Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Feral Kitsune
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 5300

Encounter {Akira & Snjor} Empty Encounter {Akira & Snjor}

Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:50 pm
Become the person you are destined to be...

The whispering of a gentle breeze spoke to her. Tickling the woman's ears, and playing with the fiery strands of her brilliant red hair. She inhaled the forest's oxygen. The warm air filled her lungs, and expanded her bossoms. Another soft breeze danced through the air, caressing her relaxed form.

Light your inner fire...

There was definitely a flame burning within this young woman's blood. She feared that the flame may end up being her undoing. She was simply a boxed up mess of chaos that was just waiting to leak out. Akira was a kunoichi that acted more on impulse than anything else. Maybe the flame that burned within her was tainted? If that's the case then what was she to do? At this very moment as she meditated, she could feel the temperature of her blood rising. As if there was an invisible force of rage that threatened to unleash itself. She continued to force it down. Keeping her intense fire at bay.

Follow your heart's desires...

She didn't even understand what she truly desired. Maybe just like the suffocating flame that burned beneath her skin, her heart's desires was corrupted. Suddenly the woman turned towards the thickly barked tree that she had been leaning on. Her right hand suddenly shooting out as she punched the tree. Her breathing had dramatically increased. Ember eyes glowed deviously as they narrowed at the tree. Akira's clinched fist still pressed against the trunk, as her knuckles appeared a little battered from the punch. The red haired kunoichi cursed herself from underneath her breath. Withdrawing her fist back from the broken bark. "I thought meditating was supposed to be relaxing," Akira hissed to herself.

With a sigh of disappointment, Akira rose from her position on the tree's rather large branch. She had spent an hour attempting to meditate, but found the silence to be uncomfortable. She glanced down at the forest ground that stood below her. The drop was only about five feet from where she stood. Akira stepped off the branch, free falling to the ground before rolling with the grounds impact. The roll brought her to her feet. The whole day was meant for her to control her hot-blooded temper, but she had seemed to fail. Distracting herself seemed to be more helpful then the meditation. With that, Akira dusted off her black attire which resulted into tight leggings that hugged her curves and a black crop top that exposed her narrow navel. Her hands brushing off any bark that might have stuck to the sheer fabrics. A snapping of a twig suddenly broke her attention. Akira felt her back tense as her eyes quickly scanned the surrounding woods. "Has someone came to play?"

{WC: 463}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 20100

Encounter {Akira & Snjor} Empty Re: Encounter {Akira & Snjor}

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:40 pm
Snow had been spending the first parts of his morning meditating, visualizing his chakra pulsating through his body. When he meditated, he would often think of his chakra as a constant flow from a coursing river. It would bend and twist to fit whatever path that was provided for it. He felt the same way about his own mind. While on the surface, he would seem to always be calm and carefree. Much like a rushing river, you don't see what is truly going on beneath the calm exterior. Shortly after his mother was killed, he went through a phase of emotional turmoil. He would constantly lose his temper, he would be emotional at almost all times. The only thing that brought him through was his constant meditation, and his relationship with his father. When he would get really down or angry, his father would be there to bring him back to the planet and allowed him to move on with a more collected mind. 

He would constantly remind himself of his origins. His mother being killed during the invasion by Kiri, his father going through his depressive state, and his finally coming to grips with the fact that this world is evil, everything in his life would play through his mind daily. At first it felt as though it was punishment, but as time went on, it served as a reminder, and a bit of reassurance that no matter what he was going through, he could get through it. As Snow felt his mind come into a calm place. He opened his eyes and picked himself up from the floor. His favorite place to meditate was, of course, directly next to a river that flowed through a small piece of the forests that surrounded Konoha. When he stood, he stretched his body and he began walking back towards civilization. 

He passed through a small patch of thick forests when he heard a woman's voice carry on the wind. It was a voice that he did not recognize, so he became curious. He changed his direction and began trekking toward the direction he heard the voice coming from. As he walked passed a few trees, he saw a woman standing not even 40 meters from where he was meditating. "How long were we within a stone's throw I wonder?" Snow asked himself. The woman was certainly striking, probably the most beautiful woman in the village. Her hair was the most peculiar shade of red, a color he had never seen before naturally growing from a person's head. 

He quickly realized that he had been speaking within his own mind, but not out loud. "Hello, I must say you have the most striking hair that I have ever seen. My name is Snjor, but most people call me Snow. It's a pleasure to meet you. I was actually meditating just 40 meters in that direction for the last two hours. Were you also meditating in this beautiful part of the forest?"

Snow spoke with the most calm and gentle voice that he could bring up, always trying to sound as inviting and joyous to those around him, he felt that it allowed people to feel more at ease and calm around him. This also helped with gaining new friends with whoever he would speak to. Snow would patiently wait for the response from the woman with the gorgeous red hair. 

WC:569
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:50 pm
Akira's eyes continued to search through the tree trunks. Searching for whatever it was who made their presence known. Her luck it would be some rogue who decided it would be fun to hang her by her toes. She felt her lips draw back as if to let out a warning growl.  By that time did the form of a young man reveal itself from the thick brush. Her glowing eyes quickly looked him over, searching for anything that could hold to be dangerous or wicked.

Nothing...

Akira backed down. Allowing her alert form to slowly relax a little, but holding a little spring just in case she needed to react quickly. The young man was silent as he approached her area, but his kind composure was not ignored. Akira ran her eyes over him once more. There was no familiarity. She didn't recognize his face, or his voice as he spoke. Listeninging to his words as she leaned her back against the tree she had been meditating on. Feeling a little surprised as he was so open to compliment her right off the bat.

Snow... that was indeed a peculiar nickname to give someone. Akira couldn't help the excitement that bubbled within her. It's been a bit since she's held someone's attention. An expression of amusement was visible upon her sharp complexion. "Snjorrrr..." Her tongue let out a velvet purr as she stretched his name. "A name holds power. So I must prefer it over your subtitle," Akira tilted her head to the side to resemble the actions of a curious little birdie. "As long as you don't mind."
She ended her words as she pushed herself off from the tree that her body was leaning against. Akira made her way towards the young stranger. A sparkle danced within her ember hues. "I appreciate your kind words to me, most wouldn't dare to compliment this particular vixen." She proceeded to stop within a few feet from him, if he allowed it. Then her battered hand moved out towards him as a gesture to shake his hand. Waiting to see if he'd accept the gesture, she would decide to introduce herself with a grin playing upon her lips. "Names Akira... no nicknames here, but I shall warn you. I'm as tricky as a fox. And yes I guess you can call it meditation."

{WC: 393}
{TWC: 856}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:41 pm
Snow continued to stand in his inviting and gentle stance. Listening to every word she spoke, there was certainly something about this woman, something peculiar. She was intriguing but not blatant with her thoughts. Her words left more to be desired, he was sure that this was a skill she had forged throughout the years. 

"Of course it's okay with me, mainly most people find it difficult to pronounce, but I find it is a very amusing name to say. As to what region my parents had taken the inspiration to name me it, I dont know. But I do know that I just means Snow." Snow would cease his speaking, continuing to listen to her words as they slipped passed her lips.

She spoke to her appreciation of the kind words that Snow had spoken unto her about her hair. Snow didnt even realize that they were kind, he was making an observation about her blazing red hair. As bright as a fire amidst the dull green that covered the forests. But what she said next was most intriguing.

She shared to Snowbher name and he made a mental note of the name that she spoke. It was a beautiful name. She also spoke or her cunning nature, which would intrigue Snow further. This woman had his attention, that was certain. 

"Why wouldn't people want to compliment you?" Snow was truly confused to the statement. Hebwould wait for the response with his kind and gentle posture keeping up, excited for the answer. 

Wc:253
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:24 pm
The red haired kunoichi listened to his words in admiration. She was not used to how open he was with her. How he spoke so freely around her, even when he knew nothing of her. She was a mere stranger to him that he had found in the woods of Konohagakure. Snow... the essence of frozen water. The physical property of cold. Soft and fluffy. What the coincidence this was! A man named after snow encountering a woman who possessed such a fiery personality.

"You ask why not many would compliment a she-vixen like myself," Akira would circle him. Walking in a circular perimeter with him in the center of her attention. She would stick out her tongue in a teasing manner. "I assure you, I am not that innocent. I am the difficult of most women to understand." Her lips gave off a devious grin. As if to show that she was proud of such a thing. To be considered hard to handle. Not many enjoyed the company of an unpredictable specimen. One who could go mad within seconds like a ticking bomb. She believed if this Snjor was to see her at her rawest form, that he would find her unpleasant. 

"I don't mind being difficult... I only seek partnership with whomever can handle the most intense environment." The words rolled along her tongue. Wondering how the young man would respond to her. Would he become insecure? He seemed soft on the outside, but what about within?

{WC: 250}
{TWC: 1,106}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:42 pm
Snow stood there, being polite to his newfound acquaintance. She was looking him up and down, trying to make him uncomfortable? Trying to arouse him? Questions were going through his mind, but no answers to match them with. "The most difficult of women to understand?" he said in his head, trying to figure out what made her so difficult. His red hair began falling into his eyes, so he brushed it back to where it belonged. "Not innocent? Of what?" he said again, within his own mind. Was he totally oblivious to what she was trying to do? Was she trying to do anything? The questions did not stop running through his mind. 

Realizing this conversation may be going much different if he actually knew what vixen meant, he tried his best to come up with some sort of words that he could to respond to her slow and calculated words, without coming off as mean or unlikeable. "Difficult people are fine with me. I have learned to calm my mind in the most uncomfortable of situations. Intense environments are the best places to forge ones mind in the arts of peace and tranquility actually. So if that sounds like someone you would be interested in partnering with, I am your man." Snow said with another polite smile covering his face. He was sure this interesting woman had more to say, so he stayed quiet, allowing her the floor to speak her mind. 

WC: 243
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:16 pm
She paced around his form like an observing predator. The woman could tell that he was having a hard time understanding what kind of woman she was. No one could until they have been around her long enough. "How do you know you can trust me as a partner?" The words she spoke was true. She would admit she was not always a trustworthy person, but that was by choice. "As a stranger, I have no reason to speak honestly to you. Are you willing to take that kind of chance?"

Her glowing eyes danced. After completing her circle around this Snjor specimen, she stopped in front of him once more. "I'm not easy... Do you like easy? Or do you enjoy a challenge? I must know..." She coo'ed softly as excitement started to bubble within her. Now it was time to see if he could handle her, and the tainted fire that burned within her heart. Or would he instead turn his back to her. In fear or in uninterest. It was time to see.

"Now..." Her glowing ember eyes widened as she tilted her head back, her eyes still centered on him. "Are you interested in earning my trust and my strength?" She brought her hand up to beckon him to her. Showing him that the young woman wanted him to come at her. "If so then come and try to fight me. I can be reliable if my trust is earned, but I get bored easily. Entertain me!"

{WC: 251}
{TWC: 1,357}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:47 am
Snow was more than intrigued with this woman. He watched as she went from circling him as if he was her next prey, to proposing a fight between the two. Snow simply smiled and thought for a moment. While he did know how to fight, he did not feel that he had to. His mindset to fight long was to treat it as a last resort, but this woman used it as a test to see if she could trust someone. He thought to himself as he watched her get into a fighting stance. He then thought for a brief second how uncomfortable it must be to wear such revealing clothes and try to fight at the same time.

"If this is what I have to do to gain your trust. Then so be it." His kind exterior would turn into a solid and serious one. While he always tries his best to be happy and inviting, he viewed fighting as a serious matter. His chipper face would harden, staring at Akira as he got himself into a fighting stance. 

He would allow Akira the first move, for he did still revere her, and viewed it as a sign of respect toward her.

Wc:203
Akira Kitsune
Akira Kitsune
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:04 am
Akira watched as Snjor's friendly held complexion dissolved into a much more serious one. His posture hardened right before her glowing eyes. She couldn't help but grin in excitement. Fighting was the rawest why to understand a person. That's what she believed anyways. Some people would turn into a totally different person when it came to battle. If it wasn't for her beckoning him to wrestle with her, then she would have not experienced his chance of attitude. Akira was already learning more about him. Plus there was another reason to her savage request.

The red haired woman lowered herself forward, her left hand pressed against the earthy ground. She flashed her sharp canines at him as she gave a daring low growl, all the while as she grinned. From the hesitation she could see that Snjor was allowing her to strike first. "Such a gentleman, allowing a woman to go first." Akira teased in her soft velvety voice. Then she shifted her weight forward onto the fingertips that pushed against the ground, and sprung towards him. With the speed stat of 39, Akira would perform her first move. By rushing towards Snjor. Akira would suddenly slide to the left of him after covering the distance. Then her body moved into a hand stand. Her hands pressing against the ground as she twisted her hips. Unless prevented, her move would perform a windmill kick that would be directed towards his upper area.

{WC: 242}
{TWC: 1,579}
Snjor Yuki
Snjor Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:32 am
Snow, always keeping himself calm, even when serious, saw Akira begin to rush towards him. She would run at him, then suddenly shift to the side, leaning toward her hands. Snow's fighting stance was always very low, allowing him to access low strikes as well as high one depending on what was necessary. Just as she was leaning toward her hands, he would sweep his leg low to the right. Should she continue with her flashy moves, and should his leg sweep connect, Snow would sweep her hands off of the ground, causing her to tumble to the floor. 

If she was to tumble, Snow would capitalize on the fact and would mount on top of her, using his weight to neutralize her lower half, and pinning her to the floor. 

WC:131
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum