Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Detached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 1:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiSeal of ApprovalToday at 8:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenToday at 2:27 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 59%
39 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason)

Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:32 am
"I know jason. But if there is one thing that must come to light is to expose the misguidings of the 4th kage respectively. This is one, and i have a sinking feeling since the kiri movement that that is another one."

Yen thought of what primrose explained to him several years ago and he suddenly looked both sheepish and tired as he gazed at jason for a moment.in silence looking at him. The pit in his stomach as for once since jason explained his side. The peices slowly were coming together.

"I will tell you this. Alot of things are at the fault of the latter kage. But i need to make one thing clear. There is no telling if his operatives are still running on orders. As such my suspicions on kiri's actions may have been provoked by such a thing. I have the sinking feeling that alot of vipers mess has spilled beyomd this land."

Yen paused for a moment and thought for a second as he sighed. He thought it a second as he looked at jason before comming to his conclusion.

"Or perhaps the situation konoha is in is ripple effect. I will need you personally to accompany somewhere. Because if anyone deserves the truth to how messy things are now it will be you. Just like the girls that were kidnapped to volcano. I am hoping you while you will support me. When the time comes accompany me. That is the other question. Because times are now this way. Will you join me on this trip when the time comes?"

Yen asked as he gazed over this village and sighed.

"I must make sure that someone is still alive for something jason. Because perhaps my hunch is the nagging of my inner most fears
Or it is the truth. I would not extend this to just anyone, but people that know me. And my assistant love has gone missing since the suna invasion a few days prior. I searched for her as i covered the army's rear retreat alone. But i fear... the worse
"

Yen teared up as he took a heavy breath. And sighed to regain composure.

" but here i want to find this person for the better pf konoha, and yes the better of solving all of the mess we are in. But i need to confirm something as well. Which i believe you will need to confirm with your own eyes. And at least i can go and save one person properly jason. And my nation from the squalor it is in."

Yen stated as he gazed over the village.

"Did you not find it odd how we merely were always under vipers watch then? This person will at least shed light on that."
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where the seeds fall. The forest rises (p, jason)

Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:16 pm
Jason wasn’t sure exactly how to take what the Aburame was telling him. In truth it was always a bit difficult to understand the small, one-eyed man, and apparently things of such a sensitive nature made it even more so. It was like he thrived in talking in riddles or something. Though, the Senju thought he had gotten the gist of it, at least. It seemed like the Deputy Hokage wanted to bring him in on a classified mission somewhere to gather intelligence. Judging from the context and what he already knew about the recent activities of the village, the for Rokudaime Hokage figured it would be safe to assume that Yensung was implying he wanted to bring Jason along on a covert trip to Sunagakure. If that were the case, well, he would be a fool to pass up the opportunity.

”Yen. Are you...asking me to accompany you on a covert operation to the Land of Wind? Your own Hokage has reduced me in status to that of a mere Genin. I’m sure he doesn’t believe me to be qualified to take part in such a task. But....if your serious about wanting my help, well, I’d be glad to give it. Tell me more about this, ahem, trip you had in mind.” Whether it was indeed to Sunagakure or not, Jason wouldn’t refuse an opportunity to gain intelligence on possible threats and perhaps ingratiate himself further into the good graces of the Leaf’s current leadership.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:48 pm
Accompany him to sjna? While he would love to go there again to find love. The aburame came to terms that this time so at least he would give her more time.

"No jason not to suna, but to find the only one that perhaps could give us all some awnsers. We will go find primrose uchiha. My concern for her has grown considerably as my wife recently returned with her freinds amid the kirigakure mess we are in. Besides she was the only one i understand that would understand vipers actions, and well depencing how things go, and wherever she is it would do good to survey that land. For perhaps bigger things for konoha in the future. Plus i would need to properly strech my legs and i assure you too as well jason"

Yen spoke with a small light smile to show it was neccssary going to be a leisurely stroll. Besides some secrets he only would reveal in less pressing areas.

"It would be infotmative snd to your benifit. As you may get a clue or two to just how deep the rabbit hole goes."

Yen stated as he gazed at the land.

"Besides if there is one thing i can co for a freind now gone. I would protect her. So it is time to check up on her. As i watched over her freinds even to go as far to ensure they avoided kiri's detection. As well as herself. But to an cost."

Yen quietly mused a bit as he sighed. He had a hunch he knew where the rabbit hole ended but he dared to ask only a person that was clostest to viper. Iy woild be the ond who currently had the most advanced form of sharingan. And the one that knew of his full nature beyond even a kage.

"Jason im glad you are safe. This may not be the home you remembered, but itdoes not mean we are still here. So i ask you just follow my requests and i will assure you will be placed in a place befitting of your stature. As one of the elders of konoha overseeing developments and restructuring. Of the forces and it regimens. But for now play the part kinzoku handed, because if you follow my requests i assure you i msy be long winded, but it will grant you time to recover your strength."
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:59 am
Not to Suna, but to see Primrose Uchiha. He wasn’t sure why, but that name certainly sounded familiar. It was something nagging at the back of his mind telling him to take caution, but without proper context it was just a matter of brief paranoia from all that he’d been through up until this point. Still, what Yensung was telling him, or at least what was being heavily implied, was not something that Jason could just let go. Knowing what he did now, though, was it really possible for the Rokudaime Hokage to trust the Aburame how he would have before? Could he really put his faith in a man that had attacked one of his friends and students? No, he couldn’t. At least, he couldn’t fully trust him yet. There was a lot going in this village below the surface that the Senju hadn’t quite pieced together just yet, but he felt like playing along for now would help further his cause. He would need more information on where exactly they would be going, but for now accompanying the Deputy Hokage on his journey and speaking with Primrose seemed like his best option. This way he could gain what information he could while keeping the small man close at hand. And if this turned out in his favor, well Jason might just find himself in a position of authority in the village again; he might just find that he had the power to shape the Leaf’s future in the direction he wanted instead of leaving it in the hands of refugees and conquerors.

”Alright, Yen,” Jason began, smiling slightly as he spoke. His forest green eyes would lock onto the Aburame’s as he made his decision, and condition of it, known to the man. ”I’ll go with you to meet with this Prim. I’m not sure why, but I have a strange feeling this path will lead me to the answers I seek on multiple fronts. I do have one condition though. Before we leave on this trip of yours I would like your permission to place my personal teleportation formula on you so that I can come to your side immediately if need be.” ’To defend OR attack’ he mused to himself. Either Yensung would prove to be a trusted ally, or formidable enemy. Regardless of which ended up being the result, the ability to appear at the Aburame’s side near instantly would be a great boon.

Not being at full strength had not been something that had overly worried Jason in the last few years, but now that he had chosen to reveal himself and return to the village it was really beginning to be a bit of a nuisance. He had already found himself tangled in a larger plot than he had expected to return to with Yen approaching him for this apparently confidential task and the clear doubts Kinzoku still held about him. The Rokudaime Hokage could already tell that if he continued down this path it would inevitably lead to violent confrontations with some powerful individuals. If that were to happen, at his current strength, Jason wasn’t sure he would be able to win which would almost certainly prove deadly. He needed to do something to rapidly increase his recovery, but the problem was he just wasn’t sure exactly what that something was. Hopefully this journey with the Aburame would prove to be useful in that regard as well. Perhaps if he really got back into the swing of things it would sort of kickstart his body. The only way to find out for certain was to try it though, he supposed.

WC: 608
TWC: 3,022
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:13 am
Jason agreed which eased him s bit as he lowered the tow of thrm to the ground. And heard his request. A sealing formula on yen which would enable jason to appear near him.but it was no secret,both kinzoku snd rissko posessed similar methods of travel.

"Of course jason. After all it is important to maintain a close proximity. But yes you will find many questions. But i will divulge details more the closer we get to the time to depart.i must utilize a few resources to find her. But im certain. She has a knack of avoiding deadly cases, but i must reassure you now as i will even then. Please just understand somethings might be diffrent. But i have not changed as much."

Ten stated as he offered out a hand and smiled.

"But i need you at full strength. Eat,rest, and meditate jason.it may not feel home. It doesn't at times to myself, but it is. And i need you as best you can be. Equipment you may desire to craft will of course be spplied by our funds. One of the things i trust you with jason. I will summon for you before kinzoku and myself when it is time ok?"

Yen stated as he would allow jason to apply his seal of course.

Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen

Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:01 pm
A small sigh of relief escaped Jason’s lips as Yen agreed to allow him to place his teleportation formula on the Deputy Hokage. This meeting had gone much differently than what he had originally expected. Somehow his nerves had been calmed by this simple exchange. The former Rokudaime Hokage wasn’t sure if it was because Yensung was a familiar face, or because of the Aburame’s words that he found himself wanting to truly believe the man and hoping beyond hope that he could find his place once more within the village he had always called home. A small smile began to reveal itself upon his visage as he processed what Yen had just said.

After being lowered back to the roof of the Hokage building, the Senju would slowly perform the necessary hand seals before place his hand upon the man before him and marking him with his own personal teleportation formula that was the signature piece of the Flying Thunder God technique. ”Thank you Yen. Let me know when we are to leave. In the meantime I’ll do as you suggest and make the most of my time as I recover my lost strength. I appreciate you granting me access to the village’s funds. The loss of my old equipment was heavy, and I’ll admit I haven’t felt right these past few years without it. This will go a long way to helping me with that, I think. Unless there’s anything else, I’ll take my leave.” Waiting a moment to see if the Aburame has anything else to add, once he was given the ok to leave Jason would vanish, leaving Yensung alone atop the building that represented the Leaf Village’s seat of power.

[exit]
WC: 285
TWC: 3,307

Claiming:
• 16 stats
• 1,307 words towards Blast Wave
• 2,000 words towards mastering Wood Release: Nativity of a World of Trees(S-Rank)
Balthazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:10 am
(insert_approval_image_here.png)

Go off I guess
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:58 am
Jason disappeared off as yen's gaze returned back to the village. In reflection of the conversation perhaps even in thought of the situation. Yen was wishing things could return the way they were. But as in many things reality was crule and had crude methods to its madness.

rest my freind. I will need you more then ever.

Yen thought as an sad thought formed momentarily in the path ahead. Only to vanish as he floated back down to the entrance of the building.

(Exit)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:09 am
Approval Granted
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum