Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Ghostwriting [P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ghostwriting [P]

Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:26 pm
September 20th

I find myself dwelling on Kenzo of late. Though he is long dead, he lives on in my mind. Each time he wanders into my consciousness it starts out well as you might expect. It's something small like the smell of pine that always seemed to follow him around or the sound of the lute he used to play in the hands of another. These rosy memories then begin to spiral quickly to their inevitable conclusion with Kenzo screaming on the ground in front of me before he goes silent forever.

The whole thing is maddening and, though I avoid talking about it with Asahi, I'm sure he hears me tossing and turning in my sleep. For now, I think it best to bury these thoughts and feelings. Perhaps one day I will have to square with the consequences of my actions, but there is no space in my life for that now. Yes, it's much easier to continue my life as it always has been; to fall into a crippling depression would simply not do at this point in time for it would surely result in my capture—I need to go back home on my terms, no one else.

In other news, work is going well...

---
TWC: 2841

Last edited by Yasahiro Yagami on Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:46 pm
Semptember 20th (con.)

Maybe well isn't the right word, but it is becoming a bit more profitable. Goro lost most of his workers to a passing caravan, which means more work for me. The past couple of days have been a bit boring with the lack of company, but at the same time, it is nice not having to talk about innocuous nothings with coworkers. I will miss the lunches we used to have together where we would all lie about and speak of vague exploits of our pasts—nothing with details mind you, but enough to get a feel for the person you worked side by side with for much of the day.

Oh well, all good things must pass, I suppose.

Beyond that, I think Asahi is starting to settle in a bit too much to this new setting. I worry he will not part with our "home" without a fuss. He has started to burn incense every night and taken too much of a liking to his place of work. I feel like the day we leave this swamp-side town is fast approaching, I hope he'll be ready.

I know I won't be sorry to see the last of this place.

---
TWC:  3046
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Sat Dec 26, 2020 12:26 am
November 15th

It doesn't seem to get cold here, I could get used to this. Back home we would have already seen the beginnings of winter, but here the weather remains as always has been: hot, muggy, and stagnant. When we first arrived here I can't rightly say I enjoyed the weather all that much. It has grown on me, however. I wouldn't mind sticking around for a little while longer despite what I have written previously—there doesn't seem to be any rush for Asahi and I to leave, after all.

Whatever fears I had initially of being followed have long since been quashed by the passage of time. Were someone to be after us they would have caught up by now and we would either be dead or still running. As it stands, however, no one was sent and we have been able to remain in our new swamp-bound home in peace. Its strange no longer feeling the need to look over our shoulders all the time and, at the same time, a bit sad. I would have expected to be pursued relentlessly for my misdeeds, does Kenzo's death mean so little to my family that they do not seek vengeance? It's certainly strange, yet I still not dare go back; I have no intention of running headlong into death for something I had no control over.

---
TWC: 3275
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen

Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:07 pm
December 15th

We haven't left yet.

Of late I find myself caught up in a strange attachment to our new swamp-bound home. Despite my best efforts, it has grown on me and I am loath to leave it. Yet, Asahi and I speak of leaving every night in this strange ritual wherein we talk, drink, talk, drink, and talk some more only to arrive nowhere. We then repeat the processes night after night. I am beginning to wonder if this is a sign that we should be packing up and leaving, have we become complacent?

Honestly, I'm not sure.

Time will tell, I suppose.

In the meantime, I suspect Asahi and I will continue to talk about to future and take no action towards it. Perhaps that's just how our lives will be now...

---
TWC: 3409
+34 chakra
1994 words to One-handed Seals
1415 words to Chakra Infusion

Fu likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear