Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rotwang K. Frankenstein
Rotwang K. Frankenstein
Citizen
Stat Page : A MAD SCIENTIST'S LAB DOSSIER (COMPLETE)
Mission Record : [url=Replace this with a direct link to your mission record]Link[/url]
Summoning Contract : [url=Replace this with a direct link to your summoning contract]Link[/url]
Living Clones : [url=Replace this with a direct link to your living clones]Link[/url]
Familiar : [url=Replace this with a direct link to your familiar]Link[/url]
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Spacetime
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 750

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 1 (PRIVATE) Empty A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 1 (PRIVATE)

Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:30 pm
It had been a while since Rotwang’s latest adventures and these had come in the form of his usual daily life activities as an Academy Student as well as assisting his parents in their business ventures in the way of practical training, meeting as well as mingling with the heirs and heiresses of other similarly wealthy and influential business families and even those of other clans present in his village. Since then, Rotwang had once again gotten back to his one true love, namely his ongoing and ever burgeoning mad science research. Alas, this period of peace and quiet did not last very long for at some point later, he had been assigned a task to complete by his Academy Instructor, this one being his final few preparations for taking the upcoming Genin exam so he could finally become a Genin rank ninja

Hmm, vat iss it now? a mission uff zome zort? No...zat kannot be...for I am still juzt a mere Akademy Schtudent at prezent...zo perhapz...it iss a tezt uff zome kind...to meazure mein progrezz till now...eizzer vay...I do hope it doez not end up beink irkzome...

Rotwang thought silently as he stirred from beneath the veritable mountain of research notes, piles of failed puppet prototypes, and other such paraphernalia that were strewn about in his private lab that was in the basement level of his family’s estate. After managing to drag himself out from underneath all that, he noticed the missive that was resting on his desk and took it up to read it. Upon doing so, he found out that it was indeed a test of sorts to measure his progress as he had suspected earlier. So, he set about readying himself in his usual preferred attire, aka that of a physician-scientist. This, of course, consisted of his formal light colored, full-sleeved shirt with his lab coat on top. This lab coat was one which he had been using for a while now and so, it displayed many stains of various sorts as well as the usual wear and tear. Along with these two, he also wore his usual formal necktie tied in the usual Eldredge style. The other pieces of his outfit were comprised of his outfit were his formal dark colored trousers which were held up by an expensive leather belt and finally, his dark colored patent leather shoes for footwear. Then, after informing his family's support staff of his intended whereabouts for the day, he set off to the Hoshigakure Academy grounds to train both the Clone and Transformation jutsu which he would be needing to know thoroughly to pass the upcoming Genin exam that he had been preparing for a few weeks now. Little did he know that he would be encountering a completely new face or that he would be put through his paces by this stranger.

OOC:

Rotwang's Appearance:

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 1 (PRIVATE) UoGDRWJ

Rotwang's AP Reserves: 100 of 100

Post WC: 475

Last edited by Rotwang K. Frankenstein on Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Hiroshi Inugashi
Hiroshi Inugashi
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 1 (PRIVATE) Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 1 (PRIVATE)

Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:23 am
Hiroshi was wandering around the village of Hoshigakure without much of a purpose, it was late morning and the village was alive with people visiting and shopping, and monks moving around to different temples. Hiroshi kept a close eye on a few people milling around as they were acting funny, like someone about to rob a place or rob someone if they go down the wrong alley. Hiroshi was just keeping his eye open when a small dog walked up to him with a small piece of paper wrapped in a container. It was a message from his old sensei requesting his help training some students last minute before the Genin exam. Usually, Hiroshi would disregard a request like this, but he held his sensei in such high regard he wouldn’t dare tell him no. Hiroshi took one last look at the clique of random people and made sure he remembered their faces, he would check back in this area later.
As he headed towards the Academy Hiroshi remembered his days there learning the required jutsu to graduate, and the friends he made. He hadn’t seen a few of his friends in a few months. He also had a few sensei’s he would do anything for in the academy, this instance was one of those turns out that when you owe someone everything to someone it’s hard to say no. Hiroshi was so lost in thought he arrived at the academy before he realized he was there.
He went to the classroom where he was directed and took a seat at the front of the class. The room was empty he didn’t know how many students he’d be tutoring, but he knew he would do his best to help. He showed up before anyone arrived and would walk around the classroom, he remembered when this was his classroom. He would await the students he’d be working with.

