Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yogi
Yogi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3900

Forgiveness and Redemption - Day two (p) Empty Forgiveness and Redemption - Day two (p)

Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:19 am
The new day dawned, found in class awaiting his teacher yogimiru sat at his solid wooden desk, located too the far left of the room along side the window with two other students beside him, starring out the window as he awaited his instructors yogi's mind drifted to the previous day, Remembering his outburst in his duel the young man was riddled with guilt, haven given into his anger and lashing out with lethal intent towards a fellow classmate loomed with him. "No, he had it coming," he told himself in denial, Hoping to just forget the day before and pretend it never happened.

Entering the room was the teacher demanding instant attention with his commanding aura, holding a large binder under his right arm, "Good morning class," the strong voice announces, "Good morning, Senpai" the class shout back. "Alright lets get into it. I bet your all wondering how you guys did yesterday" , the teacher says reaching the binder underneath his arm, pulling out the stack of papers held with in, flickering through them tourcherously the building suspense with each passing moment.

Walking over to the chalkboard without a word and his back turned to the class he begins scratching out the evaluation outcomes using his colossal frame to obscure the view. Several minutes passed before their teacher finished writing out the results, Stepping away from the chalkboard the suspense was instantly lifted. The events posted were set out with a total score and a score for each test. The class begun to chatter and gossip amongst each other discussing their individual results.

*Wait* looking closer at the end results yogimiru notices, the duel results between him and his opposition, *Why is it marked as a loss*  raising his hand in the air to question his teacher "Umm, excuse me sensei, could i ask a question about the results?", receiving a intimidating stare and a barking response "Go ahead." "In the combat section i have been marked with a loss in my duel., I...", before attempting to finish his question his teacher cuts him off with a annoyed tone "Thats right, the purpose of sparring is to demonstrate technique and practice your skills. Not to beat down your partner."
The words of his sensei resided with the young man, being called out for something he was hoping to forget had really struck yogi's pride, raising to his feet and directing his body towards his sparring partner, bowing with an emotion filled voice yogi firmly announces "Im so sorry, I lost control please forgive me" the classroom struck with silence yogi sat back down still absorbed by dwelling on the situation raised.

'"Thats okay, we both fought with passion", the boy responded lifting the tense atmosphere, with this resolved the teacher continued to give the class an inspirational speech on how far they have come and the trails of the future for a ninja, being a war survivor their senpais stories and knowledge were invaluable.Soaking up his lecture like a sponge yogimiru quickly became to respect his teacher as a man of action, intelligence and stradegy, "Alright it's about time for lunch, when we get back we will be practicing the Clone technique and the Transformation technique, your dismissed."

Word Counter : 539
Yogi
Yogi
Citizen

Forgiveness and Redemption - Day two (p) Empty Re: Forgiveness and Redemption - Day two (p)

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:37 am
Transformation Technique Training

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The class moved swarming towards the door eager to have a break to socialize and play, sitting at his desk yogi waited for everyone to leave before reaching under his desk pulling out a bento box he prepared the night before, sitting at the front of the room too the far left lay a bookshelf containing various learning materials. Intrigued and raising from his seat yogimiru walked towards the bookshelf, squatting down he tilted his head to the side, reading the titles labeled on the spin. "That' will work" yogi said out loud plucking a book from the self before returning to his desk, cracking open the book and flicking through the pages a page labeled the transformation technique stood out, "Perfect", he thought to himself placing the book on his desk. Cracking open his bento box, yogis packed lunch consisted of precisely place rows of salad and ham sandwiches sliced into triangles.

Becoming absorbed by the writings displaying an in-depth description and analysis of the technique, entranced by words yogi turned the page before biting into a sandwich, the intense flavour combination was overwhelming. His home made bread was fluffy like a cloud, the salty ham was extenuated by his signature sauce resembling that of a smokey south west with more heat, the tangy swiss cheese and fresh salads was a delight for the pallet. "God dam im good" yogi told himself stroking his own ego, scoffing down the rest of his lunch.

Finishing the chapter and lazing back in his chair "So basically i need a good imagination and control over my chakra, that's easy," he elaborated, gazing at the clock "Okay i still have 15 minutes before the class returns" feeling like their was no time like the present yogi raised from his chair walking towards the front of the room, taking center stage. "First gather an image," closing his eye's yogimiru begun to try to conjure faces too no effect."Focus, think i can use anybody" the darkness hazes as a silhouetted figure begins to emerge, eventually becoming more clear the image of his teacher appeared in front of him.

Raising his chakra levels and blanketing himself in a cloak of chakra, "Dog -> Bear -> Ram" he announces with confident as his hands shift into the corresponding seals "Transformation technique," he shouts. *CraSh!* Barging through the door enters yogi's teacher billows "Whats going on in here!" *PoOf!* the smoke begun to settle allowing yogi to now see his teacher, standing with his arms crossed and stern body language, his face showing a vicious scowled and a raised eye brow "What are you a funny guy" growled. "Funny guy?" yogi thought to himself breaking eye contact glancing around the room, it was then he noticed his reflection in the window. Starring back at him was a comical interpretation of his teacher, having absurd and over eventuated muscles and sporting a gleaming bald head with the finest of handle bar mustaches.

"Oh shit, No sensei its not what it looks like"  yogimiru replies scrambling his fingers together to deactivate the technique "Release!" he says with a sense of urgency returning to his original form. His teachers stern look turning to a slight grin and a chuckle "That mustache you had really takes me back" he states before walking over too his desk sitting down and clearing his throat "Yogimiru, back to your desk, class will be starting shortly." Not entirely sure what just happened yogi sat back at his desk slightly perplexed, yogi returned too the book he left on his desk flicking through the page once more searching for information on the clone technique.

Transformation Technique Training : 500/500
Word Counter : 605
AP:  60-5 = 55
Yogi
Yogi
Citizen

Forgiveness and Redemption - Day two (p) Empty Re: Forgiveness and Redemption - Day two (p)

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:28 am
Clone Technique Training
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Reading further through the notes on how the clone technique worked, somewhat puzzled yogi sitting deep into his chair and further mulling over the phrasing written, *Ahem* clearing his throat yogi addresses his teacher "Excuse me sir, i was just reading over the clone technique and theirs something I don't quite understand here. it says the user creates an intangible copy of one's own body, without any substance. Then what exactly am i doing?" . "Yeah, I've never liked those books they make things to confusing, Basically you're using your chakra to create a sort of mirage, you channel your chakra into a image mirroring your actions. Does that help at all?," he replies trying to clarify the explanation. "Yeah, I think so, i guess i know when ill try" yogi says with a smile and an awkward chuckle returning to the book.

Agonizing over his failure of the transformation technique yogi couldn't focus on reading, the event replayed time and time again driving to question sensei once more.  "Umm, Excuse me sir could i bother you one more time", "Go ahead" "I dont know why if failed using the transformation technique, like im sure i had everything down" yogi announces with a curious tone, his teacher answering his question "When i entered the room, your focus jumped to me correct?", "Yes thats correct"."You lost your focus. It might have only been a split second, but it was enough to effect the technique." Yogimiru let me share something with you. "The life of the ninja is a dangerous one, one lapse in concentration can lead to your death or the death of your comrades, always, Always maintain your focus."

Recognizing truth in his teachers words yogimiru responded with a simple  "Thank you sensei, i understand", now able to move on to reflection whilst continuing his reading. Minutes pass before the students begin to pour back into the classroom bringing with it a ruckus of yammering voices all talking at once. The excitement and energy brought by the students was palpable, read for their exams, the teacher stands from his desk reading to address the class. "Alright lets settle down. Alright as you all know we will be going over the transformation and clone techniques, If your able to demonstrate mastery over both technique you will be eligible to be reviewed to become a genin," taking a pause to continue the class murmed in excitement at the prospect of becoming a genin. "When i call you up, you will be required to come up and first be able to hold the clone technique for one minute. Second you will need to be able to replicate somebody in the class"

Calling down the first students down many of them barely managed to hold out and complete holding the clone technique for a minute. An hour had passed and the room filled with a thin wisping haze from the countless uses of the transformation jutsu. "Hyuuga Yogimiru, your next" the teacher says after the previous student failed.
Now standing in front of the class yogimiru was ready to preform upon command from his teacher, "Alright, when your ready" his sensei states. Standing with his hands clamped together his ring and pinky fingers crossed and his rude and index fingers raised in unison. Closing his eyes constructing an image of his chakra shaping and shifting like a solid object, yogimiru imagines an image of himself standing beside him.

Keeping his eyes closed and his mental image yogis hands make the ram, snake and tiger seal. Announcing clearly  "Clone Technique", upon activation yogi could feel his chakra pulling and shifting, the image could clearly be felt as his chakra filled in the space. Gradually opening his eyes and looking beside him, their stood a image mirroring his movements  "This is unreal" the young man thought to himself. "Thats's ten seconds" the teacher announces,  "Really only ten seconds" he thought the mental drain already starting to press yogi..

-5 AP Clone Justu
AP : 55 - 5  = 50
Training clone jutsu progress : 500/500
Word Counter : 660
Yogi
Yogi
Citizen

Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:41 am
Time felt like it came to a halter as the difficult of maintaining the technique magnified with each passing second, his control beginning to waver as yogis mental fatigue began to break down. "Alright thats thirty seconds" his teacher announces watching over him keenly, "Wait only thirty seconds" yogi thought to him self, becoming increasingly more desperate for the time limit to elapse. Each passing second was agony the mental strain of maintaining the clone was becoming to much to bare,"20 Seconds" his teachers announcement sends a shred of doubt through yogis mind "Shit, I don't think I can last." With his wavering confidence the clone beside him begun to respond by expanding "Oh, no, no, no," yogi says with worry, the clone continuing to blow out like a balloon. With a mighty pop the clone dissipated into nothing.

"fourty two seconds thats not a bad first try, alright next is the transformation technique," announces the teacher shortly after the failure. Looking at his teacher with a grin "Yes sir, Transformation technique" yogimiru says forming the required seals. With a puff of smoke yogimiru stood transformed standing as a perfect replica of his teacher, Giving his teacher a thumbs up and wink yogimiru cockily states with his teachers strong voice "So how did i do?" , "Very cute, i've seen enough. Get back to your seat," his teacher responds hiding a grin behind a scowl.

Returning to his seat yogi felt a sense of accomplishment having been able to master the transformation technique over a few short minutes, "It's still not good enough" yogi thought to himself. As the remaining students continued, their exams, sat pondering on why he failed  "I need to train my focus" yogi concluded before further contemplating this idea as the lesson came to a close. The week was leading into a long weekend giving the class four whole days out of the school. Giving the class a final explanation of the two techniques the teacher explained the importance of mental and chakra control. Before assigning home work for the long weekend. "Alright class, Dismissed," he announced ending the day.

Ap : 55 - 3 Clone technique cost , - 5 Transformation technique =  47
Word Counter : 353
Total Word Counter : 2157
Stat Gain : 10
[Exit]
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:50 am
Same here, feel free to claim more from your words if you want, and to use the Training/Missions thread next time instead.

Approved of claims.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum