Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen
Stat Page : The Spider
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5500

New Begining's Empty New Begining's

Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:46 pm

drbright

The low hum of cicades filled the afternoon air as a lone cart traveled down the road , being drawn by a single very tired looking donkey guided by an older gentleman dressed in humble tattered clothes. The occasional rock or dip in the road would cause the cart to jump jostling the old man's cargo and passenger ever so slightly , Yemma would let out a huff as his hair bobbed down into his eyes once more from the vigorous rocking of the cart. The young man would lean back against the wall of the cart letting out a sigh as his stomach began nto rumble , how long had it been since he had a propper meal? ‘God I would kill for a good salmon’ he would think to himself as stumbled about the back of the cart standing up walking to the front taking a seat next to the old man.

“So how close are we to this place you're delivering to?” the young unknowing aburame would question as he plopped his ass upon the bench of the cart , adjusting his black greasy hair, a sighn he was in desperate need of a shower. The old man would simply laugh giving yemma a light elbow to the ribs “look alive kid , we got here thirty minutes ago we’ll see the gates in a bit…..you didn’t notice all the fields?” The old man would ask in an amused tone looking at yemma with a smile out of the corner of his eye.

Yemma would take a few moments to remove his trench coat, folding it up and sliding it into his backpack as they approached the gates , the old man would go fishing for his trading documents while yemma would sit idly by resuming his duties of ‘Guarding the old mans body’. The old man would hold out the papers for anyone who would approach the cart.

Wc: 317
Kato Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 30070

New Begining's Empty Re: New Begining's

Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:49 pm
Kato stared up through the leaves of the tree branch he was laying on admiring the clouds in the sky. It was a nice partly cloudy day that would reveal the bright blue sky for a few moments before the cloud covered it again. It was a warm day and every time the clouds cleared he could feel the warmth on his face and he would close his eyes and just enjoy it. Since coming to Tanbo, his life had gotten much better than when he was in Konoha. He had friends, a job, and plenty of reason to wake up every morning. Hell, even his father seemed happier now that he was here, even though he was nothing more than a Rice Farmer. He was even making friends with old people who always seemed to comment on how skinny Kato was. 

Feet dangling and in full on chill mode, he wondered how much trouble he would get in if one of the village Jounin's caught him being so casual while on gate duty. He wasn't even in his expected guard post at the village gates, instead, he was in a tree line a few feet up the road. It was more peaceful here and it was not like anyone was going to be coming or going. The bandits had been a lot more timid with the influx of ninja coming into the village. Yes life was good, relaxing, and he was flush with Ryo these days since he had been on multiple missions the past few weeks. Which was why he was fine just chilling up in the trees for an afternoon. Sure, could he be out training and getting stronger? Well, yeah, but like that was future Kato's problem. 

As if on queue he heard a wagon coming down the street and Kato let out a surprised sigh. Was the universe listening to his thoughts? He was JUST talking about how there was no way anyone was going to be coming to the gates. Sitting up, he looked out in the distance, and sure enough there came a wagon complete with what appeared to be two people. Activating his Sharingan he noticed one of them had a decent amount of Chakra. Nothing too crazy, but that did not mean anything, they could be suppressing it for all he knew. 

Ah, what was he worried about, it was most likely just another ninja coming to offer their services to the village. Probably. Maybe. Most likely. No use worrying about it now as he had to go and greet them and make sure they were kosher to enter. Leaping from his tree branch he jumped and ran as quickly as he could back to his post. Leaping down, he was out of breath as the wagon came to a halt outside the gate. Using his right arm to prop himself up he tried to quickly get his breath again before speaking. His katana moving rapidly on his shoulders as he took deep breaths. 

"State your business, travelers!" Kato said in his best impression of an intimidating voice. The black haired youth was not exactly the definition of imposing, not like Hanzo, who looked like he could crush your skull between his biceps. By comparison, Kato was just a tall and lanky teenager who happened to have a ninja headband tied around his right arm, the only thing that signified he was capable of any authority whatsoever. "What brings you to the Rice Country?" He said this in a little bit nicer of a tone. He was not meaning to seem rude or mean, god, he was incapable or letting even a little bit of his aggression out on people. Everyone said he was too nice to be a shinobi but he preferred being nice to an asshole any day of the week. 

WC: 642
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:18 pm

drbright

Yemma’s would watch as a young shinobi hopped down from a tree witch a level of intrigue , ‘i guess there are ninja in every village , would be nice to see some variety maybe a few samurai?’ he would think to himself a happy closed lip smile appearing on his face as he was questioned as to his business here. He would hold his hands up in a show of non-agression as the man spoke not wanting to incur the young man’s wrath , “im just accompanying this merchant to make his delivery in return for my services he agreed to taxi me to the next village” he would say keeping a calm even tone his malnutrition was very visible along with paler than usal skin , he was in no condition to fight and he had no problem showing it.

The old man on the cart would stand hobbling off the cart nearly falling over , shakingly making his way on his cane to the gate that the young man was guarding, producing a set of papers wrinkled and a little torn but all there. “I’m here making a small delivery of dryed meat hoping i could make just enough to get by till i get back home” the wizzened old man would say handing the papers over for inspection giving his reason for being in rice country while yemma hung back on the cart waiting for his turn to speak with the young man.

Once things where in order with the old man yemma would begin to explain himself as well , “if im completely honest with you , im just wandering and looking for a place to hang my hat at the end of the day i was kidnapped when i was little so i dont have much in the way of papers but if your village would have me id like to stay here a few months and build my strength back up” he would say forcing a smile which clearly was a strain for him as he was little more than a walking corpse for now until he gets some food and rest in him.

WC:354
Kato Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:34 pm
Kato immediately felt bad as he watched the old man hobble off the cart and the younger boy putting his hands up signaling compliance. His guilt only worsened when the old man hobbled up to him and handed him the papers. Kato read over them quickly and then slapped on a smile. "I wish you good fortune with your delivery," Kato handed the papers back over to the man and then returned his attention to the younger boy. Upon closer inspection he appeared pale and almost sickly. He wondered what Hanzo would think if he had seen him react the way he did. Hanzo would have been unphased by the whole situation, most likely, god he was cool. "Please, come right on in." Kato stood out of the way to make room for the merchant and the young boy. 

He began to speak and Kato snapped to attention and listened to him. He was good at that, always had been, being a listener. He was not the smartest, fastest, or strongest in the world but by golly he was able to get a read on people pretty well. Or, at least, remember what they had told him. Kidnapped? The ninja world could be so cruel. The image of his mother flashed in his head but he quickly shook his head and tried to ignore it. Not today, he would not let it get to him, not after all the progress he had made. 

"Tanbo took me in and I never looked back," Kato said with seriousness in his voice. If there was one thing about this village that he would cling to dearly for the rest of his days was the fact that they had taken him and his father in and welcomed him with open arms. The only people in the village who were even remotely rude to him were the nobles and that was just because they were too rich to know any better. "You can't find a better place to hang your hat in my opinion." Kato smiled and extended his hand out to the boy. "Names Kato and you can stay here as long as you like. Heck, you can stay with me if you want, have a spare room back at my place. My dad wont mind." 

That was exactly the kind of stuff that got Kato into trouble. He was, sometimes, too nice. Here he was offering to let some person he had never met stay at his home without any permission from his father or the village. "We are having Onigiri tonight if you do decide you need a place to stay." Kato kept the smile on his face as he spoke, "I am off patrol in a few hours if you want to meet at the center of the village. I can show you around if you'd like?" 

WC: 476
TWC: 1118
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:12 am

drbright

The aburame youth would break into coughing fit , struggling to get himself to cease coughing for a moment his lungs felt as if someone had reached inside and gotten a ham fisted grip upon tnem after his coughing fit subsided he would reach in the seat next to him grabbing a canteen full of water and downing it with reckless abandon , the soothing cool water ebbing his raw throat’s pain. He would lean back in his seat on the cart for moment sweat plastering his alabaster skin in the moment , he would slowly crawl from the cart his muscles aching and feeling stiff was reflected in his movement as he attempted to limit the motion of his joints not moving as fast or quickly as one his age might move. 

He would would take a gloved hand and raise a thumbs up to the gate guardian while he conversed with the older man , Slowly he would walk the cart over to the two and begin and helping the old man back into the cart which proved to appear to be a rather difficult task for the red eyed boy as he was hardly in any shape to help anyone. “Now now son you take it easy , i’ll be seeing you i can take care of myself from here on out” the old man said with a smile leaning out the cart and ruffling yemma’s hair which earned a very tired smile from the boy as he watched the old man head into the village.

Yemma would stumble forward a bit the sun beating down upon the earth with a blinding wrath wasn’t doing him any favors either , he would make his way to stand infront of the shinobi but to his right side very clearly using the gates shadow to hide from the sun and it’s mighty rays. He would lean against the gate to support a gentle breeze blowing through jostling the man's jet black greasy hair as he gave Kato a friendly smile, a genuine one. “My name is Yemma and it would be an honor to stay with you , I will pay you and this village back in full” He would say, placing his right fist over his heart, tapping it twice as a symbolic gesture of promise. Yemma would the pull a handkerchief from his shirt pocket and begin wiping the beads of sweat from his bow , trying to look atleast a bit more composed but ultimately failing to do so.

“I’d love for you to show me around the village , but i need a bathe first i’ve been traveling for months and well…as you can see id like just a bit of sleep first i thank you for welcoming me” he would say giving a bow a grunt of pain escaping hisn lips as there was an audible pop sound that came from his back , causing him to straighten out , “Lead the way master kato” he would say his tone a mixture of aching pains and joy at having found a place to call home.

WC:510
TWC:1181

Kato Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:36 am
He felt a bit helpless as the boy began to cough and all of the sudden he felt good about what he had done. He did not care what anyone said, doing good deeds was the right thing to do, and this was proof of it. He could tell that this boy, Yemma he had called himself, had been through things harder than even Kato. Kato knew what it was like to feel like the world was against him and if it had not been for Tanbo and the people he could have easily become a foul and depressed person. Yet, he was not, and if anything he was a much better person now. All it took was a few good deeds. Kato could, hopefully, return the favor to Yemma. He watched as Yemma placed his right fist over his heart and tapped it twice and Kato smiled at him. 

"I am still on duty so," Kato looked around for a few moments before he reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. He wrote directions down on it to his house and handed them over to Yemma. "Here, this will get you to my house," He paused and thought about what his father would say and how he would react. Of course, the secret of their Uchiha heritage was a tight lipped and frankly well kept one. The best way for Yemma to get through to his father would be to acknowledge their heritage. "When you get there tell my father that Kato promised you shelter among the Uchiha of Tanbogakure. He will understand and know what to do." 

All of the talking had almost made him forget. "Oh, old man!" Kato ran to the side of the gate where there was a little guards station. He pulled out two ID Passes and gave them a stamp. This would signify that they had passage to enter into Tanbo. He ran over to the old man and gave it to him and then also handed one over to Yemma. "If anyone asks you for ID this is what will signify that you have been given permission to be in the village. Should you wish to stay for longer we can always get you an official ID so you can enter and exit the village freely. Make sure and hold on to that." 

With all that being said he figured it was time for the two of them to head on inside the village. "When I get off duty I will come and meet you and we can tour around the village. Maybe even meet some of my friends. You'll love them!" Kato gave a wave to the two and went back to his duty, excited he had a new friend to go home to. One good deed, that was what he kept telling himself, as he returned back to his tree and laid back down hopeful that no one else would be coming through while he was on shift. 

WC: 502
TWC: 1620

EXITING THREAD

+16 stats, +16 to Vigor

250/250 towards Fire Stream
500/500 towards Fire Lash 
870/1000 towards Blistering Web 
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Yemma J. Kibitsuji
Citizen

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:20 am

drbright

Yemma would take the piece of paper in hand tucking it away in the folds of his vest , as he walked with kato to the photo station he would do his best to put on a smile for the camera as his photo Id was taken. Yemma would lean against the fence trying to look a little less sick as did so, he would flash the camera a small closed lip smile as he adjusted his hair to look halfway decent as this would be a picture that others and village officials would be seeing. ‘The least i can do is try to look like im still alive’ he would think to himself as his vision was overtaken by a bright flash of light causing him to flutter his eyes for a few seconds to quickly readjust his eyes to lighting of the world.

He would reach up and begin rubbing his eyes before giving a little huff , “i’ll see what i can distract myself with i shall see you at dinner then my fine friend” he would say as he walked into the village a smile on his face as he thought of new beginnings now the real question..”where can i get some free food” he would mumble to himself as his stomach growled leading him on a journey 

WC:221
TWC:1402

+14 stats

247 twoard Mist Servant Techniqe v.7 [D-Rank] [500/500] -> [previously learned here]
500 twoard Ninjutsu Amplifier v.7 [D-Rank] [500/500]
500 twoard Storage Displacement v.7 [D-Rank] [500/500]
155 twoard Moving Earth Core v.7 [C-Rank] [155/1000]

[Exit entering Village]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum