Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Kaguya SavageryToday at 6:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 2:43 pmIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 1:43 pmAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 1:33 pmIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:25 pmRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 8:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 8:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 7:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 7:56 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
41 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Tarantulas in the woods Empty Tarantulas in the woods

Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:29 pm
Gale woke up well rested after his night out in the village, he had really felt like he deserved that day of relaxation after all his training recently. His muscles no longer ached, and his head was no longer pounding like a drum begging for release from his skull.  He threw the sheets off of the bed and began to run out of his room down the stairs, but not before checking out his muscles in the mirror. “Good morning Gale~” His mother called out to him as he headed into the kitchen ready for breakfast. Gale gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek before sitting down and enjoying his plate of bacon and eggs with a side of miso and rice. Gale ate slowly, relaxing in the back of his chair as the summer crickets sang their song, calling out to him. Rays of sunshine shone through the windows of the kitchen, the sound of wood could be heard being chopped by his father right outside the back of the house. “So, when are you going to head back into the village and train some more? You rested all day, yesterday right?” Gale nodded and finished his food. “I’ll get some more training done today don’t worry, but first I need a walk.” Gale grinned cheekily, his mother knowing how much he loved his long walks in the morning and how much time they could eat up of his day if he didn’t be mindful on how much time he was actually spending outside.

Gale rushed out the door before anyone could change his mind, disappearing into the dense forest canopies ahead. Jumping from branch to branch Gale kept his ears open, his ears being very well trained at distinguishing certain sounds in these particular parts of the woods. He heard a weird stridulating noise nearby, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on where exactly it was coming from. Gale looked to the right, nothing, to the left, nothing. The sound got closer, as if it was closing in on him, drawing closer, and closer. Gale felt something drop on his shoulder, he instinctively swatted at his shoulder, finding his hand now covered with a weird green substance, like some kind of ooze that was made up of half digested insides. With only one direction left that the ooze could have possibly came from, Gale looked up to find a giant spider gazing hungrily into his eyes with its own, all eight of them. Gale buckled his knees and swung down from the branch before pushing off the bottom to give himself momentum, launching himself quickly down onto the ground level. On closer inspection the giant white spider appeared to be a tarantula of some kind. “Oh man what the hell have I got myself into.”

The tarantula quickly began to lower itself by the threads attached to its large cylindrical spinnerets. Gale looked closer at the ground he was on, wondering why his feet refused to move, seeing his feet covered in webs. The tarantula inched closer with every second, Gale had to think fast. He quickly reached into his weapon pouch and pulled out a kunai, quickly cutting the webbing off of his feet and jumping away, this time being mindful of where he was placing his feet. With careful chakra control he would create a chakra barrier around his feet to help himself manoeuvre around the now clear hunting grounds that he had caught himself in. Gale’s heart raced, pounding itself out of his chest. He knew that the beast could smell his fear. It cut off its threads with its back leg and began to skitter along, chasing after its now entertaining prey. “Don’t eat me, please!” Gale would shout back as he ran. The only response being given was the same stridulation that he had heard earlier, only this time angrier. Was he mistaken this time though? He could hear another noise, a similar stridulation coming from the distance in front of him. “Oh man oh man oh man.” Gale headed up a tree and began to jump back and forth between different trees, hoping to out manoeuvre it in agility with what he lacked in speed. “Thank god I ate a big breakfast this morning.”

Gale smirked as he noticed that the tarantula was beginning to lose ground on Gale, being confused by his movements. *Oof* Gale felt a large blunt force hit the side of his body, launching him across the air and pinning him to a tree as he had jumped mid air. Gale looked down at his body, finding that he had been trapped in webbing. Gale struggled, attempting to break free, but to no avail. He chewed his lip, fearing for the worst. “I’m going to die… I’m going to end up spider food and die.” From the shadows emerged another large spider, but this one had a sleek black carapace, unlike the fuzzy looking carapace of the tarantula. Its fangs rubbed together, venom oozing from its maw. “Please, don’t kill me, I don’t want to die. I don’t want to end up food.” The spider tilted his head as it neared closer, he could smell the stench of death on its face as its jaws separated to a cracking shriek. “You’re going to be my sustenance, human.” Its voice was cold and grimy, it sent shivers down Gale’s spine. “You wandered a bit too far away from home this time, Gale Uchiha.” Gale’s eyes widened with fear, how did it knows its name? He had to buy more time somehow, think, think. Gale clenched his fist, realising that he was still holding onto the kunai from earlier. “H-how do you know my name? Have you been watching me?” The spider looked left to right before inching closer. “We all have been watching you. But now I get to be the one to eat you. I own these woods, not the barbaric tarantula, and I will prove it by eating you in their own territory.” Gale closed his eyes, desperately wiggling his hand as much as he could to get the blade of the kunai to cut him free. The spider cocked its head back and opened its fangs, the moment they pierced him, he was done.

Gales eyes shot open as the white tarantula from earlier rushed towards the sleek black spider, the spider looked back in anger and hissed. It looked like both of the spiders were especially hungry today. While the two spiders fought for their meal, Gale continued wiggling his blade, eventually giving himself enough leeway to cut straight through and slip out of the webbing. Filled with adrenaline Gale ran faster than he had ever ran before, not even daring to look back. “Caught in a spider gang war? Why did this have to happen to me today?” Gale continued speeding deeper into the forest, with no sense of direction, sweat running down his cheek, he swallowed hard, panic was beginning to set in. If he was to spend the night in the forest, there was no guarantee he was going to wake up to see another sun rise. But the hours had passed, and now Gale sat atop the branches of the forest canopy, watching what potentially could be his very last sun set. He breathed in deeply, his adrenaline was beginning to wear off, and as it did his muscles began to ache and shut down. He closed his eyes and breathed in deeply, this was it, this was as far as he could go. Darkness.

Gale’s eyes steadily began to open, looking around frantically, wondering if he had died, if this was heaven or hell. The faint smell of rotting corpses, and a steady drip of water. It appeared as though he was in a cave, but why? Gale was quite literally and figuratively in the dark. Then, a voice. “Ah, so you’re awake now.” Gale turned to the voice, it was an old man, short with long white hair and wrinkled eyes. “You, saved me?” Gale replied inquisitively. The old man smirked. “I guess you could say I saved you, but everything has a price in this world, no?” Gale looked at him confused. “So, you didn’t just do this out of the kindness of your heart?” The man tilted his head in consideration. “Not a kindness for a stranger I’m afraid.” “Then?” The man continued. “You see you’ve wandered into these parts of the woods at a very tense time. We are currently in a safe zone between the hunting grounds of two arachnoid factions, the tarantula and the Latrodectus, also known as widow spiders. Now, the widow spiders don’t have the name for no reason. They eat their partners, eat their young, and eat anything else that cross their path. Recently their hunting grounds have become well, quite short on prey, and so now they are encroaching on tarantula territory. In order to keep the balance, I have taken it upon myself to correct this balance.”

Gale furrowed his brow, not sure if he was following along with what he was saying. “So basically the tarantula are defending their homes?” The old man smiled. “Yes, exactly. The widows have been very greedy and arrogant in their approach and now they are paying the price. The problem is they are a very deadly species and are very good at killing others of their own kind. Which means that they have been killing and feeding off the young of the mothers here.” Gale frowned, he didn’t like to see violence and suffering in any species, but it was clear that the widows had no boundaries, no morals, no culture. “So… you’re asking me to… What?” “Help me correct the balance.” Gale shook his head frantically. “There’s no way I can possible help, you saw me out there didn’t you? I almost died? I couldn’t help even if I wanted to.”

The old man smirked again. “Well that’s where you’re wrong you see. I am what’s known as a sage, and I have a few secrets that may help you. You don’t have to help straight away, but, if you vow to lend your aid to help the tarantulas defend their home territory, I can grant you great power. All you must do is sign a contract in blood, pledging your allegiance to the tarantula. Of course, there are other spiders, but in order to correct the balance, you must help them.” Gale simply stared at the man, he was asking for too much, but he did save his life “You’re laying it on a little thick, aren’t you?” He hated having to commit. The old man spoke again. “Of course, if you don’t want to help, you can take your chances out in the woods.” Gale shook his head. “Fine, I’ll do it.” The old man summoned a scroll and opened it to find several other signatures written in blood. “So, what happened to those guys?” The man grinned. “They failed.” He took Gale’s hand and cut his thumb with his kunai. “Sign.” Gale plastered his thumb against the scroll, signing away his name onto a contract that could very well be the end of him. “Good, I expect you to live up to this. You’ll need time to think about things. In the meantime, take a ride on Aragog. He will take you back home nice and safe.”

A monstrously large tarantula made its way in front of the cave, Gale could only make it out by its foot. “Are you serious right now?” The old man shooed him away, and Gale reluctantly shuffled himself outside. Looking up at the beast, it was a mixture of black, purples, greens, and blues but mostly covered in darkness. “Wow. You’re huge.” Gale remarked. Aragog replied, with a deep husk. “You serve us now boy, don’t you forget it. If you do not. We will collect.” Gale swallowed, not really wanted to know what exactly it was that Aragog would come to collect if he didn’t help the tarantula. He climbed up his leg and on to his back before being rode off into the forest, Aragog towered over the Konoha’s trees, it was a wonder how he managed to walk around so much without being seen. It seemed as they travelled through the forest, all the other animals, tarantula and widows, hid in cowardice before Aragogs presence. But from upon his back, Gale looked out into the sky. He survived for now but not wanting to think too hard on the future, he sat and enjoyed one more sunrise.

===========

Finally, near home, Aaragog disappeared into a cloud of smoke. Gale fell onto the branches, holding on before attempting to safely make his way down from one of the trees. He made it home, and now it was time for rest. He headed upstairs, his parents nowhere to be seen, probably out looking for him. With a smile on his face, Gale crawled into bed and tucked himself into his warm sheets, without a care for how dirty he was, shut his eyes, and finally put himself to rest.

WC: 2202

Claiming: Summon contract: Tarantulas, 11 stats.

Last edited by Gale Uchiha on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Tarantulas in the woods Empty Re: Tarantulas in the woods

Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:41 pm
Approved of stats.

Would you mind linking me the Tarantula stat page?
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:59 pm
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39907-tarantulas Here it is, mb
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:06 pm
Hey, so I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

So, as of right now that app has been trial approved, not fully approved, so it isn't ready to be claimed yet. Basicly, what that means is a trial moderator has preped it for initial review and got any big things out of the way on it, and that a full mod still needs to do a deep review on said app and pick out any small things in it. So long story short, that app is still not ready to be entered into the game as of yet. I'll annoy the full staff about it, but they have been pretty much ghost for the last few weeks. (AKA, why we don't have a Halloween Part 4 mission.) What you do now is up to you. You can either use the WC now and claim other approved apps, or you can elect to wait until that app is fully approved and then claim the contract. The Choice is your's my friend.
Gale Uchiha
Gale Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:10 pm
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I guess I'll wait for a full approval since its 2.2k words specifically about getting the contract in question. Can I claim the stats for now?
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 pm
Sure! Approved of the 11 stats