wc: 317
Rotwang K. Frankenstein
Rotwang K. Frankenstein
Citizen
Mission Record : [url=Replace this with a direct link to your mission record]Link[/url]
Summoning Contract : [url=Replace this with a direct link to your summoning contract]Link[/url]
Living Clones : [url=Replace this with a direct link to your living clones]Link[/url]

A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 1 (PRIVATE) Empty Re: A MAD SCIENTIST'S RESEARCH SAGA PT. 1 (PRIVATE)

Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:42 am
Rotwang had managed to weave his way through the crowds milling about in the streets of Hoshigakure Academy and more specifically to the classroom therein where he had been instructed to report to for his tutoring session in preparation for his upcoming Genin exam. Upon arrival, he saw a lone young man present in said classroom and so, he headed over to him to commence interaction, beginning as per usual with a cordial greeting, uttered in his naturally rich, baritone and heavily accented voice

"Greetinks, mein name iss Rotvang Frankenschtein undt I haf been inztrukted to report to zis klazzroom fur mein tutorink zezzion in preparation fur mein upcomink Genin exam. Am I korrekt in prezumink zat you are mein dezignated tutor, good zir?"

Rotwang spoke thus and for clarity sake, he spelled out his name in the characters used to write it since he did realize that his accent often made quite tricky for others to comprehend his name and speech style. Naturally, as was his usual protocol whilst out and about in public, he made sure to keep his well-practiced and convincingly natural businessman's smile on his face as he spoke thus to the young man before him so as to avoid betraying his true nature as a mad scientist hidden from the young man's detection to avoid any inconveniences that might occur otherwise if he were to show his true nature. After greeting the young man thus, he then fell silent and waited for him to react and/or respond however he may and also for whatever was going to occur next in the situation at hand.

OOC:

Post WC: 269

Personal Total WC: 744

Last edited by Rotwang K. Frankenstein on Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Hiroshi Inugashi
Hiroshi Inugashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:00 am
The first student to arrive was a short well-built man in a white lab coat. He spoke funny to Hiroshi. “Uh, I can’t understand exactly what you’re saying, but we can work with mostly.” Hiroshi said giving the guy a curt smile and gesturing for him to take a seat. “Frankenschtein, I’m going to call you by your first name, I hope that’s okay. Rotvang it’s good to meet you, I’m sure we’ll get along just fine.” Hiroshi would wait for the rest of the class to arrive. It only took a few minutes for the rest of the students to arrive. Hiroshi was almost overwhelmed by the number of students, but he felt like Rotvang would be his favorite student because of his dedication.
“All right everyone, my name is Hiroshi, I’m here to help you all pass the Genin exams. I go about training a little differently than everyone else. We’ll start the day by conjuring clones outside. I know not everyone will be able to do it at first, I just need to see where everyone is.” Hiroshi would say as he guided the class outside. He would arrange the class so that he could see just about everyone in one position, but where they all had room to perform the jutsu he wanted them to. “All right everyone, begin.” He said looking at everyone as they tried to perform the clone technique.

WC:236
TWC: 553
Rotwang K. Frankenstein
Rotwang K. Frankenstein
Citizen

Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:24 am
Rotwang had been waiting patiently for the young man to respond in some way to him when he heard said man speak to him at last. The young man informed him that he wished to address him by his given name instead of his last name, and so Rotwang replied to him to facilitate the matter

"Aktually, I vould prefer zat you zimply refer to me as Stein, fur I beliefe zat vould be much eazier fur you to pronounce zan mein aktual name ven addressink me henceforzz, zir."

Rotwang finished his remark with that same cordial businessman's smile still on his face and then fell silent, waiting for whatever else was going to happen in that situation. Thankfully, he did not have to wait long, for soon after he had come in to the room, a horde of other Academy Students also began filtering in as well, presumably also because they had been instructed to report to this young instructor of his for their own Genin exam preparation. So, Rotwang merely chose to wait for the situation to unfold as it may, and soon, he heard the young man speak about the group's agenda for the day, that being the training that was required for the basic Clone and Transformation jutsu which were both going to be tested in the upcoming Genin exam. To that end, Rotwang followed the group and the young instructor of said group as he led them all outside and instructed them to line up so that they were all visible to each other and had enough space to demonstrate their proficiency with these two jutsu. The first one on said list to be done was apparently the Clone jutsu and once the young man had finished giving his instructions to the group to begin their individual demonstration of said jutsu, Rotwang focused his mind to the task at hand at last, first by mentally and silently revising the procedure for its execution that he had read for it in the relevant jutsu scroll with his eyes closed to tune out any distractions

Zo....ze Klone chutsu...it iss von zat kreatez an exakt duplikate uff vonzelf...but zaid duplikate iss merely a prochection undt not zolid...undt ze maximum limit iss 4 upon each kaztink...zo ze first schtep iss to form a ultra high rezolution image uff meinzelf in mein mind zo zat I kan zen encode zat into ze chakra zat I vill be usink to kazt zis chutsu...

Once Rotwang finished forming that ultra high resolution mental image of himself in his mind as per his plan and after having spent several minutes on this preparatory step, he then focused his consciousness on it and encoded his chakra with said information by performing the Ram handsign which was the one needed for the Clone jutsu's activation. Finally, he directed this chakra to the outside of his body to form a single projection of himself first to test the waters as to his proficiency with the jutsu. Thanks to his extensive preparation and him being so thorough with the detail he put into forming his mental image of himself, the clone came out to be the ideally perfect duplicate of his true body, clothing, and everything else from head to toe just as the scroll had described it being when cast properly. After that was done, Rotwang then proceeded to demonstrate his capacity to repeat this same process 3 additional times with the exact same perfect detail being evident in each of these 3 additional projections for the 4 total that were possible to create with this jutsu. Naturally, he was not cognizant of what the other Academy Students were doing in their demonstration attempts with this jutsu since he did not care much about their success or failure, but rather just his own. So, to that end, he then notified the group's instructor that he was ready for the young man to review his handiwork and grade his proficiency with the Clone jutsu

"Inztruktor, I haf finisched ze tazk you haf gifen me undt so, I am ready fur your refiew. Pleaze kome ofer now so zat you kan refiew mein performance uff zis chutsu."

With that said, Rotwang fell silent and waited for the young instructor of the group to head on over to him so that he could review his performance of the Clone jutsu and inform him of his grading on this phase of the upcoming Genin exam preparation.

OOC:

Rotwang's AP Reserves:

• Starting AP: 100 of 100

• Used AP: 20 (5 per clone, for 4 clones total)

• Remaining AP: 80

-----

Jutsu Training Details:

• Required Training WC: 250

• Post WC (Training Only): 324

• Training Result: Clone Jutsu learned successfully (b/c 324 training WC done vs. required 250 WC)

-----

Post WC: 746

Personal Total WC: 1490

Hiroshi Inugashi
Hiroshi Inugashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:19 pm
As Hiroshi watched the students practice their jutsu he noticed the one that wanted to be referred to as Stein was taking a few more moments to start the task, but he seemed to be sure of his abilities. Hiroshi noticed a few of the students had attempted to create a clone, but had failed. By the time Hiroshi gave focus back on Stein there was a clone produced. Hiroshi would look over at the rest of the class to see if they had produced clones that could pass the exam. He was called over by Stein to review his work.
“That’s excellent Stein, I think with those clones you’ll definitely pass the clone portion.” Hiroshi said with an approving smile. After leaving Stein with his four clones Hiroshi would wander around checking on the other students. He offered a few words of advice and got the rest of the students to perform their clones. After a few minutes, the last of the class was able to perform their clone technique so Hiroshi quickly shifted gears and got the class ready to review the transformation technique.
“Alright everyone, I’m sure with the clones you all produced you’ll all pass that portion. I think we’re all ready for the transformation technique. I know you all have been practicing hard for the exam so this should come easily to you, I’ll watch and make sure you all can do it, and you can ask me if you have any questions.” Hiroshi finished that whole sentence in one breath. He stood in his spot again watching over the students.
WC: 266
TWC: 819
Hiroshi Inugashi
Hiroshi Inugashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:21 pm
The students formed how Hiroshi asked them to and all attempted to perform their transformation techniques. Hiroshi would study the group as they attempted their jutsu, most of the students were proficient enough to complete their jutsu, but there were a couple who needed to work on it. He would have them run through a couple more times to make sure they would be able to perform the task on demand. He would run the future genin in some basic military drills. He found a few students that were more advanced than others and he would keep notes of those that needed some help. Hiroshi would congratulate those that were going to pass with flying colors as they didn’t need any more practice. He would keep a couple of students that he would pass, but they might struggle in the exams, and he also kept those he knew wouldn’t succeed. “All right, I know this might sound rude, but I really want you all to pass the genin exams. We will work more on the jutsu each of you failed on and run a few more drills to help you solidify your place in the Hoshigakure military.” He said with a calming smile he knew these students had potential and he wanted to guide them to success.
The amount of frustration in the academy field was palpable. Hiroshi thought with a smaller group he’d be able to explain better and have the students be able to run drills and perform their jutsu better with a smaller group. He was finding this task a little bit more of a challenge. Some of the students were able to perform a jutsu better than others, so he had to have them practice the other one while he worked with the students failing the clone technique, and he had to run over to help multiple people at once. This was so draining to him and he wished he could be in multiple places at once. Hiroshi had the students settle down for some meditation while he practiced a jutsu that he had seen others use. It was a lot like the clone technique, but the clones are material, and they transfer the information they gain to the creator once they die or are dismissed. Hiroshi knew he’d need to practice it. Hiroshi knew he’d need to make a plan; he would use the time to learn the jutsu. Hiroshi was a quick learner, but he didn’t know if he’d be able to pull it off. He made sure the students were meditating while he walked away and focused on what he had been told. He needed to form the tiger, horse, ram, and then clone seal to try to produce a shadow clone.
While the students were meditating Hiroshi was attempting the shadow clone. He knew he needed to get his training done quickly so he could help those training. After a few hours of practice and not accomplishing his task, he decided to try a few more hours of running drills and practicing jutsu. It was a long few more hours of running back and forth between groups. After the few hours of training the students, Hiroshi had to call it a day. The students were tired and Hiroshi couldn’t keep pushing them. He decided to call it a day. “Okay everyone, we made some progress today, let’s pack up and come back tomorrow.” He said looking around at the ragtag group. “I expect you well rested and ready to start immediately after we arrive.” Hiroshi finished as the students grabbed their equipment and walked home.
Hiroshi knew he had some work to do before tomorrow’s training with the students he wanted to get to pass. Hiroshi wanted to learn the shadow clone jutsu, so he decided to go to a store and purchase a shadow clone jutsu scroll so he could teach himself and see what masters have said to make it easier. When he got to the shop he looked around and tried to find the scroll to buy, but was having a hard time finding it. He asked the shopkeeper if he knew where he could find the scroll and the shopkeeper quickly obliged. He found the scroll quickly and handed it to Hiroshi. Hiroshi thanked the shopkeeper and headed back to the academy to train the new jutsu he needed to know.
When Hiroshi arrived back at the academy, he saw a few students that he was training, practicing in a spot Hiroshi wouldn’t have seen if he hadn’t gone to the shop. This motivated Hiroshi and he was going to be determined to learn this jutsu so he could do better in the morning. He grabbed the scroll and began studying. With the help of the scroll, he was able to learn how to focus his chakra and he felt like with this knowledge he would be able to learn the shadow clone jutsu by the end of the night. He stood up and focused his chakra just like the scroll told him to and he could feel the jutsu almost work. He could tell this was going to take a little bit more chakra than he had been using earlier. After a few attempts, Hiroshi was starting to drain himself, and he felt like he wasn’t getting anywhere with his new jutsu. Hiroshi looked over at the students training in the corner and reminded himself he was doing this for the future of the village. He realized these students were giving this their all and he would do the same.
Hiroshi picked himself up and decided to eat some food, maybe he just needed a little bit more chakra and he could learn the jutsu he needs. After eating he glanced over at the students, and they looked exhausted and hungry. Hiroshi decided he would go over and offer some of his food to them. When he approached the students reacted as if they had done something wrong. Hiroshi eased their anxiety with a wave. “Hey fellas, do you want something to eat? It’ll give you some more energy so you can keep going.” He said as he handed over the rest of his food. “I’ve got an idea for tomorrow; I should be able to help everyone at the same time I hope.” He finished as the students grabbed the food from Hiroshi.
“Thank you, Hiroshi, we’ll finish up soon so we can be ready for the morning. I think we’ve improved since this morning.” One of the students said as he scarfed down some of the food provided. Hiroshi remembered when he was an academy student. He trained on this field and walked the halls of the academy. Hiroshi nodded at the student and decided to leave them be, his spirits were lifted, and he was ready to reattempt his new jutsu. As he approached his training spot he was rejuvenated and ready to tackle this jutsu. He glanced at the scroll and ate the last piece of his dinner. Alright, it’s time to tackle this bitch. Hiroshi thought to himself as he got in place.
Hiroshi took a big breath before focusing his chakra and forming the hand seals of tiger, horse, ram, and then the clone seal and performed the clone technique. Hiroshi was so excited to have successfully created a shadow clone he high-fived it and it was ready. Hiroshi looked over his shadow clone and realized it was a perfect clone. Hiroshi was so ecstatic he was able to accomplish his training. He sent the clone to speak with the students and then performed a second shadow clone just to make sure he could do it again. Hiroshi was elated to perform the jutsu a second time. “Okay, let’s pack up and go see the progress of the students.” Hiroshi told his clone as they both went to clean up and pack up.
The pair walked up to the students and they were dumbstruck. They weren’t expecting to see three Hiroshis walk up to them. “Alright, show me your progress.” Hiroshi demanded kindly as he dismissed both clones. A student was working on the clone technique and Hiroshi told him to show him what he’s got. The student mustered up as much chakra as he could and attempted to perform his clone jutsu. It didn’t come out right, but it was a vast improvement. “I’m impressed with your work today go home and get some sleep,” Hiroshi said with an affirming smile on his face. “Okay, next.”. Two more shinobi came up and told Hiroshi they were going to demonstrate their transformation technique to him. Hiroshi watched as the two made their attempts, one got really close with only an arm wrong, and the other was half transformed. “Alright, you would have gotten it if you had more chakra,” Hiroshi said smiling in approval. “Go home.” He said signaling the last of the students to come over and show off his battle drills. The last student was going through the obstacle course and almost collapsed a couple of times before finishing. “Alright, you failed the time trial, but you’re exhausted. Rest up and I’m sure you’ll be able to pass tomorrow.” Hiroshi assured the student and gestured for him to go home. Hiroshi would watch as the students packed up and took off home. Hiroshi would take this as a cue to leave.
When Hiroshi woke up he was ready to train the group he had wanted to spend more time with, he quickly headed to the academy to get ready for the day. When he arrived the students who were at the academy with him were already there. “You’re late Hiroshi!” they said as he approached them. When he got close enough, he greeted them with a smile.
“Alright, let’s wait for the rest of them to get here.” Hiroshi said as a few students rolled up. Hiroshi would give the rest of the students a chance to arrive before he started drilling them and helping to perfect their jutsu. Hiroshi would create two shadow clones and get ready to administer help to whoever needed it. After a couple of hours with the clone’s help, Hiroshi was able to get every student to accomplish everything they would need to graduate to genin. “Congratulations everyone. If you perform like you did today, you’ll easily pass.” Hiroshi said as he concluded the training. He was excited for this group of future genin. He felt a sense of pride in helping this group out. Hiroshi would dismiss the clones and make his way home. He needed a rest before going back to a mission.

WC: 1781
TWC: 2600

Stats: 26 vig
Element: Fire 1000-2600= 1600 proof
Shadow clone 1500-1600= 100
cleansing aura 100-1750= 1650 left
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:20 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum