Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Someone To Look Up To Empty Someone To Look Up To

Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:06 pm
Mission Info

“RING, RING, RING!!!” Right next to Tadashi’s bed was an electrically powered Alarm clock which rang extremely loudly as the crimson-haired boy’s ears were barely just a foot away. “AAAHHHH!!!” Tadashi screeched as his ear were ringing in pain. He stood up upright as he closed his ears to stop the painful ringing. “What in the unholy name of god set my alarm clock at 7:00 AM, and why would they put it at max volume?!” Tadashi clenched his fists, clearly annoyed. He tried to press the button to stop the ringing of the electronic, but it only grew louder. Tadashi tried to unplug it, but it still only grew louder. “OH MY GOD, WHO RECONFIGURED THIS PIECE OF CRAP??!!” The crimson-haired boy lashed out, throwing the alarm clock on the ground. The small gadget broke into a million pieces as wires covered in tinfoil broke in disarray. “Oh crap!” Tadashi blurted out loud, realizing that he broke the 300 Ryo alarm clock. He facepalmed himself as he picked up the scraps consisting of tin foil, copper, cobalt, blue and red wires, and microchips. The crimson-haired boy put the pieces of the alarm clock on his bedside table. He sighed, “Who in their right minds would reconfigure my alarm clock? It can’t be Dad because he is working overtime, and Mom has a business trip to attend to-” His thoughts were interrupted as his older brother threw the closed door wide open. “Good morning Tadashi!” He beamed with such energy that the crimson-haired boy’s stared in confusion. “Why are you so happy today Raiu?” He asked with a blank face to which his brother merely smirked, “You’re on another mission today and I wish you the best of luck!” Tadashi looked at him in a sceptical manner until the crimson-haired boy realized something, “You’re the one who reconfigured my alarm clock, aren’t you?!” The crimson-haired boy pointed his finger at the culprit to which Raiu nodded, “You’re gonna hate me for doing this, but Mr. Kalix assigned you the mission to show kids in the Academy new jutsu, you Don’t worry it won’t be that bad!” He said to which Tadashi had a red vein appearing on his temple, as he was very annoyed and mad.

“Tadashi, why are you mad? Shouldn’t it be cool to get a small break from I don’t know, saving a Ninja Shop from destruction, and defeating high-class thieves?” The older brother asked in confusion. The crimson-haired clenched his fist in anger whilst he growled, “Raiu, who reconfigured my alarm clock? Mom is on a business trip, and Dad is still working overtime. The only logical thing to conclude to is you.” He analyzed with great detail, and Raiu could only stutter, “N-No! It wasn’t me! Why would I do such a thing? I’m your older brother! Why would I do such a thing like that!” He argued to which Tadashi began to  form hand seals in great succession which made Raiu tell the truth, “O-Ok, fine! Mr. Kalix wanted me to reconfigure your alarm clock since you never wake up early if its not to train or show-off!” The dark-haired boy explained everything, after that, the crimson-haired boy stopped forming hand seals. Raiu said, “Um Tadashi, were you planning on actually using a jutsu on me?” He asked with curiousness to which the crimson-haired boy chuckled, “You think I would do a jutsu on my own brother if its not for training? I was just weaving random hand seals to make you think a was going to do a jutsu, to make you talk.” He replied with a smirk on his face. “Clever bastard.” Raiu muttered in defeat and annoyance.

Tadashi took his shower, put on his clothes, wore his katana, as he went to the living room. He grabbed an onigiri, and a bottle of green tea as he wolfed down the onigiri in about five seconds and he gulped down the green tea. “Ahhhhh.” He said in satisfaction as he kicked back and relaxed.  The crimson-haired boy got up as began to stretch. Back and forth, horizontal, he twisted and turned as he counted how much times he did those actions. “1,2,3. 1,2,3.” He muttered to himself to keep track. As he finished, the crimson-haired boy went to the doorbell. He twisted open the doorbell whilst he yelled, “Be back faster than you can say Konoha!” He yelled towards Raiu to which his older brother responded, “You gotta stop making this dead jokes.” Tadashi smirked and chuckled, “You know I love to annoy you.” The crimson-haired boy closed the door as he felt a wave of fresh air. “Feels good.” He thought with satisfaction. The crimson-haired boy ran to the entrance of the Hokage’s Mansion, passing through many civilians, many shops, many restaurants, and many buildings. When the boy arrived to the mansion, he saw a man with a Jounin flak jacket, black pants, tan skin, black hair, a headband, and a serious stare. Tadashi bowed towards him as a form of respect as he said, “Mr. Kalix, I’ve received information from my brother Raiu, that you want me for a mission. It is about teaching Academy kids new jutsu from my arsenal. Am I correct, Sir?” The crimson-haired boy wanted to confirm to which Yamoti nodded, “That is correct young Namikaze, the requirements are that you teach the Academy kids at least two jutsu, but if you want to inspire them, you could teach them more. Or is that to much of a hassle for you?” The Jounin looked deep into Tadashi’s eyes and immediately, the crimson-haired boy quickly said, “No sir.” “Good. Perform the jutsus correctly and get 500 Ryo, perform them wrong and you know what happens.” “Y-Yes sir…” Tadashi gulped, in fear of what punishment his superior would do to him. “NOW SCRAM!” He boomed to which the crimson-haired boy skyrocketed into the air as he jumped building to building.

It was pretty high up, so he could see the civilians as just puny ants, and he could see the birds flying just above him. Just before him, the crimson-haired boy could see the Konoha Academy, still like the one went to when he was an Academy Student. “Brings back memories.” He muttered quietly to himself. In a quick and flashy way, Tadashi jumped onto the sign post of the Academy and he slid down to the entrance. The crimson-haired boy casually walked in the Academy as he saw one of his favorite teachers Shiro-Sensei, “Shiro-Sensei!” Tadashi rushed to the middle aged man as he gave him a hug. “Heya Tadashi! How have you been?!” The man inqueried to which the crimson-haired boy smiled, “Great!” “Well that’s great! You’re right in time! If you want to do the mission, go outside. OR DID YOU ALREADY FORGET ABOUT THE ACADEMY??!!” Shiro melodramatically said with fake tears whilst the crimson-haired boy giggled, “No, not at all.” The Sensei and student walked outside as the whole staff of the Academy and all of the students were awaiting them. The whole student crowd was talking up a commotion since they were confused to see someone with a headband and not much older than them. “Students, in order to understand this class period, you must listen and be quiet.” The headmaster of the Academy hushed down the students, giving Tadashi room to speak.

The crimson-haired boy awkwardly walked to the middle of the area, facing the classmates in enthusiasm, “Hello students! My name is Tadashi Namikaze and I’m a Genin of Konoha! Today, I’ll be teaching you the Transformation Technique and the Clone Jutsu. Maybe if you’re really nice, I’ll show you two more cool jutsu.” The students cheered in happiness as they were going to learn new jutsu. “But, here’s the thing, if you guys keep on talking, I won’t show you!” The crimson-haired boy smirked as the students silenced themselves. “Damn, I’d be a pretty good teacher if I do say so myself.” Tadashi joked to himself. “Alright, here’s the first one!” He said to the class. Instantly, the crimson-haired boy weaved the Dog>Boar>Ram hand seals in quick succession. Suddenly, Tadashi was surrounded in a puff of white smoke as he transformed into the headmaster. He looked like an exact replica, copying his voice and everything. “This is the Transformation Technique. It is an E-Rank jutsu that is required for you to learn for you Genin Exams! It is considered one of the hardest jutsus of this rank to learn, so don’t get frustrated if you can’t get it on the first try. Remember, part of being a ninja is never giving up.” The crimson-haired boy energetically said as most of the students nodded or said okay.

“Ok, here’s the next!” Tadashi performed Ram>Snake>Tiger hand seals very quickly as a puff of smoke appeared right next to him. When the smoke cleared up, it was revealed to an exact clone of him. “This is the Clone Jutsu, it is also one of the jutsus you’ll learn in order to pass the Genin Exam. Could someone tell me what it does?” Tadashi asked to see if the class was paying any sort of attention. A girl with curly hair who was about the age of ten raised her hand high. The crimson-haired boy pointed his hand towards her as a sign to show that she has been chosen. “The Clone Jutsu is a  Ninjutsu that creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Since the clone itself doesn't have the ability to attack, and thus can only be used to confuse the enemy, it is mainly used in combination with other ninjutsu. It's a basic technique, but depending on one's ingenuity, it can be used effectively. The clones may not dissipate when they come into contact with something.The user creates at max two replicas of them self that mirror their actions, these clones are not solid and are just projections of the original.” Tadashi’s eyes widened as he haven’t heard a more clearer explanation in his life, but he tried to keep his cool as he responded, “Wow, you must have studied a lot in order to know this.” The curly haired girl blushed at the compliment.

Tadashi then clapped his hands together, trying to get a move on, “Since you guys have been great students and a great audience, I guess I’ll show you some of my jutsus. Here’s a disclaimer: the only element I know is Lightning Release right now, so sorry for the other people who don’t have it!” About 40% of the crowd said “AWW!” In disappointment. “Don’t be all that dejected, maybe you’ll train to learn Lightning Release someday. But, here’s the next one!” Suddenly, Tadashi formed the dog hand seal as he pulled out a Kunai. The Kunai began to be covered with pure blue lightning as everyone looked at it in admiration. The crimson-haired boy then threw the knife straight threw a training log as it was electrocuted in an instant. After that, you could see debris, and burning wood after the Kunai was done with the pure log.

“This is Raiton: Kunai Cutter. It is a D-Rank Weaponry jutsu which infuses chakra into the user’s object. It can be very tricky to pull of, and from my experience, it’s very recommended to learn Chakra Infusion before learning this jutsu.” The whole students opened their mouths in awe as Tadashi said, “Now here’s the last one!” The crimson-haired boy weaved and performed the Boar>Ram>Snake>Horse>Dragon. The boy held out his hands as lightning waves charged in front of him, “Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder!” The lightning waves spurted out like strings as they cut and electrocuted a training log. The crowd widened their eyes in surprise at the jutsu’s effect on the log. “This is Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder! It is A basic Lightning Release technique that allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands. The user can vary its power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock.” Everyone nodded, impressed at the jutsu. “Well guys, that’s all of the jutsu I’m showing you today. Keep on training and become a full fledged ninja!” Tadashi encouraged. The boy was walking to the door to leave the area until he heard some noises.

The crimson-haired boy turned around as he saw all of the kids saying, “ONE MORE JUTSU, ONE MORE JUTSU, ONE MORE JUTSU!!!” They yelled to which Tadashi chuckled, “Ok, fine, but just one more.” The crimson-haired boy walked to the middle of the crowd, standing in front of them as he began to smirk, “I’ve haven’t gotten the full gist of the jutsu, but this will have to do.” The crimson-haired boy weaved the Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey hand seals in great succession as he put his left hand just above the ground with the right hand supporting the other. He waited a few seconds, channeling chakra all around his body as lightning sparks began to form just below his hand. After a few more seconds, the lightning sparks changed into lightning bolts and the lightning bolts changed form into a concentrated chakra ball. Everyone’s eyes widened with shock even the teachers as Tadashi was about to perform a high ranked jutsu. The crimson-haired boy rushed to a training log with all of his force lightning trails followed him in high pursuit. “CHIDORI!” He pierced with all of his might. The crimson-haired boy stabbed straight through the log as the log was electrocuted and burnt. He pulled out his hand as the log fell down. The whole crowd clapped and cheered at what the boy did as he explained, “This is Chidori. An A-Rank assassination jutsu which creates a blue lightning ball. It is very difficult to learn as it took me a whole night to learn it.” One boy raised his hand and asked him, “Who taught you the jutsu?” Tadashi began to chuckle.

“That’s a story for another day.”
(Exit)

WC: 2394

Claims:
500 Ryo
1247 to finish off Lightning Release Chakra Blade
1146 towards Shadow Clone Jutsu
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Someone To Look Up To Empty Re: Someone To Look Up To

Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:29 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum