Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:35 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

wandering amid the fountains (p, nk  xuba grim) Empty wandering amid the fountains (p, nk xuba grim)

Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:55 pm
the sound of trickling water could be heard echoing across the wondrous water gardens of hoshi. An magnificent view of the large structures and the architecture of the city was shining of the pool of the watery gardens. Xuba stared in wonder and shock at the water gardens as he never knew that such an tranquil environment existed. As opposed to the loud and various cries of the religious zealots and the people whom had the heart to press out ideals of religious ideal ology. The arguments of whom is right and wrong, funerals and the wails of wives and even the lone child.  It was nice to be away from it all in a place of tranquility. Like the forest on the outside of the village.

This all like an dream oasis that sat to the village as the people even needed the relaxing area. Surprisingly the shinobi found this as an ideal training ground basis. Which to xuba was a waste to the land overall. The peaceful area should be clatter free.  Regardless the chain wielder was sitting on the  the edge of a fountain his sandals dangling off the ground as the water was in a pool about 30 nfeet deep below him. The design of the fountain in the makeshift of a giant mountain as it sprouted water in close to all directions out of reach of the general public unless they decided to swim. As for shinobi this was an easy walk across the water and up the fine marble walls. 

His gaze was fixed on the environment as it was an amazing architectural achievement. The designers truly deserved an medal for the hard work they put behind the work. As the gorgeous curves and coils of fine crafts men that worked hard on the fountain. Although it could’ve taken a person not as much time if they were hasty. However, xuba could tell this was not just any mere work behind the fountain. But the work of love and passion that a man would cry and bleed over. Genuine in detail and effort.

How marvelous it is. Some just walk by and merely train. But do they appreciate the merits of which their others have granted them in a gift of ultimate effort, and detail? They say the men and women of the finest arts would cry into their pillows over their fine work. Like a shinobi working in seemingly turbulent and daunting times. Something to not look past, nor simply forget.

Xuba thought as he rolled his shoulders and the chains around him of his faithful weapon clinked wet from the meeting of the metal to water. 

wc: 444
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

wandering amid the fountains (p, nk  xuba grim) Empty Re: wandering amid the fountains (p, nk xuba grim)

Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:47 pm
Akihisa observed the water the peaceful water he wondered how it could stay the same not caring about the world around it it was a marvelous piece of work worthy of the attention of hundreds of people.
The way the fountain was made it was made for people to grovel at. Akihisa wondered what the inspiration for such a design was was it the natural waterfall that the engineers observed and the engineers thought that was great or was it just plain imagination at it's finest he had doubted the later. When people see things something clicks in their mind there reaction per say. When you see a deformed person you immediately look away that is a common reaction. Its because the oldest human genes say that they are not a good person but when you see someone who is stronger or smarter your attracted to them like a fly to a lamp. Akhisa then saw the natural waterfall, and thought about how mother nature can be nice and pretty but most of the time it can be ruthless. Like for example the circle of life.
He has know that since his birth the strong survive while the week are hunted like livestock. But now was not the time to pity himself now was the time to relax and maybe train he liked training it was a way to get his mind off of things. But then he saw a man watching and observing the work of art that is this waterfall and knowing that they both liked this waterfall. He knew that he had to make some friends and allies in this new home of his so he headed over to the man and said “ Hey do you like this waterfall too”. After finishing his sentence he sat himself down. WC302
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

wandering amid the fountains (p, nk  xuba grim) Empty Re: wandering amid the fountains (p, nk xuba grim)

Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:24 pm
Young fellow arrives in xubas presence which was warming as he was not alone yet the fellow asked him that question. A small smile came on xubas face as he recalled his travels of  the lands. 

"I do. These are wonderful yes. However when you get the chance to see the mountains and valleys in the earth country. That will be quiet something. Sometimes it is easy to forget the very foundations of our land. We only mimic a value of  beauty that meeets and sings our hearts. No two people see the same thing, nor have the same meaning, even passions are diffrent."

Xuba stated as he looked towards the young man and nodded Slightly as he felt that the question had many things.

"Consider for a monent. That you and a buddy were in a land discovered ore of some kind. What would you do? Personally i would see an economical gain from it and request my home to see if its mineable. It merelyy is simple. Still my buddy may request to keep narture safe and healthy. The world is full of many people and ideals."

Xuba stated as he sttod up and gazed over the water quietly.

"What is your ambition here? How would you like to grow as a person in a few years?" 

A honest question from the older man. Which was good he disire to see how the person reacted to these  things. And the younger people obviousy needed thoughts to keep them in thought. 

It would help take away the stress 
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am
When Akihisa heard the older mans statement he smiled knowing that all the older man had said was true we only mock beauty when true beauty is nature itself its the same and the art of nature rapidly changes to fit its environment.  Akihisa looked towards the older adult and listened to what he had to say he said "'Consider for a moment. That you and a buddy were in a land discovered ore of some kind. What would you do? Personally i would see an economical gain from it and request my home to see if its mineable. It merely is simple. Still my buddy may request to keep nature safe and healthy. The world is full of many people and ideals'". Personally Akihisa would take the ore to be examined in his country and if it had no use he would leave it there if the opposite happened he would mine it. Akihisa watched the man get up and look at the lake Akihisa then walked over to him and heard his question and then he himself said" my ambition is to become strong enough to protect myself live life to the fullest and protect my future loved ones". After letting that settle in he then continued with " I'm not sure i have the answer to your second question i'll just wait for the wind to make me a path to follow". After telling the older man that he walked over to the end of the pond and sat down enjoying the scenery once again. After a minute or so of silence he then asked " If you don't mind me asking what's your name". At that moment a fished jumped out of the water. Akihisa then followed the question with “ What's your reason for asking me these questions is it because your bored or for your own curiosity”.
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:18 pm
xuba laughed as the boy asked his last question and shook his head. It was good that there was perception behind the boy so he humored it. 

"well for starters my name is tatsuma uneo. your awnser to the second question is absolutely correct. you see having traveled the land a bit you understand that as if you can force fate. then your end comes much to quick. your ambition will guide you to your destination. The will to survive and keep your self safe as well as the future lover. many men loose sight of this throuigh simply doing nothing, but you are trying. So that is what counts."

xuba stated as he quietly looked at the fountain in thought for a moment in thought before adressing the boy's last question.

"i ask these questions simply because i asked all of my students when i taught openly that question. to blindly learn to defend yourself without a way or path to follow is to merely flail in the wind. you strike at nothing, and defend nothing in return. however, with an ambition you have a reason to preserve yourself at all costs. Despite the danger you do not loose hope. untill that which you believe in is destroyed. Although thoes i taught were petty in mind and ambition. they never looked at the mountains nor trees. only the coin purse and the eventual sword at them."
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:38 pm
When Akihisa heard the man laugh he smiled knowing he would answer his question that's when he heard this come from the older man's mouth "well for starters my name is tatsuma uneo. your answer to the second question is absolutely correct. you see having traveled the land a bit you understand that as if you can't force fate. then your end comes much to quick. your ambition will guide you to your destination. The will to survive and keep yourself safe as well as the future lover. many men lose sight of this through simply doing nothing, but you are trying. So that is what counts." After hearing that Akihisa perception of the older man increased he liked this man more and more. He knew if you kept to your dreams and tried your hardest you could live the longest or be the strongest it all matters based of somebody own determination. Don't run your way to victory because once you win you will be exhausted. That's the metaphor that fit in with Tatsuma's thought on rushing victory.  When you lose sight of the obstacles you won't win at all. He watches this Tatsuma stare into the lake deep in thought. Then he responded to my last question. Once he heard Tatsuma address his last students his mind flickers. After waiting for a minute or so he responded with "I've known plenty of people who would risk it all for glory and money not even taking the single tactical chance they are all dead I have a dream and something i want done with the power i hope to achieve but my dream is for another time". He then thought about what he would say next after waiting for his last comment to sink in he said " Also what do you mean by students are you a ninja or some type of samurai". He then sat down and observed the fountain.

WC322
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:50 am
xuba tilted his head as he watched the water quietly. listening to the younger person he measured the words carefully as it was the point in the exchange. His mind quietly examining each statement as he answered with a bit of clarity to whom he was in the presence of. A fellow whom dreams was but a person who is not moving their hand of fate on their own.

"i am what is called a geninn here. but before hand i was on the roads of the world for close to 15 years. I have seen some good and some bad. in the line of work you could say i am merely a walking teacher, whom taught any who had the ears to listen."

xuba stated as he turned towards the boy and looked towards him quietly for a moment in silence. before speaking.

"the major thing is that if you have an idea or a dream. do not place it on your back burner, but take it first. if you give all of the time. you will eventually not be able to reap your own rewards. the most successful individuals. took destiny by the hand and walked along side of it. they did not let destiny lead them over a cliff, nor did they run far ahead. they found a middle ground. which is hard because the truth is we all have our own middle grounds. so that is why i grant you the fuel of thought at the moment. to spark a mind that as you grow. so will your ideals, and passions. a mind, and will grow in conjunction with the body. you can be strong, but not be a good leader, you can be frail, but a brilliant tactician. these two extremes are not the case for us, however beg and show us that we can be what we dis ire. you should strive for your desires and help others."

xuba stated as he let that sink in as he returned to glancing at the water.

"we are not perfect, we make miscalculations, and assume a lot of things. we strike and lash at those or that which disagree with us, but host our mind to to the perception of that which has nothing of true meaning.  But if we can embrace each of these concepts, by developing our body and mind. we can find our purpose in life by striking our resolve, and being honest inside and outside. taking the truth and not shoving it down, but truly accepting the wrong in us. we can always reach our goals."

xuba took a moment then gave the young fellow a warning of caution.

" although every lie we tell our self will only cloud our vision to whom we truly are. I for one am still cleaning the mirror in which i am looking for my reflection of myself. what do you think of that?"

wc:459
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:50 pm
Akihisa heard the older man say"i am what is called a geninn here. but before hand i was on the roads of the world for close to 15 years. I have seen some good and some bad. in the line of work you could say i am merely a walking teacher, whom taught any who had the ears to listen." He was too but he had not brought his hoshi headband so he said to the man. "Yes i am a genin here too i had forgotten my headband." He then heard the man say "i am what is called a geninn here. but before hand i was on the roads of the world for close to 15 years. I have seen some good and some bad. in the line of work you could say i am merely a walking teacher, whom taught any who had the ears to listen." He had let destiny set his path he would walk alongside his friends and family with himself walking his path. He then heard the statement next and he said" 

Us as humans are imperfect we try to fix our imperfections by making machines. We are not machines ourselves through emotions show that if you eliminate emotions nothing would happen because of people causing people's emotions to bubble up and burst. We like to think we have no imperfections but we all do we just need to accept them." He knew that he then heard the final statement and he then said " When we lie we make a false mask that covers our true face." He then got up and said "would you happen to have something you could teach me. I want to learn because knowledge is power"
WC456
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:51 pm
Teach? Xubas eyes looked over at the boy for but a moment.

"Well to teach. I must know who it is who i am teaching.? What is your name?"

Xuba asked as he turned back from the boy to the fountains. The thought that teaching was a good thing. To spread knowledge was a reward in itself.

"There are a few things thats teachable. But i only specialize in hand to hand."
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:49 pm
He then heard Xuba's question what is my name "sorry i had gotten so used to myself in this conversation that i forgot my name my name is Akihisa Grim ex sunagakure shinobi and future puppet master. A pleasure to meet you". He would then get up and shake the mans hand saying "it's nice to know somebody actually can appreciate true art". He would then listen to xuba say he was only proficient in hand to hand combat. ot his style but the more knowledge the more power so He would then say "Hand to hand combat is fine would you like to teach me or have a quick spar. no damaging this beautiful land if it's a spar though. also if its a spaer can i use a puppet im not the strongest genin without hehe" he would then get up and watch the nature that lives in the pond seeing tadpoles being swallowed and fisheating of plants that root them selves in the water while waiting for an answer from xuba. Once he got an answer he would than say " well let's not wait let's get right started" With a smile on his face ready to enjoy his lesson.

wc 202
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum