Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Yesterday at 9:13 pmYouta ShinkouIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro Hyuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:30 pmYouta ShinkouBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Sun May 05, 2024 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterSun May 05, 2024 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiDoctor DaysSun May 05, 2024 4:09 amJunko Tsukiko
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 39%
9 Posts - 15%
8 Posts - 13%
6 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 7%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Theres more than one way to boil an onion Empty Theres more than one way to boil an onion

Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:43 am
Revan strode into the exam hall with a moderate scowl on his face, this wasn't exactly how he wanted to spend his afternoon, he was, after all, a tried and tested warrior, but he could understand the need for the formality, after all, he'd been heavily wounded when he got to Hoshi, and on top of that a smart administration would likely wish to get an understandings of his capabilities. Upon entering the room he'd, assuming no one was there already, take a seat in the rear of the room with his back to the corner. 'Never leave your back exposed' that was a rule he'd learned the hard way...
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Theres more than one way to boil an onion Empty Re: Theres more than one way to boil an onion

Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:28 pm
"Morning, Revan." The giant would say walking to his office in the academy waving the to the guy. "Ready, to do this I'll be the proctor since I am here to pick up some papers." Once, inside his office he would pull out the papers for the exam and a pen and get prepared to watch the demonstration. Hopefully, a seasoned ninja could show him something different than the norm.

"If you are ready could you start with the transformation technique and explain its uses?"

(You know the drill Ren.)
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Theres more than one way to boil an onion Empty Re: Theres more than one way to boil an onion

Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:48 am
"Oh, Lord snow, I didn't expect to see you here personally," Revan said standing and making a casual bow with one hand and nodding his head before striding to the front of the classroom to offer the man a handshake "I must say, taking on this responsibility yourself, you don't disappoint, you've one again gained my respect lord snow" Revan said with a brief nod of his head before taking a step back, "Now then I shan't keep you any longer than nessacary, first off the transformation technique", Revan said forming the hand seals as he spoke, "Its primary use is to allow the user to disguise themselves as another person..." Revan paused as he released the technique in a puff of smoke, as the air cleared around them Lord Kyousuke snow would step out from the mist, Revan didn't bother to mask his voice as continued to speak, "Of course this isn't the only use for the technique, just the most well known, a skilled user can transform themselves into more than just another person" Revan said, a smile on his stolen face as he formed the hand seals for the technique again. "For example, if you would be so kind as to throw a punch at me" Revan requested pausing to allow his proctor and kage to do as he wished.

Assuming the man threw the punch at a reasonable speed, Revan would release the technique again, transforming himself into a small fennec fox sitting on the floor as the man's punch flew overhead. Licking his paw for a moment before standing and taking a few steps to the side of the man as he released the technique. "You can take advantage of the displacement from a change in size to avoid attacks or reposition yourself, granted it's not the sort of use for the technique I would recommend for day to day use, but it is certainly an option when it comes to escaping from an attack when all else fails." Revan finished his explanation. 

"Next up is the clone technique, I must admit personally I never found much use for the technique, I'm aware of the theory, but the fact that any clones you make simply mimic you're actions and lack a shadow means that on its own this technique is more useful for fooling civilians than other trained combatant's, even then it often doesn't take much time for them to catch on to the difference between the original and the clones." Revan paused as he finished making the hand seals and released the technique, two copies of himself appearing in another puff of smoke, "Now that's not to say that the technique is completely useless, for one if you're capable of throwing your voice you can make it sounds like one of the illusions are talking, combine this with some cover that allows you to hide yourself or with an environment that lacks shadows, personally I'd recommend taking advantage of the technique during high noon if at all possible, or hiding the clones within the shadow of another object." Revan said, the two clones mimicking his mouth movements and gestures as he talked, though no sound came from their mouths.

Letting out a sigh as he released the technique Revan scratched the back of his head, "Well I think that's about all I need to say, there are some fringe uses I haven't mentioned of course, but I'd be loathe to waste your time listing every possible use for the techniques, so how'd I do?" He'd ask walking over to lean on a table that allowed him to face towards Kyousuke. Revan didn't doubt that he'd passed of course, but it was a conversation starter, and since lord snow was here there was something that he needed to ask the man. Should the man provide him an opening to speak following his evaluation, then Revan would do so, "Ahm, Lord snow, if you don't mind I have a question for you, obviously, my men and I are new here, I appreciate you granting us sanctuary but I must ask, how much do you know about your predecessor, the current queen, are the two of you close?" Revan hoped to whatever gods this village worshiped that the two of them were only distantly connected, or barring that, at the very least that this man who had gained his respect was unaware of the dark secret that he suspected was behind the current queen's rise to the throne

TWC: 801
[Claiming Genin exam completed, rank up rewards ect.]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:55 am
Kyousuke would give a firm handshake to the man, as he offered. “Thank you, I try not to make any task beneath any position. I guess this is a way of showing I back it up.” He would say a little embarrassed by the praise. He hadn’t really gotten to talk to Revan all that much, but the giant assumed it was a good thing to gain his respect.

“Throw a punch? Okay, I’m interested.” The kage wasn’t overly impressed by Revan turning into him, but it got interesting from there. “I’m not going to throw an evening elephant your way, but it is not going be slow.” The giant would throw the punch at 40 speed and watch as the ninja transformed into a fox to dodge. “Nice use.” He would say marking down an 11/10 for the jutsu and explanation. Not only did he meet the requirements for using the technique, but went beyond.

The giant would sit back down as Revan gave his explanation for the off use of transforming. Once, finished he would say. “Nice, now the clone technique.”

The clones Revan made were perfect copies and the explanation was once again above and beyond, another 11/10. He indeed was more seasoned than a typical academy student. 

Before, he could give the results however Revan asked. “Well, you did remarkably well. You are definitely qualified to be a ninja of this village.” The kage would say handing him a headband as the ninja walked closer.

“I know a lot about Akihana and yes we are fairly close. Seeing as I’ve watched her sleep on several occasions, she’s probably seen me dose off a time or two.” To someone who knew who the queensguard were the statement would not be very odd, but this person was from Yuki perhaps he did not understand. “In addition to kage, I am also the protector of the royalty in this country. That is what the silver armor signifies. In addition, to that I also am the personal guard to the current queen. Her ideals and my own are very similar, so we get along. If I am being honest many of my ideals were likely shaped by her.”  

WC: 368
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:47 am
Revan was a little surprised at the speed at which the kage before him, his kage, it still felt strange to think of the man as such, but it was true at least for the time being, threw the punch. It wasn't an insanely fast punch, and Kyousuke certainly didn't exert himself, but even so, Revan found himself struggling to track the punch far more than he should have. 'Clearly, I still have a long way to go before I recover from my wounds' he thought to himself as he released the technique and avoided the man's punch after that, events would follow as intended.

As Kyousuke replied to his question Revan nodded, processing the man's words and factoring it into the information he already had before carefully phrasing his reply. Internally Revan wanted to groan, Kyousuke being friendly with the queen could mean nothing... but it was far more likely that he was at least privy to the queen's rise to power after the fact. "I see sir, then out of respect for you, I feel the need to ask, you are no doubt aware of the rumors going on amongst the populace, that the current queen's ascension is illegitimate, and she arranged for the current queen's death?' Revan said, careful not to show any sign of aggression if he was at full strength perhaps he could survive a fight with his lord, but in his current state there was very little chance of that, instead, he made sure to position himself as a loyal, if neutral, party. "I'm assuming the rumors are false of course Lord snow, but rumors often tend to have some small kernel of truth, so I must ask, should I approach this as simply a story amongst the populace, or is there more to it than that, is this someone's attempt to spread false hoods about the throne in an effort to destabilise the country?" He asked the man before him, more than a little interested in what the response would be.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:25 pm
“I am indeed aware of the rumors and yes, the current queen’s ascension was an unusual one.” He would say recalling the meeting where the queen’s death was revealed to have been hidden and then Tehniyet announcing her plan to move to bird country leaving the throne to Akihana.

“It is most likely a ploy, as the people used to find solace in that their royalty were not also ninja and they shared a connection. With Akihana they feel as if this is not the case and that she is one of us.” He would pause letting out a sigh. “What some shinobi and normal people alike don’t understand is that there is no us or them, as long as we all just want to make this a happy and safe place. The current queen has always been one such person. Had you arrived before she was made queen you could have seen how popular she was with the civilians and shinobi, that popularity only declined as people began to decide one of “us” had taken over their village.”

That was all he really had to give into the situation. He wasn’t about to tell Revan that the take over was impossible what with Akihana being in Kumo for a year forced to marry a monster. Its not like the queen announced it to the world for everyone to know either, so he wasn’t about to give it away. There was also the fact that the princess revealed the former queensguard hid the death of the queen to blame the shinobi.

WC: 261
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum