Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Behold: My Hardest Whip [IO,nk,Charlie] Empty Re: Behold: My Hardest Whip [IO,nk,Charlie]

Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:51 am
Her eyes fluttered open as Risako lifted her head from the pile of papers on her desk. One of the papers stuck to her cheek, glued to her skin by a puddle of drool. Having put the paper over to the side, she made a mental note to request a cleaner copy from her assistant after looking at the clock. Most likely, her assistant had left the premises, as the Hokage was about to do. Standing from her chair, her back arched backward and her arms stretched towards the ceiling while she yawned. Her yawn came to a peak as she stood on the tips of her toes to complete her stretch before every muscle relaxed and she returned to a standing neutral position. Sweeping her black hair out of her eyes, she began to walk for the door, readjusting her black shirt on her way.

Making her way through the building, she wondered what she was to do with the rest of the night. She could stay and complete the paperwork, or, freshly reinvigorated, she could go home and practice something. Maybe sleep. Probably sleep. Okay, most likely sleep.

Finally stepping outside, Risako took but a second to admire the gradient caused by the sunset spread across the mostly clear sky. Continuing, her eyes observed the "yard" of the Administration Building. By this time in the day, most of the people had cleared out, save for a few of the street vendors still packing up their wares, and some girl on a bench. The vendors were of no interest to her, but the girl had a familiar sillouhette. In order to play this off as smoothly as possible, Risako continued to walk along her path, which conveniently passed by the bench the girl was sitting on. 

From the corner of her eye, she continued to eyeball the girl. Finally getting a view of her face, the Hokage's memory came to serve her properly, and she recognized the pale skinned Uchiha girl. Recalling bits and pieces about an incident report, the woman felt compelled to talk to the girl, as Risako had yet to pour over all the details. Creeping up to the bench, she would attempt to slide into the edge, leaving plenty of room between the two for personal space. 

"Good evening, Kozachi," she said. "Is everything going alright?"

[Not finished, posting because I got tired and I'm too lazy to copy/paste it into google docs.]

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Behold: My Hardest Whip [IO,nk,Charlie] Empty Re: Behold: My Hardest Whip [IO,nk,Charlie]

Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:11 am
"Ah, good to hear." Risako took note of Kozachi's startled, awkward reaction. Which of course, was starting to become the usual reaction for chuunin and genin. Maybe there was some way to fix that. Maybe not. 

For a moment, she thought about bringing up the incident report. To teach a lesson that seeking one's own justice for a matter probably wasn't the right way. Take into consideration a human being whose genetics tend to make them act somewhat irrationally, and it'd make sense to punish that behaviour. "So..." Her gaze drifted around the scene before looking back to Kozachi.

The Hokage paused for a moment. "How's your training going?" The woman sounded genuinely curious as to how the Genin was making progress and to some extent she was.

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:23 am
"You'll be training as long as you live, most likely. Trying hard is good enough," the Hokage said before pausing. Had she still held her older mindset, the woman would have only said those words to those who weren't apparently blessed with an ancestral power. Over the years however, she dropped her childish viewpoint that a bloodline instantly gave you power.

If Kozachi hadn't continued the conversation by now, Risako would. With her right hand she pushed her bangs over to the side of her face so that they did not block her eyes. "Got any plans for the rest of the day?", she would ask.

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Tue May 22, 2018 7:13 am
Risako looked at Kozachi from the corner of her eye. "Really, nothing?", she said. "I suppose you'd have time to spar then?" Aside from Higuto, another genin the Kage had been testing, she hadn't really done much to stretch her limbs. The training grounds weren't too far off from their current location at least. So far she hadn't thought too much about whatever impression she was making on the girl. It was something Risako was still getting used too.

Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:32 pm
Following shortly after Kozachi, Risako stood up as well. Before starting her walk, the woman contemplated the shortest route to the training grounds. Turning to her right, she began to head toward the western side of Konoha. The longest part of their walk would be the short stride through the woods that led them away from the civilian occupied parts of the village. At this point she hadn't had too much more to say, so their walk would be fairly quiet unless someone piped up along the way.

Thankfully the silence would be short lived before they arrived at their destination. Glancing around the field rather quickly, the Hokage noticed the fields were rather vacant, with only a handful of students training rather far away from one another. This left the two with plenty of space to practice. Turning to her partner, Risako noticed that the girl was going into this with no protection. Not that it mattered much.

"Lemme know when you're ready." In the meantime, she would start stretching her limbs.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum