed he was not and out her worries to rest.

Only my expectations in the power of other Kage have been wounded, I’m afraid. Not one, but three leaders of neighboring villages have proved to me that they have all become complacent. Outdated in their luxury sitting behind a desk as if honing their skills were to come from checking boxes. Sunagakure have fallen to my hands and I have placed Ishimaru as it’s Kage, but from the reports I have combed through since his ascension, I fear that he has fallen into the same category…

Takara looked concerned, probably because she understood what those words really implied. Aokidanza would then revert his eyes back to normal, two-toned golden iris with black scleras. He was in the company of his child, no need to have his guard up. At least not fully. He continues…

At any rate, we have join in alliance with Kumogakure, Ichigo Sato has been recognized as a brother to me and thus he will have my power should he ever need it. Rin Togakawa, leader of Tanbo have been killed, as well as Remika Kyuketsuki, Kage of village in volcano country. As a result, Ichigo has taken the village as an extension of Kumo, further increasing our bond in power.

The Demon would then show her a scroll, forming a seal to release the corpse inside, a beheaded Musu Uzumaki. The girl did not appear to be weak of stomach after see it, a good sign in her maturity. She knew what her father wanted. Upon him searching the corpse further he found a scroll that contained Bōenkyō, a telescopic eye. Something he had no use for, but perhaps someone within his home would. A few more items ideal for a shinobi were found that Aoki put aside for more attention.

He was ready to begin. Takara inspected the corpse a bit more, deciding to take the pancreas of the Uzumaki and giving it to her father. Performing the necessary steps needed to cut open and remove the organ from the late Uzumaki. She would then do the same to her father who refused to undergo the anesthesia step. She would remove the organ from him and replace it with the Uzumaki’s. Then seal and healed the surgical opening.

Stepping away from her father she looked him over to make sure he was fine. He was, the demon was not new to this. He found pleasure in the pain. Rather sadistic, he was. He could feel his body accepting the DNA. A rush of chakra coursing his tenketsu. Takara would take the Senju pancreas and placed it into a jar nearby. At which point Aokidanza summons his storage cooler which she placed it in. Sealing the body back up in the scroll the Demon would dismiss both the scroll and the cooler.

“How do you feel?”

She asked.

I am fine. My body accepted the organ without resistance. You’ve done well, Takara. You’re skills have really grown while being here. I am admittedly impressed.

Such praise from her father was overwhelming, she bowed and gave her gratitude for it.

“If there is nothing more that you need me for, I’ll return to the hospital. Please get some rest. I know you, but that does not mean you get to be reckless even after I’ve healed you up. You have to let your organ rest. You cannot train those, but I’m sure you know this.”

He smiled before she took off. Indeed he did know, it was him who taught her.

I know your strength and trust you, Takara. However, until we know more about this excuse of a world, we must always move forward believing the enemy is stronger than us. I can rest when I am finally dead.

(Accepting the DNA of Musu, Granting Aokidanza with Uzumaki DNA.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum