Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 9:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Today at 6:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 1:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 1:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 1:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 1:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 1:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 1:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 1:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Databook.
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 183470

Grinding Empty Grinding

Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:21 am
Missions Info:

Jun’s first assignment for a D-Rank mission was to actually get a full medical check-up, as his captain Terumi Agamoto really thought that he was crazy after reporting the insane events that occurred while he was investigating the missing people from de Slums. On his way to the medical clinic he would be examined, he passed by Kumo’s hospital to check on the rescued victims. For the Shibasaki clansman’s relief, all but one old fella were already sent home, with their recoveries going very well. He walked a bit further into Kumo’s downtown to reach the clinic he should go. Nestled in the heart of the village, Dr. Imo Takerubi's clinic was well renowned for its exceptional medical care. As Jun stepped into the clinic, he was greeted by the calming aroma of medicinal herbs and the gentle hum of patients waiting patiently. The walls were adorned with diplomas and certificates, testaments to Dr. Takerubi's expertise and dedication to his profession.

Jun approached the reception desk, where a friendly nurse greeted him. "Good day, Jun," she said with a warm smile. "Dr. Takerubi is expecting you. Please fill out these forms and have a seat. He'll call you in shortly." Thanking the nurse, Jun filled out the necessary paperwork, detailing his medical history and any concerns he wished to address during the checkup. As he waited, he couldn't help but notice the diversity of patients around him. Young children with scraped knees, elderly villagers seeking relief from joint pain, and fellow shinobi nursing minor injuries. The clinic seemed to cater to everyone's needs.
After a brief wait, Jun's name was finally called, and he followed a nurse into an examination room. Dr. Takerubi entered with a warm smile and a firm handshake. His kind eyes and gentle demeanor put Jun at ease immediately. "Jun… Shibasaki! A shinobi, right? it's good to see you," the doctor said. "Let's get started with your checkup."

The examination began with the basics: height, weight, blood pressure, and heart rate. Dr. Takerubi listened attentively to Jun's heart and lungs, making meticulous notes on his clipboard. As the examination progressed, the doctor performed various tests, ensuring that no stone was left unturned. Dr. Takerubi's thoroughness impressed Jun, and the doctor's expertise was evident in the way he explained each step of the examination and the purpose behind it. His patience and attention to detail put Jun at ease, making him feel comfortable sharing any concerns he had. After a comprehensive physical examination, Dr. Takerubi led Jun to his office for a detailed discussion. They sat across from each other, and the doctor began reviewing Jun's test results. He looked up from the papers and spoke with a calm yet concerned tone. "Jun, being a shinobi is undoubtedly demanding on both the body and mind. The physical toll it takes is substantial."
Jun nodded, knowing all too well the toll his duties could exact on his health. "I understand, Doctor," he replied. "But it's a sacrifice I willingly make..."

Dr. Takerubi acknowledged Jun's dedication on his craft before continuing. "While I admire your commitment, it's crucial for you to be aware of the long-term consequences. The rigorous training, combat injuries, and mental stress associated with your profession can lead to chronic health issues."
Jun listened intently, realizing that he was actually pretty sore and banged up from his previous battles and adventures. The doctor's words served as a wake-up call, prompting him to take his own health more seriously… but only after completing his Hunter mission for the chuunin exams.

"However," Dr. Takerubi continued, "that doesn't mean you have to abandon your duty. It means finding a balance between your responsibilities and self-care. Regular checkups, maintaining a healthy diet, getting sufficient rest, and incorporating stress-reducing activities into your routine are vital."
Jun nodded, absorbing the doctor's advice. “Oh… one more thing, your captain asked me to also perform a psychological evaluation…”. Jun was almost leaving the doctor’s office when he heard his words…and for more tests he went.

Jun sat in a comfortable chair at the corner of the room as the doc pointed him to do so, facing a small table adorned with a series of intricate inkblots. The room was dimly lit, creating an atmosphere of calm introspection. Dr. Takerubi, seated across from him, held a set of cards containing the Rorschach test images.
"Jun," the doctor began, "I'd like you to take a moment to relax and clear your mind. Look at each inkblot and tell me what you see. There are no right or wrong answers. Just share whatever comes to your mind, no matter how abstract or unusual it may seem." The young genin took a deep breath, preparing himself for the introspective journey that awaited him. He knew that the Rorschach test was designed to reveal the depths of his subconscious, and he was kinda curious to explore the hidden corners of his mind.

And so it started. The doctor showed Jun many abstract figures, and one by one the Shibasaki clansman told what he saw in drawn in the paper. A bird, a butterfly, a woman, a dragon… actually in some images he couldn’t see a damn thing and was just making it up. Throughout the process, Dr. Takerubi observed Jun's responses attentively, occasionally asking probing questions to delve further into his interpretations, something that forced the Shibaaki clansman to elaborate better when lying. The doctor remained a calm and non-judgmental presence, allowing Jun to explore his thoughts without restraint as he answered all the questions.

As the session drew to a close, Dr. Takerubi thanked Jun for his openness and willingness to explore his subconscious and said that, by the tests, the was cleared to keep doing his duties. As Jun left the clinic, he already knew where his next stop would be: the new Parkour Course designed by Hiroki Shimada in the Advanced Training Facility, as he should help out on the testing procedure before it could open to all the ninjas in the village.

WC: 1007
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin

Grinding Empty Re: Grinding

Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:46 am
Jun stood at the entrance of the Kumogakure Advanced Training Facility, as his next assignment was to complete the Parkour course designed by famous Kumon Shinobi, Hiroki Shimada. The task ahead seemed very annoying, as Jun wanted more and more to be in combat instead of doing D-Ranks… but I was also quite challenging, as this course was known for being extremely difficult. As a skilled ninja, Jun understood the importance of mobility and agility on the battlefield, but he preferred to hone his skills in real combat. Being able to navigate through obstacles with ease could mean the difference between victory and defeat during a real combat, that is true, but nonetheless the young Shibasaki clansman wasn’t very excited.

The facility had been in need of a dedicated space for acrobatic and athletic training until Chuunin designed this insanely hardcore Parkour Course, and that's where Jun's mission aligned, as he had to test it before the grand opening. Hiroki Shimada designed the parkour course filled with obstacles to test and enhance a ninja's mobility skills, athleticism and cunning.
Jun’s objective when testing was simple: the target he should reach was set at the center of the room, suspended from the ceiling. However, there was a catch - Jun had to complete the entire task without touching the floor. He needed to maneuver himself at least 20 meters higher than the floor level and hit the target dead center. The challenge was further intensified by the presence of laser lights embedded in the walls. These lights would gradually rise, acting as lasers to encourage the climbers while adding an element of risk and rush to the task.

As the young genin entered the training room and got into the platform, he took a deep breath, allowing himself a moment to focus his mind. He visualized the path he would take, calculating each move and assessing the obstacles ahead, mapping the environment in order to create the best route. He knew that precision, speed, and quick reflexes would be crucial in this challenge. As Jun stepped onto the course, the laser lights on the walls began to illuminate, slowly rising from the floor, forcing the genin to move swiftly. Their presence added a sense of urgency, but Jun remained calm. He started with a series of precise jumps and vaults, effortlessly maneuvering through the initial obstacles. The laser lights served as a constant reminder of the impending challenge.

As Jun progressed with jumps and acobracies, the obstacles became more complex. He leaped from one platform to another, scaled walls with ease, and balanced on narrow beams with unwavering focus… piece of cake so far. The room echoed with the sound of his footsteps and the occasional sound of metal clashing against metal as he expertly avoided the laser lights. With each passing obstacle, Jun's confidence grew. “I’ve already face an Otsutsuki, this is easy…”. His body moved with the grace of a dancer, his muscles responding to the demands of the course. He relied on his acrobatic training, employing flips, spins, and somersaults to traverse the room with speed and precision. The laser lights continued to rise, now reaching a height that matched the target suspended from the ceiling. Jun could feel the pressure mounting as perhaps he would not be able to complete what he just called “easy”, but he refused to let this small hint of insecurity consume him, as he had to just focus. He approached the final obstacle, a tall wall, and swiftly scaled it using a combination of wall runs and hand jumps with mastery.

As Jun reached the top of the wall, he was just a few meters away from his target. He focused his gaze, aligning himself with the center, and launched forward. His body soared through the air, a blur of movement and sheer skill. Time seemed to stand still as he released a throwing star, its trajectory guided by his unwavering aim as he spined in the air. The young shinobi sailed through the air, closing the distance between itself and the target. It hit dead center with a satisfying thud, eliciting a cheer from Jun himself. He had accomplished the mission, meeting the challenge head-on and emerging victorious. That was actually pretty fun to be honest.

Jun was all smiles as he walked out of the training facility. He knew that he had honed his skills and had completed his mission of completing the course as a test before its inauguration. But the intense physical exertion had left him feeling both exhausted and hungry, really hungry. As he made his way to his home, a tantalizing aroma filled the air, drawing him closer. The aroma led 
Jun to a small street just a block away from there, where a humble dumpling stall stood. The stall was known for its delectable dumplings, handcrafted with love and care. Jun's mouth watered at the thought of savoring these little pockets of delight. He knew that a well-deserved treat awaited him after another mission was completed.

“Do you want some dumplings, boy?” – asked the vendor at the counter while she smiled at Jun.

“Yes, yes… I would like as many dumplings as you can cook!” – replied the young genin, with his stomach dictating his choices at that moment.

The vendor skillfully prepared a plate of steaming dumplings, arranging them in a neat row. Their golden brown skins glistened with a thin sheen of oil, promising a burst of flavors within. Unable to contain his excitement any longer, Jun delicately picked up a dumpling with his chopsticks. The skin was slightly translucent, revealing the filling inside. He brought the dumpling to his lips and took a careful bite, savoring the moment. As he chewed, the flavors exploded in his mouth. “That’s the dream…” he thought, as he absolutely devoured the whole plate in a few seconds. With a full belly and a gigantic smile, he paid for the dumplings and thanked the vendor who prepared such perfects treats. Oh boy, that was delicious… so delicious Jun decided to order some to take home and eat later! But first, his next stop: The Adoption Center

WC: 1028
TWC: 2035
Jun Shibasaki
Jun Shibasaki
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:05 pm
Jun stood outside the animal shelter, a mix of excitement and anticipation filled his heart. Yeah, it’s true that he hated doing stupid D-Rank missions… but It had been several months since he had last visited this place, and he had great affection towards the animals of the shelter, sometimes visiting it to check on them during his free. The once dilapidated building now sported a fresh coat of paint and a cheerful sign that read "Kumogakure Animal Shelter / Adoption Cente" Jun had worked tirelessly last time he was assigned to help  renovate the shelter, and the transformation was quite remarkable after a few months. He could not remember when that happened as so much had taken place since the once fresh genin helped out the old shelter owner.

As he stepped inside, he was greeted by the familiar sounds of barking and purring. The owner, old man Mr. Arazuki, emerged from his office with a warm smile on his face. "Jun! It's so good to see you again. We can't thank you enough for your help in renovating the shelter. It's made a world of difference for our furry friends. Our adoptions ratings have never been so high!"
Jun smiled back, feeling a surge of pride for the work they had accomplished and the poor animals he had helped. "It was a team effort, Mr. Arazuki. I'm just glad I could be a part of it."

Mr. Arazuki nodded appreciatively. "Well, we still have a long way to go. The shelter is looking much better, but we have an overcrowding issue even with our record numbers. You do remember the chaos from last time, don’t ya? We have too many animals in one building, and it's becoming a challenge to provide them with the individual attention they deserve. We need to improve even more, for the sake of this adorable creatures!"
Jun's heart sank at the news. He had hoped that the renovation would have alleviated some of the shelter's problems. "What can I do to help, Mr. Arazuki?"

"Today, I need your assistance with bathing and grooming the animals," Mr. Arazuki calmly replied. "We want to make sure they look their best for potential adopters. Looks aren't everything, of course, but it's a start. Plus, a clean and well-groomed pet is more likely to catch someone's eye."

Jun nodded in understanding as it was time to accomplish another mission. He rolled up his sleeves and got to work, bathing and grooming the dogs and cats one by one. There, he reencountered Elvis, the chiuaua, and his now best friend Lyro, which made him extra happy. He took his time, making sure to provide each animal with a gentle touch and a soothing voice. The animals responded with wagging tails and purrs of contentment, appreciating the attention they were receiving. As the day went on, Jun noticed a small woman named Ida entered the place and was browsing the shelter. She seemed drawn to the small dogs, her eyes lighting up whenever she spotted one. Jun couldn't help but notice the connection Ida had with the animals, a mutual understanding and affection as he learned to love them as well.

Among the small dogs, there was the tiny Chihuahua named Lyro, Elvis best friend. Lyro had been surrendered to the shelter by his previous owners, who could no longer care for him as they were moving out from the village. Jun could see the hope and happiness in Lyro's eyes as the girl starred at him and he starred right back, what he was watching was instant connection. He knew that Lyro deserved a second chance at happiness.
Jun approached Ida and introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Jun. Are you interested in adopting a pet today?"

Ida smiled warmly. "Yes, I am. I've been looking for a small dog to keep me company. Can you tell me more about this little guy?" She pointed at Lyro, who was nervously watching them from his kennel.

"This is Lyro," Jun explained. "He's a Chihuahua, about a year old. He's had a rough start, but he's a sweet and affectionate dog. With the right care and love, he'll make a wonderful companion."
Ida's eyes softened as she looked at Lyro. "May I spend some time with him?"
He nodded and led Ida to a small enclosed area where she could interact with Lyro. As Ida sat down on the floor, Lyro cautiously approached her, his tail tucked between his legs. Ida spoke softly, offering her hand for Lyro to sniff. After a moment of hesitation, Lyro tentatively licked her hand.

"He's so gentle," Ida whispered, tears welling up in her eyes. "I've always wanted a little dog to take care of, and I think he needs me just as much as I need him."
Jun smiled, feeling a surge of joy. "I think you two are meant for each other."
Ida spent the next hour playing with Lyro, showering him with love and affection. Jun watched as Lyro's grew more and more affectioned to the girl he connected before, replacing his fear o abandonment by a newfound trust and happiness. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

Finally, Ida looked up at Jun, a radiant smile on her face. "I want to adopt Lyro. He's stolen my heart."
“Brilliant!” Replied the young shinobi as his heart swelled with happiness and he filled out the necessary paperwork. Ida had seen past Lyro's initial appearance and recognized the potential for a loving bond. It was a reminder that looks were not everything, but they could be a stepping stone towards a brighter future. As Jun bid farewell to Ida and Lyro, he couldn't help but feel a sense of fulfillment. The shelter still faced challenges, but moments like these made it all worthwhile. Jun knew that with continued dedication and support, more animals would find their forever homes, one happy tail at a time. He looked at poor Elvis, who watched as his friend departed, perhaps a little envious that he found a new home, perhaps a little sad that he departed…

“You’ll soon find yourself a home as well, don’t worry Elvis…”

Ando so, Jun's D-Ranks missions for the day were finally over. It was time to go home for some dumpling fiesta 2.0 and some well deserved rest, as Jun's bout inside the Warmonger Arena was approaching an he wante to be 100% so he wouldn't have a similar outcome of his now dead friend, Moyasu Nokoribi. 

WC: 1085
TWC: 3120

CLAIMS:
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:09 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum