Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

My Black Dahlia (Maku) Empty My Black Dahlia (Maku)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:26 am
Tori had finally escaped her captors and fled to a nearby abandoned village. After a shower and a change of clothes, (luckily leather seemed to be in style) she decided to check out the local village and relax. No way would her captors find her here. In her heart she knew she was safe and that she somehow had to get back to the rest of team fuku. Now, maybe it's just a thing with her team, but somehow, Everytime something happens or is about to happen, it rains! Well, it's more like it storms! And that's what is going on now, a horrible storm had been brewing while she got herself cleaned up!
At least she had on clean leather pants, top and cloak. Her thick full head of red hair hung loosely past her shoulders and her black boots seemed to just add to the look! 
As the rain poured down Tori Uzumaki cruised through the city. She decided to sit down and order a drink at this one restaurant. Something cold to drink was definitely needed. Who knows maybe she would find some company in this middle of nowhere place.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Takeshiyama
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 78125

My Black Dahlia (Maku) Empty Re: My Black Dahlia (Maku)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:36 pm
The Chortling Chunin classically did well in the rain. When the clouds let way their payload, one had to have a place to escape, and having the most popular bar and restaurant in town meant it was usually to his establishment. Presently Maku sat inside his closet of an office. Looking over their growing capitol, he had already started putting it to good use. Giving a couple of the chefs a raise, hiring another server, and even purchasing a piano for the main room. Things had looked up, and even so his eyes glanced down. Though he couldn’t see it a small pack and note lay beneath the desk. He couldn’t put it off much longer......

In his heart he knew he needed to put Youka to rest. He also needed to escape the haunting of the village of fangs by all the ghosts that so casually flitted about. He’d written it, and he would leave within a fortnight to spend some time in solitude. Still unclear on lasting purpose, and if he’d even come back....it was something he had to do. He’d given Aki his room, and even let her borrow some clothes for the time being, Den towering over both of them leaving him ill suited for such an endeavor.

Fiddling with his cuff links his robes transformed into a tight chef coat. The chef coat resembling Akatsuki colors. He wore his mask on top of his head to complete a Shinobi/ANBU motif. The restaurant was after all themed after Shinobi life, a play on his past though no one here knew of what he was, or who he had been. His other waitstaff wore colors matching to different villages, and even had headbands on their arms of minor and major villages alike. Though they thought them props, they had all been taken through the spoils of war or secrecy.

This next part, was one that had originally been an escape, but recently had been a chore. He knew he was starting to go stir crazy, and putting off a trio of solitude only exacerbated the feeling. With his door closed, he once again reached out into the realm of the natural energy that flooded over them all. Focusing on it, feeling it empower him......it always made these tasks easier, to have that connection with the world around him. He’d yet to put it to any kind of test, instead admiring its sanctity. Denkitki has promised to show him more when the time came, but for now he was content with the exercise.

After his meditation, he moved outwards, smiling and waving at his workers before making his way into the dining area. It was fairly full, his blue eyes scanning over the crowd. For those that new Maku from the old days, they’d have to do a double take to recognize him physically. His chakra he could not control, but the testament of years and change had played on his physical features.

His hair raven dark like his brothers, and a shirt beard grown. His eyes remained the same blue however, still with a twinkle of possible mischief. His smile was the same, and he wore it as a shield against the depressing thoughts that had attempted to grip him but a moment before.

The regulars would recognize what was about to happen, and a small round of applause would occur. Laughing he would wave, and very pointedly place a jar out from that had “Tips” scribbled into it. Looking at a couple people he pointed to them and then at the jar in a clear joking fashion. Sitting at the piano he started to play, and sing. Working his way through two or three songs before closing the keys for a moment. One of the waitresses brought him a foaming tankard, to which he drank form still looking about. His chakra senses where open, and he felt as though he senses someone he’d known. With so many people though it made it difficult to discern. His guard was up, and he could feel Den nearby if he needed help......no no reason to react yet, it was a time to wait and see.

TWC - 696
+2 stacks nature energy
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:19 pm
The drink was quite refreshing as the Uzumaki girl took of her cloak after a drink. Some sort of fancy Pineapple drink. This was good, Tori liked Pineapples! As she looked around at the sound of applause a familiar feeling hit her as she looked up at a young man walking through the restaurant. She sword she knew him! But, it couldn't be, or could it? Suddenly she got a small headache as a memory came back to her.
She recalled the encounter with Youka anf Maku in the woods on the border! She had really liked Maku and he had helped her amd well, you could say they had developed a relationship! She went to hide in Tenga as he and Youka had left that day. His last words "I'll send for you," or something of the sort. Only, he never did! He had abandoned her! Typical of missing nin right? Well he didn't look so missing now! 
Slightly irritated she stood up and walked over to him! Hopefully he recognized her. 
"Maku? Do you remember me?" She asked as she approached the man. Wow, she didn't use to be so brave, of course she wasn't so grown up last time they met either. Instead of the young preteen girl, she was now a woman in a woman's body! She was 5'7, with a trim figure and curves in the right places! Instead of the straight hair before she had long dark red wavy hair, of course she still had blue eyes, that would never change. Maku had changed as well. This was a very unexpected surprise!
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:48 am
His hands danced across the keys as he continued to scan the crowd. Yet, no one stood out and even so that familiar feeling was gripping him. Clearing his throat he’d take another drink from the beer that had been brought by a waitress. Setting it down and looking back up, he was shocked to find a flash of red hair, and a question waiting for him. Her words came quick, and the first thought he had was of explosions. No, that wasn’t an answer anymore, though it had worked in bars before.

She’d known his name, that alone was enough to put all of his senses on overdrive. His eyes moved from her to trace the entire structure, his chakra sensing flaming up to find any who could be lurking, yet none where found. Her own a bright spot in the normally civilian eatery, yet it was not enough to be a perceived threat. Fighting back the chakra that wished to flow to his eyes, he cleared his throat once more. “Ummm can’t say I do miss, are you sure you have the right guy?” He gave off the question as nonchalant as he possibly could. The encounter not gaining as much attention as one might think it would, leading some to believe this sort of things had happened more than once in his short time in the village.

At the awkward pause as he tried to get the hamster wheel of memory spinning a second female voice rose from behind him causing his head to whip around. “Boss, we sendin meals to yer brother still?” Sarah had a sort of cross look as she first looked at Maku, then to Tori and back.

“Ummmm yes....just uhhh send it to him. Have Kitori do it, he could sue the exercise.” A little flustered, this was not how he had anticipated this piano number going. His mind had been on more somber affairs, and this had brought him back to a place he wasn’t presently ready to handle with his A game.

Turning back to Tori, he’d look back into her blue eyes that matched his own. She did look familiar, but like someone he’d known a long time ago, and faces had never been a strong suit. “Sorry, why was your name?” He’d ask politely, still not ruling out foul play incoming, or was it possible she was just a trist from times gone by. Either way, his guard was up. Spurned women could be as bad as enemy Shinobi at times. His left hand still played a gentle, yet simple tune in the piano, just to give him something to focus on to not go out of control. What a night this was already shaping up to be.

TWC - 1156
2 stacks of nature energy
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:23 pm
Really? Had it been that long that his memory lost those moments? Why? I mean how often do you kidnap  someone and fall In  Love and live with them? Maybe it was just Tori, but things like this just didn't happen very often! Not to her Anyway! 
Tori fought the feeling to slap Maku across the face, that time may come but not yet. After all, he acts like she is slightly familiar. That's what his facial expression says anyways.
"Tori Uzumaki. You basically, kidnapped me with Youka on the borders of Konoha. We went and lived in a village for a while. You and Youka had to leave. So I went to another village for safety. And you said you would send for me, you never did!" Tori said slightly irritated. Not that she hated the guy, he had grown on her in that brief time. And he was still quite handsome! She blushed and looked away. No Tori! Don't think like that! He left you behind for goodness sakes! Well, she did meet Haru thanks to her trip to Tenga, and they had a good relationship even though he vanished to! 
" Remember me now?" She asked him as she turned back and stared deep into his eyes.
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:24 pm
At the mention of Youka, he stood up quickly ushering her back behind the piano. Through his lips a soft shushing noise cut across the chatter of people all around. It had been one thing to use his name, but after using both....it had become to much. The saving grace was he was convinced this was not an assassination attempt, but it very easily could lead to one.

“Yes yes I remember you....”He would say through her blush after she had explained things. During her explanation he’d attempt to move her through the back hall way and into the empty office next door. The droning of the restaurant could just be heard through the thin walls though they were now alone. His mind was racing to put it all back together. He remembered the girl, and remembered specifically sending someone to find her.....or had he not. The days as the leader of Yukigakure had faded from his memory and now looking back he couldn’t be sure if he had or had not. It had been a different time he supposed, just as likely he’d given her up to the winds.

“Ok, first off....I’d hardly call that a kidnapping.” He would say arms crossed leaning against a wall. He’d be directly in front of her, letting his chin drop to his chest. One more ghost come to visit his haunted house it would seem.

“How’d you even find me? What are you even doing here?” He would ask. It would occur later that this was perhaps a rude way to reintroduce oneself, but his thoughts had moved to safety and security. Not only for him, but for his brother and the Akari stealing his room. Had his name actually spread, was it common knowledge that he was now within the village? It seemed like a coincidence to be found, and he couldn’t treat it as such just yet.

TWC - 1473
2 NES
Takeshiyama
Takeshiyama
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Survived 2021

Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:00 pm
Ushering Tori to a nearby inn Maku would rush back, telling her he’d return soon.

(Exit)
Claims - 557 words towards hiding in ash
916 towards Foo Dog Head
7 stats to Stam
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:02 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum