Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionSun May 05, 2024 3:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 41%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 14%
6 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Stat Page : placeholder
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The Cleanup Crew!!! [IO/NK] Empty The Cleanup Crew!!! [IO/NK]

Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:17 pm
Another day, another menial job to fill his pockets up while he gradually became more and more combat capable for his future on the road to power. On the bright side, though, at least this task would be making use of his intimidating physique to scare off anyone who would seek to interrupt the demolition work for whatever reason, and he would even have a partner that would definitely be useful for passing the time. Plus, the biggest upside of all? The person who hired him for this job was actually a pretty cute woman, all things considered. It was why he was taking extra time getting ready this morning, making sure not a single strand of his hair was out of place, and even taking the time to wear one of his recently bought fancy, purple Gis. If he -looked- the role of a martial artist, that would definitely serve to scare off anyone trying to mess up his payday, though they were idiots if they saw his headband on his bicep and still thought they stood a chance.

"Now, I guess here's where fate puts me on a roulette and gives me a random partner of its choosing. I've been workin' with a lot of dudes recently, I wouldn't mind a change in pace..." He flexes his biceps in the mirror, taking a good look at himself. While he was confident in his looks, Jounichi wasn't doing this just to show off; not only was it a measure of how fast he was progressing in his training, it also made sense for the mission he chose to go on today to make sure he was intimidating as possible. "It's a good thing I went sleeveless with these bad boys, huh? But, man...there's still so much more training I gotta do. Hopefully I ain't gonna end up six feet under like those unlucky schmuck Genin that get caught lacking on the wrong mission.." At the very least, he was determined to make sure his life mattered, and that his name would be plastered everywhere in history. It was true that petty things such as women, money, and fame weren't the driving force beyond his laser focus determination to ascend past all other warriors in history, but that didn't mean he wasn't a human being without his own wants and needs.

Perhaps that made him weaker.

Either way, that was something for him to think on when he completed this mission. For now? Jounichi begins to head out of his house and over to the location of the mission so he could get this over with and done. There was still a whole day of training for him to get too even after completing this mission, after all, and Jounichi wouldn't want to miss a day of his grueling exercises for the world.  After a short walk, he arrives, and notices the civilian team that comprised this mission were a few of his sparring partners at the gym. After a quick greeting, he goes to help them with the construction work. After all, it was logical not to -just- stand there and do nothing. The more hands on deck assisting with removing the debris around the area, the faster they could all go home. Plus, Jounichi was confidant that his partner would at least be smart enough to deduce his location, given how proudly he wore his headband. "Alright, guys! You can pump some serious weight in the gym, but let's see how good you are with manual labor! Let's kick this job's ass!"

A thunderous roar erupts from the team of civilians, clearly hyped up by Jounichi.

WC: 604
mission shit:
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 8500

The Cleanup Crew!!! [IO/NK] Empty Re: The Cleanup Crew!!! [IO/NK]

Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:22 pm
The morning of Shin and Jounichi's mission was quite normal for Suna, blazing sun, howling winds echoing through the Cleft, and minimal outside interaction due to the weather. So, it threw Shin off guard when he found out what the mission was. "We are supposed to be...inspiration for a group of workers?" Shin read out loud when looking at the mission debrief. One of his Lost Winds comrades overheard Shin. "That seems weird for a person like you to do." "Yeah, I don't think you'll be much inspiration." Another sibling of his interrupted, receiving a mocking scowl from Shin. However, It was a D rank mission and it was money in his pocket. No matter what, Shin would complete this mission. He would dress in a white crop top that would show his abs and his biceps. Shin knew that he was strong, so he would want to show that off to the workers to "inspire" them, whatever that meant. Then he would dress in baggy beige pants that would match the common wear of the village. He would also style his hair in a single braid instead of his more common twin braid. 

After getting dressed for the mission, he would head off the mission location. It was at the north end of the village. There, he would meet with his partner, a genin named Jounichi Watanbe. The client was a missing ninja that was working on cleaning up debris and preforming demolition with a small group of civilians. Shin respected that work. Sure it was to make money in the end, but they were still doing something positive for the community and Shin could respect the hustle. Getting on board with the client's idea was going to make this mission a breeze when helping with the mission.

Once Shin arrived, he was met with a roar of applause. Shocked, Shin's eyes widened. "Wow, I didn't think I would be this good without even trying." One of the civilians heard this and looked confused. "What? We are cheering for that guy." The man would point to Jounichi, which was just a couple feet ahead of the crowd. "Oh..." The Kaguya was embarrassed, laughing it off nervously. He would slip passed the crowd as they began to go to work. Shin would approach the genin. "Wow, I don't know what you said to get them cheering so loud, but it worked." Shin smiled wide and held out his hand. "The name is Shin Kenshin. I'm your partner today." The genin was older than Shin but they were about the same height. In contrast to Shin's appearance, which is more colorful, Jounichi had a much darker color pallet. He had black hair and a darker skin tone. Even though their appearance was different, they were very similar in character. Though Shin didn't know this yet, they were both very driven people, unwilling to give up. 

WC: 484
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Stat Page : placeholder
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:13 pm
The power of teamwork was amazing! Jounichi was thankful that he knew most of these guys from the gym, because it just meant that the trust they shared was that much deeper, which only meant that giving them orders and making sure they were working at peak performance was easier. This mission was a bunch more fun and easier than he thought it would be, which was good. While Jounichi enjoyed challenges, tedious work was something that annoyed him to absolutely no end. It was why he opted to help them rather than just stand around and do nothing, which in his opinion, was something only a terrible boss would do. He might've considered himself far from being an astounding leader, but if he really wanted to become a Jounin, he couldn't be absolutely terrible at it either. As he cleans up the debris, he continues to cheer on his coworkers, and was happy to see that everything was going as planned. "Yahoo!"

Though, the intense focus he'd built up focusing on bolstering the worker's spirits and doing the work was soon interrupted at the call of another Shinobi, who turned out to be his partner. Jounichi spins on the heel of his foot, turning to get a good look at the person he was supposed to be looking with...and wasn't impressed. Ever since he met Musu, he learned that looks weren't everything, but still couldn't help but keep some of the initial biases that came in his mind once he saw Shin's form, though if there was one positive thing that Jounichi could say was that he was pretty tall. Nevertheless, Jounichi greets his partner by extending his fist for a fistbump, clearly at least somewhat enthused to meet him. "Hey, dude...or dudette...? I'm Jounichi." Clearly, Shin had some muscle on him and was tall, which were usually an indication that the person you were talking too was a man....but, his face looked less than manly, and the bright colors were throwing him off- plus, that gaudy fashion sense wasn't something he was used too either.

Truthfully, he meant no offense by the gender confusion, but wouldn't be surprised if Shin took it that way. He was hoping that at the very least, there would be some form of clarification so he could at least know what pronoun to call him. "Err. Anyways, yeah! Everything's going pretty well around here, it'd be nice if you lended a helping hand. As much as everyone's in high spirits and all, I think everyone'll be happier if we got out of here faster, y'know?" Flashing Shin an energetic smile, he was hoping that it would smooth over the initial awkwardness he had with him earlier. As he continued to make sure the construction and cleanup went smoothly and assisting the workers with whatever they needed, he figured it was a good time to try and see what type of person his partner was. "So, I ain't too sure just how long you've been a Genin for, but considerin' I just became one myself, I wouldn't be surprised if you were more experienced than me. You got any funny or cool stories you don't mind sharing?"

Jounichi was far from being some type of expert when it came to socializing with other people, but if there was two things that always worked when it came to bonding with other people, it was throwing hands and sharing stories. They never failed for him so far, and he didn't expect them to fail for him in the future either. As he listens to whatever Shin had to say, he continues to work hard like the determined shinobi he was.

WC: 611
TWC: 1215
Shin Kenshin
Shin Kenshin
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t44423-shin-s-stat-page
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 8500

Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:46 pm
At first, Shin thought this was going great. He hadn't done anything for the mission yet it was still going pretty smoothly. Even his partner seemed pretty cool, greeting Shin with a fist pump. But then his introduction came.  "Hey, dude...or dudette...?"  Dudette?! Shin knew that his extremely long hair could be confusing for some people, like a normal civilian, but this was a fellow shinobi. The Kaguya didn't know how to respond to that, so he just smiled and gave an uncomfortable chuckle. It was uncomfortable for him because he didn't think he needed to explain to people what his sex was. 

After that uneasy first impression, Jounichi brushed it off by thanking Shin for the assist on the mission. Shin nodded, just being glad that he's being paid to be there. "Yeah, This mission doesn't seem to be too difficult. All we gotta do is look awesome." Shin flexed his biceps and then laughed to himself for that stupid joke. It showed that Shin didn't always take things seriously and he knew when to let loose and just have fun. Shin knew all too well that joy can be taken away at any moment, so he makes sure to use it to it's the fullest extent.

Shin would look around the construction zone as Jouichi continued to converse. He explained that he had just become a genin and that he figured Shin had more experience than him, or at least he wouldn't be surprised. Problem was that he thought Shin was a genin. "Actually, I meant with Lord Kazekage and he gave me a higher position due to my experience as a shinobi in Suna. I've lived here my whole life, even during the fall of the original Sunagakure. So I have plenty of experience under my belt." Shin was offended that he didn't know his rank. He knew that he was still pretty young for a chunin. 

WC: 320
TWC: 804
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum