Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO]

Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:48 pm
He saw his sister back away surprisingly, it was not without hesitation though so Kenjiro could tell there was something more to be said. It took her a minute to fully respond, but when she did it was like she had a renewed sense to try and urge him to bring him back in the right. That is when Kenjiro thought about just leaving then and there, but she said those words...WHEN he comes back that he will have to pay for what he has done. Kenjiro took a deep breath and was ready to say something on the side of being a smart ass, but instead, he let his breath out calmly.

"When I come back I fully expect to not be welcome even in my own home. I know I will have to answer for what I have done. You should know the old proverb...when one set's out for revenge...they better dig two graves." He said as he sighed and stepped away from her.
"I know you have to do what you have to do sis...I do not blame you for it, but I will find you when I am done." He said in finality as he turned to try and take his leave.

WC:205/2,483

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don’t call it a comeback [P,NK,IO]

Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:11 pm
Denied because it's Kozai.

Approved.
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:36 pm
Kenjiro knew he was speaking like some character from a movie, but it made no difference, he had said what he wanted to say. He listened to see if his sister was going to say anything more, but instead of voice, he heard the sound of wind blowing in a vacant area. He did not turn around to make sure his sister was away from the area before stepping back out onto the street as he began his walk back to his group's headquarters in the slums. He had something else to strategize now.

However, on his way back he noticed swift movements out the corner of his left eye. He knew better than to actually move against the village and their ninja, but something was wrong with the position and the way those blurs moved. As Kenjiro activated his Sharingan he moved faster as his body became adjusted to his power. Following those fleeing the area towards the slums area near the cliffside.

A small shack was off in the distance as he hid in the bushes. That is when he spotted Gisei and his henchmen. The bastard was holding some sort of meeting, he had to be. It was time to try and settle this right now." Kenjro took off towards the shack.

EXIT
WC:217/2,700

Claiming; 13 Stats, Lv. 2 Med. Jutsu, inner flame 500/500
Nero Yuki
Nero Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Ice, Ice Baby
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:40 pm
Approved. (Next time please link the jutsu, hf)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum